Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: hansie
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 13, 2024
tleepismo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Got my bus door air vents today...packed nicely and fast shipping. They look good as the photos showed.

THANKS!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Polowerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

I bought some hubcaps from Karl. Great guy to deal with and fast shipping

Thanks !
metoooo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:59 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Karl is a very honest seller. Shipping was fast. Will buy again. Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
64delux
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:34 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Thanks Karl for the parts , great price and very importantly fast safe and ECONOMICAl shipping to Australia.

Regards Mitch
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bill olberding
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:06 am    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Thanks for shifter...will hook up this weekend. Hopefully.
PatMc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:39 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Thanks for the filler neck. Fast shipping and just what I needed to get my gas tank in.
frank7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:49 am    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

I've been searching for a replacement poor top hinge for my late bus. Karl sold me one in great shape and at an extremely fair price. Would highly recommend buying from Karl.
Thanks
Donintucson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Bought a Windshield Gasket from Karl and he worked with me even though Paypal was on the Fritz.
Thanks Karl, you've got my business in the future!!

Don (in Tucson)
jmiller
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Thanks Karl
Received the sun visors and mudflap just fine.
Exactly as described, and super fast delivery!
Very Happy
camfella04
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Thank you Karl, I got the fasten seat belt light yesterday. Quick easy transaction and was shipped to Canada.
Cheers
George
edbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

great jealousy window ,fast shipping,thank you Smile Very Happy
edbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

phip wrote:
I bought a trailer hitch from Karl, the ad said it would fit my late Baywindow. It arrived from PA to NC very quickly, but sadly it did not fit my bus. I wrote to explain the situation and he refunded the full purchase price, including shipping, BEFORE I had even mailed the part back.

As far as I am concerned this is a great guy and I would not have hesitation in doing business with him again.
I bought a jealousy window for bus it was great,,shipped fast and packed beautiful
ping349n
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Thanks so much Karl!!! Super easy to deal with and great to do business with. Very fair pricing. Up front and totally honest about what he has to offer and very prompt on shipping. Would do business with him anytime!
Allan Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:12 am    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Had my first contact with this buyer and it was a very positive event. He even ovrlooked my problem with not being able to find the part he needed right away! Hope to work with him again. Allan
MikeSoCal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:20 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Very quick response to my inquiry, shipped same day and I received the item exactly as described 2 days later. Well packaged. Thanks!!
mergedown
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Quick response. Quick shipping. Great price. Thanks!
T3man
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Received part quickly, was priced good, reasonable shipping, part as pictured and as he described. No problem in this transaction.
1969 Bahama Yellow camper bus
2170 Silver Alien space ship. Leaks Nuclear waste!
HUGOPECAS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:59 am    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Hello,

I boght an item from Karl very good price and fast shipping!

Thanks from Portugal!

Hugo Frazão
bwalk47
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:15 am    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Excellent, Parts in great condition & well packaged, Fast fast deliver,
Highly recommend this seller !!
Loren
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Great price and fast shipping! The part was well packed and arrived quickly.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Jump to:
Page 11 of 15

Jump to: