Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

kgtype34 - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: kgtype34
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 15, 2024
rdb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:11 pm    Post subject: Cool lead crimp pliers!! Reply with quote

They are mine now Nico!! Great guy to deal with, just as described and looked after the details of shipping with tracking numbers and photos. For me the best vintage parts comes from the netherlands time after time!! Thanks, Nico.
jays58s
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nico is by far, one of the best samba members I have ever dealt with. I recently purchased an early hood crest and I couldn't be happier with the entire transaction. He always responds fast, ships fast, and the hood crest was better than described, thanks, Nico!
marza.noor
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:24 am    Post subject: Re: kgtype34 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very recommended seller. Thanks Nico... Very Happy
RGM1604
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: kgtype34 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a set of fog light from Nico. Very communicative, fast response, and the goods arrived within the time frame and in a good condition. Definitely recommended seller !
BayCreamPuff
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: kgtype34 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great experience buying HELLA fog lights from Nico.

Everything arrived safely and as described. He even threw in a HELLA relay!

Earl Grey
'87 GoWesty 2.2 Westfalia

Marsha Mellow
'00 Eurovan VR6 Full Camper
FFMARX
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:27 am    Post subject: Re: kgtype34 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Really GREAT SELLER!!!! He gave me three different shipping options> Item came VERY well packed.. Would buy from him again any day of the week.... Smile Very Happy
yamaz69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: kgtype34 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Had a nice & smooth transaction with Nico. The parts I received were exactly as posted & shipping was "on time" all the way from the Netherlands! Recommended seller!
VWcollector1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:22 pm    Post subject: Re: kgtype34 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've bought a couple items from Nico, he's a great guy, easy to work with, and personable. Of course as buyers we like to bargain, and Nico is always willing to work with you. While he didn't ask me to do, I felt very comfortable sending paypal "friends and family" because I felt I could trust him and he delivered.
Thanks Nico!
Regards,
Brendan

Wanted: VW dealership items: giveaways, advertising pieces, literature, postcards, business cards, photos, signage, books, badges, pins, coins, pens, lighters, keychains, etc.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
John M
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: kgtype34 - [email protected] Reply with quote

The 64' Ghia manual is in better shape than advertised. Great communications, fast shipping and very good price. One of our best international sellers Highly recommended.

Thanks Nico.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Gerald dupraux
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:09 pm    Post subject: Re: kgtype34 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Today i received from Nico my NOS KG61 Manual in perfect condition Very Happy and as they were described.
Excellent seller with fast delivery and packaging perfect !
It's a pleasure to make deal with him.
See you soon Nico
And thanks again
Gérald from France
Emmsch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:45 am    Post subject: [email protected] NICO Reply with quote

By chance I found the advert for an NOS Wipac Rallyman switch on this page.
As the ad was about a year old , I thought I might have little chance, nevertheless I gave it a try.
These parts are rarer than rocking horse poo !

Within 5 minutes I had received the e-mail confirmation that it is still available.
In the next two mails we agreed on a fair price ( I got a discount on shipping costs)
Delivery was quick , Nico did inform me about every step (including tracking number)
Yesterday I could unbox the well protected part and it was TOP.

If there is a blueprint for how sales should be handled , this was one.

Decent seller , nice chap (by the read of the mails) - recommendation !

thanks again Nico

Michael (Germany, Sunbeam Alpine SV) - a very happy man.......
Bill1966
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:35 am    Post subject: Re: kgtype34 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Nico is the best to deal with. Very helpful, item is exact to what he said it was. It was a true pleasure to deal with Nico and would buy in the future from him. He is now even helping me to try to finad a roof top tent for my 1966 Beetle.

Thank You Nico
Beetleoldtimer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:16 pm    Post subject: Re: kgtype34 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Honest seller. I recommend!!!
77 Deluxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 2:02 am    Post subject: Re: kgtype34 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a set of Hella lights from Nico for my bus. Nico is friendly, his prices are fantastic and his communication is excellent. I highly recommend Nico if you are looking for high quality, original or NOS parts
KG1434
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:14 pm    Post subject: Volkswagen type 34 Karmann Ghia Calendar 2008 ! Reply with quote

very smooth transaction. fast and quality shipping, perfect
philoo68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:12 am    Post subject: Re: kgtype34 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Nico is really a top notch seller ! Everything is perfect, great communication with him, top foglights better than described, unbeatable price. I would recommend him without hesitation ! Thanks again Nico ! Very Happy
kafer52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:59 am    Post subject: Re: kgtype34 - [email protected] Reply with quote

It has been a pleasure buying from Nico. He offers many hard to find parts at very fair pricing. I bought a 4-block hood crest for my '52 Zwitter. Communication was excellent and delivery fast.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: