Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

63CalResto - [email protected] - Micheal Salsa
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: 63CalResto
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: January 27, 2011
TN Treasure
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:53 pm    Post subject: Feedback For Michael Salsa Reply with quote

This Is Good. Michael Made It Right & Bought Me Some Needed Bus Parts. Im Glad To Know That When You Think An Old Issue Will Never Be Resolved Actually Comes Out All Right. It May Have Been Over A Year But That Is O.K. Michael Salsa Came Through. Good Luck To Your VW Club! TN Treasure
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
66ratback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:00 pm    Post subject: 63calresto vwrepublic ambassador az Reply with quote

Bought fog lights from mike salsa, great deal, great guy. Also buying othe parts. No issues with any transactions with him. I would buy again with no hesitation.
66ratback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:03 pm    Post subject: 63calresto VWRepublic Ambassador AZ Reply with quote

Bought exhaust from mike, easy transactions, good vw guy. Parts were what was listed, good deals. Also runs a great lil vw club here in az, good guy.
66ratback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:05 pm    Post subject: 63calresto VWRepublic Ambassador AZ Reply with quote

Just bought the drag fast shifter from mike salsa. No issues with my dealings with mike what so ever. Would buy more from him anytime.
david greiner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just sold a drag fast shifter to mike, and he payed immediately.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mccombs10
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:45 pm    Post subject: Micheal Salsa Reply with quote

I Bought a Swamp Cooler From Mr Salsa $250.00 Talked To him about Shipping It Over Nite He Said It would Be $125.00. I agreed To do That Then He Texted Me Back Said It was $30.00 More He had To Pay Ins. I didnt Send The Extra $30.00. Well He Never Sent It Over Nite Just Pority Mail Which Just Cost $48.00. So He Over Charged Me $78.00 On Shipping Said The Post Office Did It. I Called Him Asking For A Refund of the over charged Shipping $ Which He did Send Me A Pre Paid Visa Card Just For $40.00 Still Owes Me $38.00. So Make Sure U double Check On Shipping With Dealing With Mr Salsa. Sad
63CalResto
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:06 pm    Post subject: refund Reply with quote

I refunded the difference fair and square
I did pay 48 towards shipping with my
Debit card and my wife paid 30 extra
For box and shipping materials.I did report
to post office since report.postal worker.was let
Go.As far as time it took I was assured
3 days.
Once customer received pkge.pesterd me 4 to 5
times a day.I sent refund amount I thought was fair.
the purchaser got a great deal on cooler
It was how I described in a timely manor.
Sold for 75.00. Cheaper than any other swamp cooler
on samba.
mccombs10
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:47 pm    Post subject: Swamp Cooler Reply with quote

I did't Pester U I waited For weeks To get My Refund And It also Took 2 weeks to get the swamp cooler I have recpts Showing what u paid for that u sent showing u only paid with a debit not cash differance i had also called ur post to verify. So Dont hand me that crap thati pestered U.. I Am A fair person to deal with And Always Do the Right thing People Like u try and take advantage Of People. The fair to do was refund The over charged Shipping u Charge Me. But U Didn't. I also Have all The text U and I texted Back And Forth To Show U I did't Pester U. Would U Like to See Them also..
63CalResto
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every couple days you called about cooler every couple days
called about refund
you got great deal and refund for postal error
And saying you checked about fees
Did they tell you postal worker was fired
mccombs10
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:41 pm    Post subject: swamp cooler Reply with quote

I Have Proof So I not Going To write Back And Forth I was Lucky To Even Get The Swamp Cooler acorrding To ur feedback. The swamp cooler was as U descripe It. But U did wrong on The Shipping. I wanted a Week At a Time To Even Text About Me getting The swamp Cooler U couldnt Even Give Me The Tracking Number When I asked The first Time Clamed U lost It. I can Forward All Our Text To You If U just So Happened To Forgott.So Have a Nice Day For All Samba Members Just Be aware Before U Buy And Check On Shipping Ur self...
cobra!tx
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:06 pm    Post subject: 63calresto micheal salsa Reply with quote

was told he was sending me a refund back in sept even posted a fake reciept on here showing he was sending me some parts that he said got shipped to the wrong address and was suppose to resend them to me but never did-I do get emails every few weeks promising parts or money but have NEVER recieved anything and now he doesnt answer emails-I have every email back and forth for the year I have been screwing around with this -if anyone believes him to be an honest guy I can foward these for you to read-DO NOT PAY THIS GUY FOR PARTS YOU WILL NEVER RECIEVE THEM. He needs to be banned from this site It looks like I am not the only one he has screwed over -Everett banned him but he just changed his id so I figure he will just do the same thing again so be carful buying parts from Gilbert Az
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He told me today he quit VWs and wanted his account deactivated.

I disabled it.

If anyone sees him come back under another id, let me know.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
whiskeyandsawdust
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:24 am    Post subject: Re: 63CalResto - [email protected] - Micheal Salsa Reply with quote

Everret, havent seen him come back but he is pulling dome scams still. He has started a club called Das Kafer Klub and is recruiting members for a fee. Also running a raffle supposedly to benefit St Judes but im doubting that with all im finding out here! Now in Florida.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: