Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

NOSeurope - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: NOSeurope
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 23, 2024
vdubfan68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:46 pm    Post subject: NOSeurope - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very Happy First time purchase NOS ash tray & NOS license light bulb holder . VERY impressed with the whole transaction . even thougth I jumped the gun and rudely insulted the man Mad I have appoligized since. And every thing is better . got to watch that damn halfbreed temper of mine . without people like Alexander it would be much more difficult to restore are precious German metal . SO to everybody out there support alexander and the great parts he has to offer . another great seller on the one and only !!!!!!!!!! THE SAMBA . VW Logo Razz COM
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex is Da Man! bought some NOS parts off him. They arrived extremely fast and very well packed! Thanks Alex!

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vdubfan68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:17 pm    Post subject: NOS INNER DOOR HANDLE 56-66 Reply with quote

Very Happy Another great purchase from Alexander Applause . Its like having a Time machine and walking in to a VW VW Logo dealer and purchasing what you want . ITS SUCH A HIGH Cool The order takes a few weeks or more to get due to logistics . But absolutely worth the wait . ALEXANDER IS ONE OF THE BEST Exclamation Exclamation So everybody support him and his fine NOS parts he has for sale THANK YOU ALEXANDER Very Happy
nize
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a NOS barndoor cargo door lock with keys! Very fast delivery and a very nice lock. I even got a bonus present in the package. Alex is da man! Thanks for providing NOS parts to our restorations around the world.
/Nicholas
--------------------------
magoo125
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently bought a 67 type 3 rear view mirror from Alex,it was exactly as described and posted very quickly.
A credit to the VW community

Cool Cool
Mark

1967 Squareback 'I've seen the Type 3 light'
Sumguy
Everett's Parts Holder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received another transaction from Alex, excellent seller very fast shipping and NOS can't beat that Very Happy
vdubfan68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:08 am    Post subject: NOS Furungspring air cleaner air flap Reply with quote

Very Happy Just received my air cleaner part today !! Alex came thru again . I even requested a date coded one . And I got it . 2/62 Alex is top shelf when it comes to buying NOS parts here on SAMBA !! Everybody support him and the fine parts he has for sale . THANK YOU ALEX YOUR THE BEST!!
vdubfan68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:41 pm    Post subject: NOS Fan Belt NOS 36 MM Axle Nuts Reply with quote

Cool This is the fourth purchase from Alex . And just like the previous . Spot on first rate perfect Buy . Cant wait to see what Alex digs up next !!! One of the top ten sellers Here !!! On the one and Only !!! THE SAMBA . COM A Thousand Thanks To You Alex !!!!
Elwood-nl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just received my fog light switch from alex.
Exellent seller, quick reply's on e-mails, fast shipping and
perfect packed!
What can I say more than that I will buy from him again and again and again....

Tanks again Alex!
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex Rocks! Great items and Great Prices!!!

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
ataraxia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my mirror today....and all I can say is that Alex is one of a handful of sellers on The Samba that I'd go back to for parts again!

Beautiful mirror, excellent packaging, great communication and realistic prices.

If it were this easy to find great sellers for parts, my car could be done by now!

Thanks Alex-you seriously are a stand up guy!

--Josh
rustyovali
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a NOS Ghia/Type3 red dot heater knob from Alex,It arrived safely and in good time.Alex emailed me every step of the way and even included a NOS Bosch accessory switch gratis.Couldn't be more happier and can't recommend highly enough.
wurd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Up for George, thanks for your honesty.
It is thanks to people like you that we can still feel the VW spirit is still alive...
Thank you George.
angeltof
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just bought a NOS Type 3 Chrome Rear View Mirror and the transaction was very good!
great man!!!
Herbie62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought a NOS 6v relay, very nice deal and very fast delivering. Very nice seller
neil anderson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: NOSeurope - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very nice and easy transaction. Arrived safe and sound. Would not hesitate to buy from Alex again. Applause
Prazeres
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:03 am    Post subject: Re: NOSeurope - [email protected] Reply with quote

Alex is such a great seller. He shipped the item quickly and it was packed so well for a journey all the way to INDIA!
Got it for Christmas!!
I would highly recommend Alex and have added him to my buddylist!
Look forward ...
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: