Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: hansie
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
ronnie12342003
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

received the bug tool kit excellent service and fast shipping to uk thanks will buy again pete Smile
ClassicCamper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:11 am    Post subject: Type 4 Blower Motor Reply with quote

Shipped on time and worked perfectly. Excellent vendor, highly recommended. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dewayne1956
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:23 pm    Post subject: Ghia hood latch Reply with quote

Excellent vendor. Quick response and shipping. Great part, Highly recommended. Thanks
kaiisons
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

purchased NOS vacuum modulator for auto trans. parts were reasonably priced, good shipping too. would recommend.
spanky324
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karl stopped by my house the other day on a whim -nice guy -good to know someone else is nearby incase I need help or parts!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reyesfa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered a charcoal canister from Karl.

The canister is in great shape, great price, I had it within 3 days.
Perfect transaction. What else can you ask for?

Thank you Karl!
tjrm63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:10 am    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

I purchased door handles, turn signal and ignition for my bus, great parts, super fast shipping and a great guy to talk to. I will buy again from Karl
STMAN
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

I purchased several seat belts from Karl. He went the extra mile to post them to me in the UK. Great communication, and delivered safely very quickly.

Would gladly do business again.

Dave
UK.
kworthington
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Karl responded quickly to my initial inquiry for a VW bus part. I made payment on a Sunday evening and the item was shipped out first thing the following morning. Good communication, quick shipping and arrival to my home. Thanks!
bello35
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:58 am    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Great seller. No Wonder he's got so much positive feedback Shocked
Bought a few seat belts from him. They're exactly as described if not better!
Hope to buy from you again buddy Wink
Thanks.
MarcDev
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Karl is a great Samba member making some great VW parts available! Great communication, literally goes the extra mile to complete a transaction! Highly recommended! Thanks Karl!
prodaddy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Bought a space heater from Karl, great item fair price and fast shipping. I'd buy from him again.
71single
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Smooth transaction thanks again
rkjames
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

I have bought several items and each delivery was very fast and in the exact shape and condition I expected. Very honest seller, and I would highly recommend buying from him in the future. Thank You!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Classifieds Feedback
SSGTTURBO
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 9:26 am    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Karl had exactly what I needed. Shipped it out very fast. I'm very satisfied with the transaction. Thanks Karl
OldFL1970
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Just received 3rd shipment from Karl (many various parts for a current resto project). Would like to say Karl is a good guy. He took the time to get me some clearer close ups of a few smaller parts. He communicates well.
His packaging is good and he takes care to make sure damage is avoided from packing. I pay lightning fast and HE ships lightning fast. He is very fair on pricing.
Karl is a stand up guy and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again!!
If you are reading this.......buy from him with Zero worry. Top notch seller!

Derek
Zambia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Karl was super easy to deal with! Answered any questions I had. Sounds like the kinda guy you want to hang out with. Will keep checking his ads for sure!
OldFL1970
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Thanks Bower. Another nice transaction with Karl. I did have a problem with some mirrors on last order from Karl as they were frozen on pivot arm. Karl sent another set to me as soon as I notified him. No issues, just good customer service. Stand up guy. Decent parts. Good communication
Derek
GARRY YORK
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

:d thanks karl for the quick shipping on a holiday weekend, my son will love the vw ash tray, thanks again, garry
ccpalmer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Fast, easy transaction. Very happy with the price and quality.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Jump to:
Page 10 of 15

Jump to: