Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Bryan67 - [email protected] - Bryan Peters
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Bryan67
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
nimai
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Bryan67 - [email protected] - Bryan Peters Reply with quote

Bryan is great i bought some crossed drilled rotors from him which he sent out the same day, very happy with my purchase.

i would not hesitate to buy from him in the future.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jerry montano
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Bryan67 - [email protected] - Bryan Peters Reply with quote

Bryan was great to buy from. Quick shipping, and the part was a described. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Paul_q
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:50 am    Post subject: Re: Bryan67 - [email protected] - Bryan Peters Reply with quote

A massive thanks to Bryan,

I've had a couple of parcels from him this year to the U.K
Items as described, well packaged, good prices and shipping.
Very patience while I got the funds together for the second
lot of stuff and let me include a small item from Jegs to save me on shipping.

Thanks Paul
Bakerby
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Bryan67 - [email protected] - Bryan Peters Reply with quote

Bought a single port head from Bryan, was the best price I could find anywhere. Quick shipping, excellent care in packing, head was clean and in great shape. Bolted it on and we are on the road again good as new. Would definitely do business with this guy again in a heartbeat.
1962bochito
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:51 am    Post subject: Smooth transaction, happy customer. Reply with quote

There were a set of legacy plates I needed and found on Bryan's store of goodies, hopefully he has other things I might need in the future!
Well packaged and delivery speed was awesome, happy with my purchase as item is as described and shown accurate by photos, thanks.
Ofir
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:40 am    Post subject: Re: Bryan67 - [email protected] - Bryan Peters Reply with quote

I bought from Bryan NOS German Window Washer Kit,
Excellent communication, fair price & fast shipping.

Thank you very much
edgardo67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:37 am    Post subject: Re: Bryan67 - [email protected] - Bryan Peters Reply with quote

First time to buy from Brian, such a good seller , fast reply and shipping. Highly recommend brian.
Ellison
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Bryan67 - [email protected] - Bryan Peters Reply with quote

First time buying from Bryan. I bought an over-rider. Super clean / as advertised. Showed up lightening fast!! Fair pricing. Would buy from anytime!!!! Good guy.
edgardo67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:50 am    Post subject: Re: Bryan67 - [email protected] - Bryan Peters Reply with quote

I bought a steering wheel from Bryan and somehow it was re routed back to him. He keeps me informed and ship it back to Canada without charging me again. Highly recommended and trusted person.
AzBrewCrew
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:33 am    Post subject: Re: Bryan67 - [email protected] - Bryan Peters Reply with quote

Bryan sold me a steering wheel for a project and it was exactly as described if not better! He also was very quick with the shipping. I would definitely buy fro mBryan again with no hesitation.
Dave
Samba Elder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:11 am    Post subject: Re: Bryan67 - [email protected] - Bryan Peters Reply with quote

No worries with this guy, item as described, fast shipping (even during the Holidaze), more than fair price, what else could you want? Thanks, Bryan !!!

"Those that matter, don't mind,
and those that mind, don't matter"
bramyoga
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:10 am    Post subject: Re: Bryan67 - [email protected] - Bryan Peters Reply with quote

Bryan is a super seller for foreign buyers like me.
He’s very friendly and attentive, really helpful and very responsive too.

I’m now waiting for the items to reach me, looking forward to shop from him in the future.
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Bryan67 - [email protected] - Bryan Peters Reply with quote

Purchased lug bolts and a steering wheel adapter from Bryan . . Cordial, smooth and easy transaction - Thank you
70slooker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Bryan67 - [email protected] - Bryan Peters Reply with quote

Just did a deal with Bryan, super easy, well packaged and shipping was much faster the the 70 dollar eBay rate. Won’t hesitate to shop again! Thanks man!
Iceref
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Bryan67 - [email protected] - Bryan Peters Reply with quote

Bryan is a great guy to deal with. Shipping is prompt and communication is the way online selling should be by everyone. Would definitely do business with him again. Thanks
vwdamian
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:01 am    Post subject: Re: Bryan67 - [email protected] - Bryan Peters Reply with quote

Sold a shifter to Bryan years back and just bought some Bugpack parts from him. Great Samba seller and buyer. Smooth transactionS and great parts. I wish everyone would operate this way. Thanks Bryan.
makin_vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:41 am    Post subject: Re: Bryan67 - [email protected] - Bryan Peters Reply with quote

Bryan bought some parts from me recently, great communication, hassle free transaction. great to work with him, I would highly recommend!!!

-Matt A
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: