Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

HOLLOW / CHERRY'S - [email protected] - Emiliano Colombo
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
This page may contain links to eBay where the site receives compensation.
Viewing feedback for: CHERRY'S
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: November 16, 2013
UZI
Platinum FUBU

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:50 pm    Post subject: HOLLOW / CHERRY'S - [email protected] - Emiliano Colombo Reply with quote

Moderator note:
This member is banned from the site.

If you see him return under a new id / new email, please post in this thread or contact [email protected] with information

================

feedback: this guy emiliano is skiddish buyer. international transactions take a certain level of patience that this gentleman doesn't have.

on sept 30 i placed an ad for a pair of 67 westfalia interior lights for sale for $85. username "HOLLOW" contacts me first and says he wants them, can i give him a discount and he will pay immediately, how much for shipping etc. the negotiating ends at $103 shipped with fees etc. i send him a paypal request for $103 ($85=$12.97 USPS priority mail postage + paypal fees) and he tells me he can't pay me because the banks are closed, he asks me to give him til tomorrow morning. i agree. knowing that italy is 6 hours ahead, i expect to see the money when i wake up in the morning. nothing. i email him at 11am my time and tell him he has 2 hours to pay as i have other buyers. finally he comes thru but in the meantime, he cancels the paypal request and i realize it's because he used his sisters paypal account to pay me. no biggie but i thought for a minute that he was done with the deal.....

so i ship the package off on friday, oct 2. and notify him as soon as i returned from the post office. now he wants a tracking number. well since he wanted it shipped as cheaply as possible, i sent it "priority mail" which doesn't come with tracking on overseas packages. "express mail" has tracking but that was $33. he paid $12.97 for shipping. i explain this and he's says "OK, i wait"

i check my email today and he has filed a dispute and is trying to get his money back from paypal. meanwhile, i'm certain that the package is still on it's way and more than likely held up at customs or held up by his postal service. i had a package take 7 weeks to get to a buyer in australia and never heard a word until he got it.

emiliano, when you get the box, send it back to me and i'll sell the parts to someone else.

anyone shipping or buying parts internationally need to realize going into the deal that you are rolling the dice as to when the package will arrive.

Moderator note, known IDs for this user:
HOLLOW - [email protected] (Deleted)
MY SO42 - [email protected] (Deleted)
CHERRY'S - [email protected] (Current)
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
ssvc - [email protected] (he is NOT associated with SSVC in the UK)
dariopngd - [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
c5h10 - [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Philipp Herzen - [email protected]
speedvw57 - [email protected]
[email protected]
Speedster999 - [email protected]
holgerman - [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Aircooled1950 - [email protected]

This person also states he is in the UK, often London.
He is in Italy.

He also has bad feedback on the SSVC web site, in the UK.
One example:
http://www.ssvc.org.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=97410

Quote:
mannys66: South Philly Van Club, only the most influential and freshest van club in the vw scene
Quote:
Cuņado: Chrome will get you home!!!!!!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
UZI
Platinum FUBU

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so here we are 4 days later and HOLLOW has his stuff. not so much as an apology for being a mistrustful psycho who can't seem to understand that patience pays, the USPS has no tracking on international priority mail and if you are gonna be cheap about shipping and insurance, you will get a face full if you complain to the seller about not having your stuff in a week.

good bye HOLLOW. good riddance. i hope you rememeber to cancel the paypal dispute.

Quote:
mannys66: South Philly Van Club, only the most influential and freshest van club in the vw scene
Quote:
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
GermanRust52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buyers be aware of this seller.He bougth from me a shifter ashtray that now he is selling for $150.00 Dollars here on Samba and he is complaining to Paypal that I didn't send the ashtray to him.So if you don't want to have problems with him,don't buy or sell anything to him.Be careful with this guy.I have a customs tracking # to send to paypal.His selling the ashtray here item # 877114 with the same picture and ad that I wrote on Ebay.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=877114

Last edited by GermanRust52 on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:44 am; edited 3 times in total
HOLLOW
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:50 am    Post subject: ? Reply with quote

WHAT'S THE PROBLEMS? IT'S FREE COMMERCE! WANT DO YOU WANT? THE ASH IT'S NOT ARRIVE. BUT I'M READY TO SELL... AND........... WHAT DO YOU WANT?????????

I WIN THIS OBJECT ON EBAY FOR A GOOD PRICE!
I'M VERY LUCKY AND NOW I WANT TO SELL!

IT'S VERY NORMAL!

ON MY MAIL FROM THE LIAR SELLER

To: HOLLOW (Online)
Posted: Today 8:15 pm
Subject: Re: WHAT'S THE PROBLEMS?
HOLLOW head, you keep stilling money in your country,not here in america O.K.

Last edited by HOLLOW on Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
HOLLOW
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:51 am    Post subject: Re: HOLLOW [email protected] Reply with quote

I RECIEVED THE ITEM!

IT'S ALL OK!
GermanRust52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O.K. Now cancel the pay pal dispute.
UZI
Platinum FUBU

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this gentleman eventually cancelled the paypal dispute however my account was frozen for several days. the transaction was not smooth, he annoyed me to no end for a tracking number when he insisted on shipping to italy the cheapest way which is USPS global priority which the tracking number doesn't tell you anything other than the package has been sent.

he showed no trust, no patience and no good will. i wouldn't sell to him again.

Quote:
Quote:
UZI
Platinum FUBU

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: ? Reply with quote

HOLLOW wrote:
WHAT'S THE PROBLEMS? IT'S FREE COMMERCE! WANT DO YOU WANT? THE ASH IT'S NOT ARRIVE. BUT I'M READY TO SELL... AND........... WHAT DO YOU WANT?????????

you say you don't have the item, but you list it for sale? then you complain about not having the item?

CAPOGIRO!!

Quote:
Quote:
GermanRust52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: ? Reply with quote

HOLLOW wrote:

IT'S VERY NORMAL!

ON MY MAIL FROM THE LIAR SELLERbb
To: HOLLOW (Online)
Posted: Today 8:15 pm
Subject: Re: WHAT'S THE PROBLEMS?
HOLLOW head, you keep stilling money in your country,not here in america O.K.

I think that people like Emiliano Colombo should'nt be here selling or buying from this beautiful hobby because at the end his going to be a headache for everybody

Last edited by GermanRust52 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
EMPIFLAKE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: ? Reply with quote

HOLLOW wrote:

Dude I know the selller that sold the ashtray to you Ovaldash 52 for along time and this guy is a straight seller!! Besides where do you get off selling things you dont even have yet Im sure the samba member that buy's this ashtray wouldent appericiate the fact you dont even have it to sell acording to you ! Shocked . On top of all that shit your reply was I never got the item! Then if you check in this thread you posted you never got the astray! and that was at 1150 am then at a 1151 you posted to say I GOT IT!!!. Dude if your gonna be a scamer you gotta be a little more savey than that kinda slip!! Laughing Now that you took my buddies ashtray for 52 bucks and now obviously have it to sell for 150!!! How about calling off the paypal patrol and give him his funds back!!! Idea
HOLLOW
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: ? Reply with quote

EMPIFLAKE wrote:
HOLLOW wrote:

Dude I know the selller that sold the ashtray to you Ovaldash 52 for along time and this guy is a straight seller!! Besides where do you get off selling things you dont even have yet Im sure the samba member that buy's this ashtray wouldent appericiate the fact you dont even have it to sell acording to you ! Shocked . On top of all that shit your reply was I never got the item! Then if you check in this thread you posted you never got the astray! and that was at 1150 am then at a 1151 you posted to say I GOT IT!!!. Dude if your gonna be a scamer you gotta be a little more savey than that kinda slip!! Laughing Now that you took my buddies ashtray for 52 bucks and now obviously have it to sell for 150!!! How about calling off the paypal patrol and give him his funds back!!! Idea

THE PAYPAL DISPUTE LEAVE A GOOD WINNER!

WHY?

ALSO PAYPAL IS A STUPID?

COMMENTS THIS NOW!

WISE OF YOU WHO COMMENTED me explain THIS:

BECAUSE IN EBAY ACCOUNT "OvalDash52" HE HAVE 0! FEEDBACK?

AND IN MY EBAY ACCOUNT "kimmy_romance" I HAVE 107 POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR BUYING?
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't understand your text above.

You posted a part for sale when you had a Paypal claim that it had not arrived. How it can be for sale if you claim it has not arrived?

You should not post parts for sale unless you have them in your possession.

Sellers leave positive feedback when the parts are paid for. This is standard eBay practice. It does not mean you are a good buyer if you file a false claim later.

Moderator note:
Please don't post the same angry message 5-6 times in a row. I removed the duplicates.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This seller has quit the site due to differences of opinion on sales techniques.

Please note that I also found him listing parts for sale from eBay auctions that had not ended yet. He planned to and did win to the best of my knowledge but decide for yourself if you condone this practice.

Quote:
BECAUSE IN EBAY ACCOUNT "OvalDash52" HE HAVE 0! FEEDBACK?

AND IN MY EBAY ACCOUNT "kimmy_romance" I HAVE 107 POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR BUYING?

The above statements are false as of this posting:
ovaldash52 has feedback of 874 right now:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=ovaldash52&ftab=AllFeedback

kimmy_romance has a feedback of 107 but these are not all for buying. This eBay member also has several negatives as a seller:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeed...llFeedback
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
GermanRust52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EverettB I just noticed that Emiliano is back in business this time under a new name : Cherry's So I hope that future buyers will be careful.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, he I added the email to the first post here so the feedback still links.

Cherry's
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=209142
GermanRust52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:41 pm    Post subject: Lets end this!!! Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Im not going to waste anymore time with this LADRO BUGIARDO!!! (LIAR AND THEIF!!!) Here is the proof that I sent him the item the day after the auction ended. He claimed I never sent it, yet as you all know he was selling it here. I feel sorry for any one who does business with him in the future!
tubdub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well this loser just opened a paypal dispute with me Rolling Eyes same story as above. he was too cheap to pay for the more expensive shipping with tracking so now i am getting screwed. I sent the item USPS customs #LC289566713US ON DEC. 4TH. i have sent this loser this # 3 different times. I saw this feedback right after i sent the parts. If i saw this beforehand i would not have sold this loser anything. seller beware
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
GermanRust52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately this thief Emiliano Colombo knows that we can't control nothing with the tracking number overseas,and what he does is that he complaint to Paypal that he didn't recieved the item,Paypal gives the money back to him and Bingo he get the item plus his money,so he's just stilling our items. This is the Customs tracking #LC975793705US

Last edited by GermanRust52 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Gary
Person of Interest

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OvalDash52 wrote:
Unfortunately this thief Emiliano Colombo knows that we can't control nothing with the tracking number overseas,and what he does is that he complaint to Paypal that he didn't recieved the item,Paypal gives the money back to him and Bingo he get the item plus his money,so he's just stilling our items.
I am curious what would happen if all of you, who have Paypal disputes against you, banded together to inform Paypal of this person's actions. Granted, I know trying to deal with Paypal is like pissing up a rope, but perhaps there's a chance that if enough people, at the same time, complained about this person and provided the tracking numbers as were posted here, then Paypal might actually wake up and properly investigate for once.
tubdub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I send paypal a note explaining this thiefs m/o and a link to this thread so maybe they will actually investigate this as he has a dispute against me right now. I also asked paypal to look at his history of filing disputes to see how he operates.

he has or had 3 usernames on here. HOLLOW, CHERRY'S AND MYSO42
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: