Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Tracking down Doug / crash magee / [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: doug11
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: June 12, 2018
doug11
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Tracking down Doug / crash magee / [email protected] Reply with quote

Wow I just found out who was posting crap about me. 9 years ago!,, Someone that I would not sell a 1962 panel too. Told him I could not sell it. HE WAS GOING TO CUT THE REAR FENDERS OFF FOR BIG TIRES. Ended up shipping it to Germany after the guy bought it an had parts sent to me to crate an put in the bus.
ALSO I WOULD NEVER CALL ANYONE BACK TO SELL STUFF!
I have sold buses to top players in USA, Germany an other countries.
The people that know me know I only sell cheap.
Hell I sold a famous 15 window $3500. That they drove on a trailer.
Hell one guy came 6 hours one way for a perfect 52 gas tank $250 he was a cool dude an asked if I had some other parts. an I gave him the OG valve, handle , clip An tank cap all OG 1952. He seen 2 1955 deck lids in my garage An offered me $100 an a bus 3/4 rack for one. So I took the rack an no $100.

The 63 I sold was a nice bug. Should have never sold that.
An the no heater channel 56 I sold for 500 with a rust free OG deck lid.

There was only two people that knew about the 64 13 window bus as it was in my parents pole barn. Sold it for $4500 same person that I did not sell the panel was one that seen it.

I have select buyers An will never post any parts on a web site again. Sorry 😐

Never had a 64 bug An the 56 bug not 57 I listed under the name Donkey Shit
Still have my 57 ragtop.

Do have a nice 64 bug now with a ragtop put in it by a Cali shop for $2500 that I will never list. And a 65 11 window $5000 that will never be listed I will have someone call me for them that knows me here .lol

The bitterness of some VW peeps see you all in 9 more years.👍🏁🏆🥃 Rant over sorry.
Soul Built
Pimpin' Aint Easy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing I am learning is how to leave well-enough alone.

Don't worry about this hater, do your thing, and enjoy your new ride. Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
MB56VW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:40 pm    Post subject: 63 Reply with quote

I saw that car on for sale on Craigslist. There was one guy who keep going on there and putting adds saying don't give that guy your info or he wont leave you alone. I have also seen that dude adds from vantucky on there, the 57 with no heater chanel on one side that needed a lot of work. I wish i could help you out but i don't know either of them.
duanedragon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:29 pm    Post subject: Tracking down Doug / crash magee / [email protected] Reply with quote

Hey guys I'm wondering if you can help me out. I just bought a 63 sedan off craigslist. There were some people saying really awful and baseless things about the seller so I posted saying that I actually bought the car and that I thought the seller was an ok guy, (and I still do). Immediately I get hassled by a 'crash magee'. Word on the street is that his name is Doug, he lives just across the river from Portland Oregon in Vantucky Washington, has 2 beetles, a 64 and a 56. Kinda like a crab fart rising from the briny deep, every once in a while he pops up on Craigslist trying to sell rusted out doors and other junk. Anybody here recognize him? I would really like to give him a chance to explain this.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Thanks!

Last edited by duanedragon on Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: