Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

hybridvw - [email protected] - Sven
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: hybridvw
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: August 20, 2023
mstra
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 6:13 am    Post subject: Re: hybridvw - [email protected] - Sven Reply with quote

Just ordered an extra set, as well as a green 6v for oil as after a couple of years it stopped working.

Checked with the author of the previous post; that order was received.

Too bad his add is down but he still sells the LED's - made it a bit hard to find.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pitargue
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: hybridvw - [email protected] - Sven Reply with quote

I ordered a full set of led bulbs (9 in total) using the website auto-hub.com. Received 8. (Missing a green led for the oil light.).

I have left voice messages as well sent email to both the auto-hub.com and mystardrive.com email addresses with no acknowledgement at all. I pray that the vendor is safe and healthy in this time of the covid-19 pandemic. But the lack of response is disheartening.
der58SC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: hybridvw - [email protected] - Sven Reply with quote

I order some dome lights from them to install in my bus. I have not received anything from them at all. No confirmation emails or even a response to my question about my order. Nothing on the site states they are not working during this time. I have placed an order through them before to get all my other LED lights and got them no problem. I just hope they are OK.

KCCO!!

Strictly Vintage 2s
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: hybridvw - [email protected] - Sven Reply with quote

Someone else emailed me a few times recently.
I emailed Sven too, with no reply to me.

Today the buyer said he got no response to multiple emails over many days and was doing a Paypal chargeback

He hasn't visited the site in a month so maybe there is some issue
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pitargue
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: hybridvw - [email protected] - Sven Reply with quote

Follow up to my particular issue.

After sending Sven email via 3 different email addresses and leaving a voice mail 2.5 - 3 weeks ago, I had no choice but to request a PayPal refund for $6 for the missing bulb. (I would have much preferred the missing bulb.) Last week, Sven contacted me via text and asked which bulb I was missing. Today, (5/7/2020) I received the missing bulb.

I also cancelled my refund request from PayPal, noting that I finally did receive the missing bulb.

So, I'm satisfied that Sven has responded and sent the missing bulb and more importantly, hopefully means he's in good health and safe.
theduck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: hybridvw - [email protected] - Sven Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad Hello, read the feedback AFTER ,I made my purchased.And realized others have had PROBLEMS on getting their light bulbs.So with that.I have called both phones numbers(602,480) and no reply.I have also emailed you.No reply.SO WHAT GIVES? If your're ill,etc.Please put a note for others THAT YOU WILL HAVE A DELAY on their order.Anyways still waiting,2 weeks and counting.......... Mad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
theduck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: hybridvw - [email protected] - Sven Reply with quote

Shocked Still waiting for my parts(3 weeks). Hey if your.re out of town,sick etc.Let us know.
Mr.Duncan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: hybridvw - [email protected] - Sven Reply with quote

Took about 10 days for them to ship out after payment was made. But they did arrive safe and sound in my mailbox.

Thanks!

Red 1971 Squareback Thread
Red 1966 Beetle Thread
---------------------------------------------------
1971 Green Super Beetle (sold)
1966 Ghia (sold)
1971 Blue Super Beetle (sold)
1966 Java Green Std Beetle (sold)
1971 Red Squareback (sold)
1966 Red Beetle
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
theduck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 1:49 am    Post subject: Re: hybridvw - [email protected] - Sven Reply with quote

Very Happy Had a very positive exchange. They even send a replacement bulb in a quick turn around.This is a great AAA+ seller.Sorry others have not been happy.I am and will buy again and again....... Very Happy
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: