Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

jz56oval - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: jz56oval
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
wanderbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:44 pm    Post subject: jz56oval - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a mirror visor from "jz56oval" & it shipped quick and arrived as described. And to top it all off, he threw in a matching breezie just for good measure, for nothing extra! It's the little things that make for great Samba.
Props.

-wanderbug
Kalapaki Papa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:41 am    Post subject: Jason jz26oval [email protected] Reply with quote

Aloha Jason,
Just wanted to let you and other samba folks know that I received the 56-7 main wire harness. It was exactly as you described and shipped quickly.
Mahalo(thanks) from Hawaii!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BGAirForce
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: GHE door pulls Reply with quote

Item is better than advertised!!!! Door pulls are dang near PERFECT! Great price, super fast shipping, and you receive exactly what you ordered; what more can you ask for? I will keep buying from this selller.

bgairforce
krautclassicparts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another smooth Transaction with Jason Very Happy

He purchased a Gas Can and itīs allways a Pleasure to deal with him

Highly recommended VW Enthusiast

Thanks Jason

Cheers,
Thorsten Very Happy

https://www.facebook.com/Krautclassicparts-366680363446553/?fref=ts
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
PVDizbon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great seller and fast shipper, thanks Jason !
RockStock
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: jz56oval - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a part from Jason. All fantastic. Thank you.
Wolfsburg Classics
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: jz56oval - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jason is a great guy to deal with.
Great communication and fast payment and look forward to more dealings either buying or selling with Jason.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: jz56oval - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jason contacted me about something I had for sale. He was clear in his communication and followed payment instructions perfectly.... very smooth transaction.
Thank you Jason!
Stockholm VW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: jz56oval - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received the beauty rings I bought from Jason. Great transaction with good communication. Would not hesitate to do business with him again. 👍
sunroof
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:50 am    Post subject: Re: jz56oval - [email protected] Reply with quote

Well done Jason. I received the carb bodies I ordered today. The were well packaged and shipped quickly. Exactly as described.

Don
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: