Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Mike - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: SHSC
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: August 05, 2023
Gary
Person of Interest

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:35 pm    Post subject: Mike - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a vintage set of fog lamps from Mike. Since I am local and not a tire kicker, he gave me a good price and we met up in person. The fog lamps are in excellent condition and will clean up nicely. I would conduct business with him again in the future and recommend his services to future potential buyers.
wdbiggs2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:45 pm    Post subject: mike - [email protected] Reply with quote

I want to provide some feedback on a recent transaction with Mike Bryan (aka: Mike Brown; “mad Mike”; Samba username: SHSC; paypal: turkisbus). One can never be sure who you’re dealing with, but I’ll bet that everyone in the Bulli community will know who he is. I am not here to bad-mouth Mike. I will post the email dialogue that I had with him about a purchase I made with him, and you can draw your own conclusions. Outside of a little dirt from sitting on a shelf, the condition of the item was as advertised. It was packed very well and arrived with no damage. However,…………………!
The ad for Vtg Regal Ware Picnic Pack Camping Set Price: 20.00 is currently inactive.
This typically means a sale is pending.
This ad was last updated on Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:30 pm
For member [color=red]SHSC:[/color]
View other ads | Search for feedback | View profile

A visitor to TheSamba.com has replied to your ad for:
Vtg Regal Ware Picnic Pack Camping Set Price: 20.00
at: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1029483
and sent the following message:

I want one of them. I want to be sure that the handle for the frying pan is included. I need the best one with a handle. I need your PayPal user name.
Willie
Re: TheSamba.com Ad - Vtg Regal Ware Picnic Pack Camping Set Mike Brown to you - Sep 24
[color=blue]Mike Brown <[email protected][/color]>Hide
To:
[email protected]
Cc:
Bcc:
Date:
Fri, Sep 24, 2010 8:41 am

They both are real nice, both come with the paper tags and both have the handles for the frying pan. The one with the red white and blue bag has been spoken for. If you would like the other one, you can paypal me 32.00 to turkisbus at yahoo dot com.

Thanks,
Mike

To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, September 24, 2010, 7:07 PM
Money is coming....right now..
Willie
Re: TheSamba.com Ad - Vtg Regal Ware Picnic Pack Camping Set Mike Brown to you -[color=darkred] Sep 24

Ok Willie, I got it the money[/color]. Tomorrow I will get a box and ship it out on Monday.
Thanks,
Mike

Date: Sunday, [color=darkred]October 10, 2010, 6:13 PM
Ok. Now I am concerned.................[/color]The Picnic Pack still has not arrived. I feel sure it does not take this long to ship from anywhere. What is the deal??
Willie Biggs

Re: Fwd: TheSamba.com Ad - Vtg Regal Ware Picnic Pack Camping Set Mike Brown to you - [color=darkred]Oct 11
I am sorry, I am slow to ship on th[/color]is, I had run out of packing tape and meant to stop and get some when you paid, but one day turned to two and now its been more than a week. I will have it shipped with a tracking number ASAP.
Sorry for the delay.
Mike

Date: Monday, October 11, 2010, 6:16 PM
That's kinda hard on your feedback my friend......I would not treat you that way.

Re: Mike Brown to you - [color=darkred]Oct 11

If you are upset, I understand[/color]. Would you like a refund? I aim to ship this tomorrow morning, so let me know if you want the item, or you want your money back, please let me know tonight if possible.
Mike

Re: TheSamba.com Ad - Vtg Regal Ware Picnic Pack Camping Set Wdbiggs2 to illtakeyourphoto -
[color=darkred] Oct 12
Please ship the item ASAP[/color]

Wdbiggs2 to illtakeyourphoto - [color=darkred]Oct 13More Details

No email today from you. Can I assume that the Camping Set is in transit?[/color]Willie

Date: Friday, [color=darkred]October 15, 2010, 3:00 PM
Hey Mike,
I would certainly like to have some information [/color]about shipping status on this Camping Set. In this case, "no news" in not good.
Please return my email.
Willie

[color=darkred]Saturday, October 16.2010
You should have it by next week.[/color] You did not pay for a tracking number, you never requested that. ([color=darkred]See Mike’s Oct 11 ent[/color]ry)
Mike

Wdbiggs2 to illtakeyourphoto – Sunday, October 17, 2010
[email protected]
To:
[email protected]
Cc:
Bcc:
Date:
[color=darkred]Sun, Oct 17, 2010 7:38 pm[/color]
I18N YGP.SaveAll I18N YGP.SaveProgress I18N YGP.ViewAfterSave
[color=darkred]No tracking number is ok[/color]. I am pleased that it is on the way. Thanks

[color=darkred]October 21, 2010
Picnic pack arrived at my house. Elapsed time: 27 day[/color]s

Disclaimer: If I have posted any incorrect information here, it was truly a mistake and I will submit a correction immediately…just let me know. Willie
tubdub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have made several purchases from mike and have never had a problem. would deal with him anytime.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SHSC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: mike - [email protected] Reply with quote

WDBIGGS2 wrote:
I want to provide some feedback on a recent transaction with Mike Bryan (aka: Mike Brown; “mad Mike”; Samba username: SHSC; paypal: turkisbus). Willie

I have never gone by the name Mike Bryan, or "Mad Mike".
SHSC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tubdub wrote:
I have made several purchases from mike and have never had a problem. would deal with him anytime.

Thanks Bob!
nolamm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike - [email protected] Reply with quote

Mike responded to one of my WTB ads on thesamba about an item I had been trying to locate for a few years. He quickly answered all my questions, sent great pictures and priced the item fairly. Once he had received the payment he packed and shipped very quickly. Very easy person to work with which made for a very smooth transaction. I would not hesitate for a moment to do business with him again.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: