Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

RagsnBags65 - [email protected] - The Dentons
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: RagsnBags65
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: June 05, 2021
Sahara74
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:53 am    Post subject: Re: RagsnBags65 - [email protected] - The Dentons Reply with quote

Just had a great transaction with Thomas and would highly recommend doing business with the Dentons. Good communication and great packing too ! Very pleased.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: RagsnBags65 - [email protected] - The Dentons Reply with quote

Bought and received a simple fuse holder clip from Ashley Denton, which arrived quickly after excellent and quick comms with her. Great service for even a little piece. Cheers.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
flyboy161
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: RagsnBags65 - [email protected] - The Dentons Reply with quote

I needed one final piece of tin for my 1200, and Asley had it. Awesome seller, great communication and fast easy shipping. Oh yeah, and the tin is beautiful, thanks again!

The 1964...Diamond in the rough
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=612776

My 1958 Morocco Bug-
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=611483
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
juasilva
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: RagsnBags65 - [email protected] - The Dentons Reply with quote

I got NOS SWF Washer Spray Nozzel from Thomas, as always very good products and fast shipment, thanks
Juan
mr. warehouse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: RagsnBags65 - [email protected] - The Dentons Reply with quote

Great communication, great price. Fast shipping.
Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Viking Funeral
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:01 am    Post subject: Re: RagsnBags65 - [email protected] - The Dentons Reply with quote

Excellent communication after payment was made, including the Priority Mail tracking number. That's always what you're hoping will happen. Package arrived in 2 days.
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: RagsnBags65 - [email protected] - The Dentons Reply with quote

I purchased an inline fuse from Sandra and the transaction was easy and quick. I would purchase from her again.
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: