Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

56 - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: 56
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 26, 2024
196?camperbus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:56 am    Post subject: Re: 56 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered 15x6 and 15x8. They arrived yesterday! Took a little longer then expected but very well worth the wait! Quality is great and Iam very satisfied! Thanks a lot!!
1980 diesel rabbit
1980 toyota corolla
1977 fuel injected beetle
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Instagram Classifieds Feedback
fuego451
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:15 pm    Post subject: Re: 56 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

so i got some wheels from DeepVeez on an ad here on thesamba. pretty pricey but it’s what i wanted for my ride. I ordered a pair of smoothies widened to 8”. the seller asks what they are going on to get the back spacing right and he was helpful there,i told him a buggy. but when i got the wheels the welds were pretty small. compared to stock 15x4.5 wheels very small. nearly half the size of stock wheels. a 3” bead compared to 5.5” bead on the stock wheels. the stock wheels are pretty small but i’m supposed to believe that half a weld for a 31”x10.5” tire is going to be strong enough? did i get what i ordered? yes. was i happy with my order? I’d say about 5 out of 10. For $600 bucks a pair after shipping i just expected a little better quality. I’m going to have to have these welded better before i will trust them and that’s unfortunate. i would be wary of this seller.
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:17 pm    Post subject: Re: 56 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Have you spoke to Joe about it before posting this ? He's a great guy to deal with and he will always make his customers happy .... I sell him ALOT of centers to make these wheels and I've seen welds from 2 inches to 6 inches on stock original wheels and other makes aswell so I don't really see a problem other than it being alittle sketchy for ya and it's understandable but if you haven't spoke to Joe maybe let him know Very Happy
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
55 oval ribbed door non-semiphore
56 semiphore ragtop
63 notchback (work in progress)
67 OG black paint beetle sedan empi accessorized
67 original Empi GTV beetle convertible !!
67 euro squareback
67 deluxe walkthru (work in progress)
67 convertible ghia (work in progress)

"STAY OUTTA MY BACKYARD !!! "
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: