Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

ezcamper - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: ezcamper
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 08, 2024
AlmostHeavenWV_VW Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought Bug pop out window hinges. Excellent reproduction. Have them installed on the pop out windows.

Excited to get some warmer weather to install them!
Bosch DVDA 205AJ Distributor
Tim Donahoe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought one hinge about a year ago and just installed it recently. Perfect reproduction. All holes lined up.

Tim

Richard O'Brien
INRUSTITRUST
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:06 pm    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a rear view mirror for my Bay Window Bus. Amazing quality! Now I can see! You gotta get this one!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SUMBEACH
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:33 am    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just purchased set SS pea shooter tail pipe tips. Fast shipping and just as described. Very appreciative. thank you.
Hideo T
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great guy with great NOS parts! Nice packaging and quick shipping. Thanks again! Regards from Japan.
mandycyn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:58 am    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

I am very satisfy with product and communication ,thank you Sir.
acarbonell67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a chrome emergency brake handle and a stainless inside sliding door handle for my 71 Westy. Beautiful products. Nice pricing and perfect shipping.
Thanks!!
Bagger04
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 7:37 am    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased rear hatch hinge covers these parts fit right the first time, shipping and packing was first rate,looking forward to doing more business with Chad.
iubhounds
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:59 am    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

A great seller with prompt confirmation, good communication and fast shipping. I ordered three window handles and two church keys to put on my key ring. They were well packaged and protected for any kind of weather or drops. I'll buy from him again.

Thanks Chad.
weisswurst
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:15 am    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

bought a set of Doka hoops/bows and an old Exmilitary canopy for my Doka a while back and he was great to deal with. he actually "found me" and even brought it up to give me at NoDough and even gave me 100bucks off the price he was asking. nice dude and a good VW guy
aerosilver
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:30 am    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a set of Westfalia roofrack tags, great product, fast postage to the UK. Thanks.
HMVWNAB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased fuel door miniature church key. Arrived quickly, Sturdy well made quality.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
panel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:51 am    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you Chad ! Would buy again from you ! Great communication and fast shipping from Florida to Western Canada !
this_n_that_1972
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received my double cab pop out hinges this morning- wow they are beautiful with silky smooth engineering- they arrived quickly and were well packaged good communication - A big thank you Chad 🙂
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Spitty1974
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:50 pm    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought several parts from Chad. Communication was excellent, shipping was fast, and all the parts were as described and photographed. I will for sure be placing a second order in the future. Buy with confidence. Thanks again!
crofty
Judas of the North

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another great transaction! Thanks again.

HamburgerBrad wrote:

I slept on crofty's tent once. I passed out drunk from two bottles of Everett's brother's wine.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
stevecul8er
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purschased a pr of polished wiper arms-nice product -we’ll see how well they holdup with the salt air here. Fast communication and shipping. Very Happy
Kalapaki Papa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:19 am    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered some headlight visors. Pretty nice but do require a bit of careful filing and sanding to the forward edges as they are very sharp. Nice stamping! Great look and shipped well. Gray shift boot repop is nice too!
Thanks!
61 L380 sedan
62 SO33 L380
63 standard micro
63 cabrio
64 KG coupe
64 sedan
66 sedan
67 beetle
70 empi GTV
70 VWOA Formula Vee
73 Economotors super beetle
74 GSR / German look rally tribute super beetle
76 cabrio
& a bunch of non-vw rolling stock parked in and around the barn. Just can’t help myself!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bugragtop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:49 am    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

Weeks ago I made an inquiry on Chad’s jalousie windows, after a week or two I sent a pm as a reminder. Haven’t heard anything from him, at all, not by email nor pm, pm on thesamba hasn’t been read. Hope he’s doing well.
'64 Constructam Condor caravan
Hans
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got my new safari latches from Chad. I love them just like all the other parts I got from him. Always a pleasure doing business. Thank You once again
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: