Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Terry Kay - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Terry Kay
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: June 20, 2017
costal_cat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Terry Kay - [email protected] Reply with quote

I'm sure you dont give a crap Terry. Where is my AC unit? Why don't you man up and give me a refund vs blowing smoke at me and other folks.

Here is your last reply in case you need a refresher seeing how you like EMAIL.. I guess a week or so has passed huh???

On Oct 13, 2014, at 8:49 PM, Terry K <[email protected]> wrote:

Joe, I haven't given up, I'll get it out of here as soon I done sewing the crazy boot.
I did you a big disservice by taking the order. From you as late aside did, & I knew U was hosing myself over as summer was closing in and I'd be unindated with Vanagon parts manufacturing.
It happened, I am really sorry, it's slowing down considerably, and I can finish the unit without much detraction here in a week or so.
I sure appreciate you patience, and you good nature.
I am guilty of hiring myself. , which does you not one iota of good.
I will get it done--I promise.
I will say this, I won't make myself buried again next spring.
I am thinking about not building them anymore, they absorb too much time, bandit tough staying focused on one item for a long time, doing this stuff all on my own.
I am crazy for this--
Thanks for being cool on this.

Take care,

Terry

costal_cat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:57 am    Post subject: Re: Terry Kay - [email protected] Reply with quote

As you can see once you call Terry out silence!!
astateofmike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Terry Kay - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered a hood strut from Terry.

Talked via email Thursday. Sent money. Received part, exactly as shown on Monday.
craiglister
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Terry Kay - [email protected] Reply with quote

the fuel injection manual Terry Kay is selling for $25 plus shipping

is available for FREE ON THIS SAMBA WEBSITE.

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/archives/manuals/afc_f...Manual.pdf
vw4life
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Terry Kay - [email protected] Reply with quote

Had a recent mix up in an order from TK. He quickly responded, got the issue resolved and we had a half hour chat over the phone. The correct part arrived with no hassle and he paid me for shipping back to him.

Top notch seller, I enjoy his posts on the vanagon forums and even though what I bought I could probably make myself, sometimes its just easier to go with what works, fits and others have used instead of shopping for hours looking for various clamps, fittings etc.

Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: