Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Huge kudos for GW customer service!
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
fairweather
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:08 pm    Post subject: Huge kudos for GW customer service! Reply with quote

Based on the typical cupping tire wear that comes from a blown shock I decided to check out the front shock (OME on a syncro) and sure enough it was total mush. It had only 5k miles on it so a little perturbed I was. I went to the Gowesty site looking for my receipt but must have ordered it by phone since there was no record.

While I was there I looked to see how much a new was going to cost and noticed that it said that they've never seen one go bad so just because I had nothing to lose I emailed them to see about getting it warrantied. Got a response saying to send it back for inspection and just today I got an email with a tracking number for a replacement shock on it's way! No receipt or any other proof of purchase, no nothin just a new one on it's way.

I am just humbled, grateful and want to spend more money there. I have had good luck with most vendors with one notable exception but this really takes the prize.

This kind of customer service is a beautiful thing. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
FNGRUVN
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's why most of us have spent more money with them than any of the other vendors. That's saying a lot considering most of us have given the other vendors plenty of money too.
billwilson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you took a poll on how many unhappy vs happy with cs
it would be interesting

they only got a few thousand from me
glad i learn alot here Smile
.... but only after 6 days of no sun Smile
16' rims / WBX
Fiamma, 130 watt solar, 198 amp hour batts
Truck Fridge, Coco Mats
and of course:
the hard mount for my Pith Helmet!
tomnglo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brought our Westy to them after purchasing it for a go thru...I really didn't feel qualified nor did I have the time.

A couple of weeks later I noticed one of the little marker lights on the drivers side was not lite. Was back there and thought I'd pick up a bulb for it. Nate asked me why and I said it's not working. He said "that should have been taken care of, pull your van in and I'm going to go get someone to do it". Guy came over and introduced himself (forgot his name) removed the light, took it in back to clean it up as there was some corrorsion. Came back in about 15 mins. Put it all back together, checked all my lights...Spent at least 30 mins. with me and said you are good to go!

No charge, just great service.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: