Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

HOLLOW / CHERRY'S - [email protected] - Emiliano Colombo
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: CHERRY'S
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: November 16, 2013
Jacco Verveer Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: HOLLOW / CHERRY'S - [email protected] Reply with quote

no refund

another account
https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-bestandsliste.html?userId=49969201

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
axel struwe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:37 am    Post subject: Re: HOLLOW / CHERRY'S - [email protected] Reply with quote

https://www.facebook.com/emiliano.colombo.7547?__t...mp;fref=nf
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:33 am    Post subject: Re: HOLLOW / CHERRY'S - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jacco and Axel above suspect this new seller might be this guy again:
c5h10 - [email protected]
Ads
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/search.php?username=c5h10

I am posting his username and email here so it comes up with this feedback thread as a warning.

He will be banned if he is found to be the same seller.

If anyone knows with certainty it is the same seller, please let me know.

Update: This person has been banned as he appeared to be using photos stolen from other ads and web sites on the Internet.
If anyone knows for sure it is this same seller, feel free to confirm that.
Update 2: It's the same seller under a new id and email
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwcru
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:29 am    Post subject: Re: HOLLOW / CHERRY'S - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have a smooth transaction with the seller, i purchased a couple of nice parts with no issues. I will buy from him again. Thanks Don
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Classifieds Feedback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:07 am    Post subject: Re: HOLLOW / CHERRY'S - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good to hear you stand up for him you are the first

If people want to do business with people that steel pictures fine goodluck to you

Last edited by Jacco Verveer on Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: HOLLOW / CHERRY'S - [email protected] Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:
c5h10 - [email protected]
Ads
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/search.php?username=c5h10

This new user confirm he is Emiliano.
He has been banned - we don't allow banned people to return under a new id, especially with the history seen in this thread.

He indicated to me he will keep creating accounts in order to sell parts here so if anyone recognizes a new account from him, please let me know immediately.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: HOLLOW / CHERRY'S - [email protected] Reply with quote

how many accounts does one need Evil or Very Mad these may not be active but we know it is him

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-bestandsliste.html?userId=57415214
https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-bestandsliste.html?userId=59845278
https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-bestandsliste.html?userId=59897723
https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-bestandsliste.html?userId=57115547

he also has an "normal" ebay account
https://www.ebay.de/sch/237054105s/m.html?item=171...7675.l2562
Fred Udog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:48 am    Post subject: Re: HOLLOW / CHERRY'S - [email protected] Reply with quote

A new email for this guy : [email protected]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vintage fiberglass
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:37 am    Post subject: Re: HOLLOW / CHERRY'S - [email protected] Reply with quote

Well, I was one of the people complaining on here about not getting my parts. After 1 month of waitintg and no info I got a refund thru paypal.

Then all of a sudden one of the parts showed up at my work place 9 weeks after it was shipped. Not my home, my work place. I actually got one of the 2 parts I ordered. I contacted him, gave him the option of me shipping it back to him or buying it. I bought it. The other part I never got. But I was refunded for it from paypal before as I stated.

If he would pay more money and ship thru some other way besides regular mail, the stuff would get places 4 times faster??? maybe some stuff is getting lost, but I would not never buy from this guy again.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:59 am    Post subject: Re: HOLLOW / CHERRY'S - [email protected] Reply with quote

Well it has been awhile but he is active again with his stolen pictures this time on willhaben as kurt voic

https://www.willhaben.at/iad/kaufen-und-verkaufen/verkaeuferprofil/21290381

Still bids on stuff on ebay wins and does NOT pay
vintage fiberglass
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: HOLLOW / CHERRY'S - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks for ltting me know. It scares me to know he hides behind Privat as his name on German Ebay maket place. Or this place and others. Makes you really untrusting who to buy parts from. Let's just keep our eyes and ears open and tell people.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: HOLLOW / CHERRY'S - [email protected] Reply with quote

BEWARE HE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION DO NOT CONTACT HIM!!!!
vintage fiberglass
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: HOLLOW / CHERRY'S - [email protected] Reply with quote

I second that! He will an will not evn hesitate to contact your work, your home or other contats you have and trash you.
oldspeed79
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:28 am    Post subject: Re: HOLLOW / CHERRY'S - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hi together!

Now i got the "jackpot" to start a fight with this italian bastard, Emiliano Colombo, .....

he started to put some fakes on willhaben.at, i found them and inform the plattform to delite all

now he "plays" with me, put some fake-ebay/willhaben accounts online with my full name: Valentin Eggbauer!

current email of the asshole:
[email protected]

Please be aware!
thxs!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tbt2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:42 pm    Post subject: Re: HOLLOW / CHERRY'S - [email protected] - Emiliano Colombo Reply with quote

He keeps cheating on people. And unfortunately I was also robbed by the bastard. I bought a StÖrk oil meter which he advertised on ebay-kleinanzeigen for 375 €. in the beginning he answers immediately, but when he has received his money it is very quiet. After many unanswered emails suddenly get a meter from the UK that doesn't look like what he advertised. He had bought a crap meter on ebay £ 137 and had it sent to me. After many unanswered messages, I started calling him an asshole on other ads of his. Suddenly he starts to answer that it is rude to berate people. After a few mails i asked to refund my money so i can send back his crap meter. No refund and I am blamed for the event ... I have stopped emailing, it is all wasted time that I can use for useful things. After reading all the comments here, we are dealing with a mentally ill person. He has to be admitted to psychology

His email: [email protected]
tbt2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:28 am    Post subject: Re: HOLLOW / CHERRY'S - [email protected] - Emiliano Colombo Reply with quote

EMILIANO COLOMBO

beware of this name guys.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: