Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: BulliBill
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bill is the bomb! Best guy ever. He inquired about some door clips I had available & it was sooo smooth & he’s just such a pleasant guy!
Thanks Bill!
Wolfsburg Classics
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:50 am    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bills been in the hobby for years and we have done many a deal over the years,just completed another one,fast payer and glad i could fill a gap in his VW Classic pin collection.
A class act all around and we share the same passion.

Look forward to our next.

Thanks Bill.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
theduck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:07 am    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very Happy Bill thank you for the clutch hook.It fit like a glove!! Great Seller!! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
2ndsuper beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:52 am    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought another part from bill....again, super fast ship and super fast email responses....great samba seller!!...5 stars!!...thanks, bill!
Hansolo99
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

I needed one last part and Bill had it. Talk about awesome! Great communication, packing and super nice to deal with. I cant thank Bill enough.

I needed a side table/spice rack for my daughters 68 Westy and he had it. The only small part missing was the one piece I had-a match made in VW heaven. Thank you Bill!!!!!
Swansea71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received headlight switch from Bill super fast and in great condition. Thanks!
ebenasky
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great dealing with Bill. Good communication and the rear light was exactly what he said it was. Fast shipping too!

Thank you,
Ed

- '60 Beetle "Ruby"
- '70 Beetle "Peace"
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rkinman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a 1950 VW Transporter Brochure reprint from Bill. It was shipped fast and arrived in perfect condition. Thanks Bill...
crofty
Judas of the North

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:42 am    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Had a great transaction with Bill for some bus radio screens. Great communication, fair price and quick to ship.

Thanks again

HamburgerBrad wrote:

I slept on crofty's tent once. I passed out drunk from two bottles of Everett's brother's wine.
speedbuggy16v
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great buyer, prompt payment and let me know the package arrived safe. Deal with confidence.
b15605
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:17 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bill was a pleasure to work with. I just purchased an engine rebuild stand and he did his best to ship it as reasonably priced as he could; additionally, the item came in exactly as described. Everything was handled in a timely manner with great communication.
Juanfri
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 8:46 am    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

It has been a pleasure to deal with Bill and my order has arrived in perfect condition to Spain as he indicated. I'm really grateful
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bill is a great dealer. I bought a couple of NOS front wheel cylinders for my 62 bug. Came quick and good price. Thanks Bill. Bill Dykes.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Dibaltic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:36 am    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some mirror hinge caps from Bill. Great communication, fast shipping, and very nice packaging. Thank you!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
2ndsuper beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:41 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

again, Bill provides real value, service and honesty to samba!......great original part, shipped very nicely, and, he always answers your emails!.....highly recommended!!.........thanks!.....glynn in atlanta
gaspo13
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Huge thank you to Bill for a smooth transaction and quality used parts!
2ndsuper beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Again, bill provides great vw stuff at fair prices....ships very fast, too!.....recommended to all of samba!.....5 stars!!!
Frederik
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have nothing but kind words to say about Bill! Not just only a perfect buyer but also a great and nice guy.
Thanks Bill!
jwp67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just got a turn signal lens for my Ghia from Bill. What a great transaction. He took the time to respond and make sure I was confident with the packaging used. Great price, fast shipping and packed super well.

Thank you Bill! I think my Ghia smiled at me when I put it on, lol.
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:05 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

I had a very smooth transaction with Bill (I purchased a pair of door contact switches), and they were just as described and arrived quickly. I would purchase from him again.
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: