Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

RagsnBags65 - [email protected] - The Dentons
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: RagsnBags65
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: June 05, 2021
TeamSpatula
Samba In The Rain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got the part I ordered in record time, in great shape. Good price, good shipping charges. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
TGOT
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a tailpipe install kit for a type 4 muffler and was very pleased with the service and the product. Fast and efficient transaction. Would recommend to anyone.
eurobus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got my NOS bus tailpipe!
Packaged well and exactly as depicted in the pictures.
Email communication was excellent.
I would purhase from Thomas again. No Problem.

Thanks.
EuroBus (Otto)
vdubfan68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: NOS Accelerator spring Reply with quote

Thomas was not well when I contacted him . I gave him extra time to ship . Everything worked out great . He could only come up with one . I was sent back the extra money along with the item . I hope Thomas gets well soon . And My special thanks to his WIFE For getting out the package under trying times . Thank You
aryue
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a metal vacuum line from Thomas. It arrived within a few days and communication through out was excellent.

- Andrew in Austin, TX -
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jwp67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Bought a pulley cover from Thomas. BEAUTIFUL! Great communication to make sure I got the part I needed. Packed well and fast shipping.

Thanks Thomas!
Canadian_Bugger
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got some engine mounts from thomas, brand new just like he stated, fast shipping. Great seller thanks again
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ScottyG
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas is great to deal with. Parts were exactly as described, packaged well and shipped quickly. Thank you!
60 Beetle OG Survivor
84 DOKA 2WD Road-Tripper!
vernonc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People, if you're looking for 'hard to find'. 'GOOD USED', or some NOS parts, you won't find a better source than Thomas Denton. He's honest and you can 'take what he says to the bank'. He's helped me keep my '69 sedan all German and with excellent parts, fair price and fast shipping. I hope I don't need any more but, if I do, Thomas will be the first one I contact. Dancing

Gary E. Morton (aka vernonc of Rayland, OH)

'69 sedan, low mileage, all original.....currently being 'freshened-up' for road trips and daily driving...just not every day

Freshening-up link http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=617386
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pupjoint
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

first time dealing with Thomas, very smooth, fast emails, crystal clear description, shipped fast. item arrived as expected, no surprises. and i am 1/2 the world away.

what else can i possible ask for?

great seller, will buy with confidence.
Herdfan75
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought an original hoover bit from Thomas, and it looks brand new. Shipping was fast and packaging awesome. Super nice individual. Hope to do business with again! Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vw57drvr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also just bought a hoover bit from thomas. What was interesting is that, for a 20 dollar part that most people throw away, he treated it as a rare and expensive treasure. He took the time to bead blast and paint it. Wrap it in multiple layers of material and it arrived nice and clean. Recieved multiple emails as to the progress of the shipment. Again, all this for a $20 part.
Caspersjc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:02 am    Post subject: 57' Oval purchased Reply with quote

Very Happy I purchased a 57' Oval from Thomas. The car was just as or even better in some cases as described. He was also able to get the paperwork handled for me in order to get an out of state title. I can tell you first hand experience from meeting he and his wife. They are both a class act. I had the opportunity to drive to GA and pick up the car to meet them both. Thomas is very friendly, knowlegeable, and helped me out with some questions I had pertaining to the build. If you are looking for a reliable trustworthy source - contact/email the Denton's.
tim3583
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Item arrived safely in the UK , well packed and excellent service, Thanks again Ian (tim3583)
daytonsuperbeetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:39 pm    Post subject: fuchs wheel covers Reply with quote

I'm restoring a 73 SB to look like my wife's first car so I can surprise her on our anniversary. Her car had these very hard to find Fuchs wheel covers and Thomas saved me as after searching for months, he responded to my WTB ad and the price and condition was great. Thanks Thomas
hubbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought an OG Hoover Bit from Thomas. It arrived exactly as described and looks virtually brand new. Thanks, Thomas, for the great transaction!
hubbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had another excellent experience working with Thomas. This time I requested parts that were not even advertised here on thesamba. He went out of his way to find these parts for me. They arrived very quickly and in fantastic shape. I will certainly do business with Thomas again!
johnhous
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a 40 hp big cap distributor vacuum line from Thomas. He e-mailed every step of the way and delivered what was pictured. Nice transaction, in fact the best buying experience I have had on TheSamba.com
Hope he has more parts I need.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bobmac57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just have to mention -- I ordered and paid for a T-handle, which Thomas and Ashley later realized was slightly different than what we thought. They quickly emailed me and refunded my PayPal payment. I was sorry the purchase didn't work out, but I would gladly do business with them again. Everything was handled beautifully -- thank you!!!
2332 baja
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't hesitate to buy from Thomas. He went out of his way to ensure that I was happy with the parts I bought and got them here in a flash. And, his email responses were just as fast. So, in short, another happy customer here Very Happy
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: