Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

eVwparts.com engines, Severna Park, MD
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dobie Dude
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:19 am    Post subject: eVwparts.com engines, Severna Park, MD Reply with quote

Has any one bought a rebuilt long block from this company? I am looking at their 1835 for my Thing and was just wondering if anyone here has any info. They offer a 1 year warranty as per an e-mail I got from them. I have looked at their feedback and could not find anything on their engines. Thanks in advance for your help.
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI, to answer some questions, we are not a mass engine / trans rebuilder. We build each one to a customers needs, trying to match components to what they already have. Sometimes we have time to build an engine or trans to have ready to go.

We have 45 yrs combined experience at our shop. We don't use 041 heads. We don't tell you that 44 Webers will work on a 1775 or 1835. We use a combination of good parts that we have learned from our years of experience. We suggest components that will give you the type of performance you want, for daily street driving or for race.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: