Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Tomato Soup VW - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Tomato Soup VW
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
greg hord
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my Aqua horn button the other day. Outstanding if I may say so. I will be buying more in the near future. Keep up the cool work Steve. Greg in N.C. Long Live The U.S.A. Support your troops! :snipersmile:
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
irvanm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a Karmann side badge, it was great, fast shipping, good price, Thanks much! Irvan
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a Bosch coil bracket off Steve, which arrived exceptionally well packaged and as described. Steve was informative in his response to my questions about it and was quick to ship. Thanks, Steve - great transaction.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
Rustyscrew
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 10:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Tomato Soup VW - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought 2 striker plates, and it was a good experience. Steve responded to all my emails very quickly, I got exactly what I expected. He got me a tracking number right away and I received them within days. I would definitely go to him again.

5 out of 5 stars
flyboy161
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: Tomato Soup VW - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a lighter from Steve for my '64. It was really a great experience. He promptly answered emails and shipped the same day I paid. By the way, gray knobs as he sells them match silver beige perfectly!

5 out of 5 stars

The 1964...Diamond in the rough
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=612776

My 1958 Morocco Bug-
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=611483
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Marshall Hale
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Tomato Soup VW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a lighter from Steve and am very happy with the purchase. He kept me informed throughout the transaction and I would purchase from him again.
sportin-wood
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:21 am    Post subject: Re: Tomato Soup VW - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a 58-67 dash speaker from Steve and received it well packed within 3 days. Would deal with him again in a heartbeat. Thumbs up! Applause Dancing
"Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman. He's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it." --- Jeff Spicoli
1970fun
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: Tomato Soup VW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller to deal with A+++++!
Vanderhiem
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Tomato Soup VW - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered a Radio Block Off Plate for my bug. Excellent communication and fast shipping. Great Guy!!
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: Tomato Soup VW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another great transaction.

Easy to pay, fast shipping, well packed and exactly as described.

Thanks

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
crankbait09
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: Tomato Soup VW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a number of non insulated female connectors from him.
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1987285

Item was as described and transaction was flawless.
Great communication
Would buy from again.

A+++++++++++++++
rafyvolky
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 12:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Tomato Soup VW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought and item from Steve and it was a great transaction will buy again ..thankyou.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Tim Donahoe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Tomato Soup VW - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased some German wire connectors from this seller. Very good quality and packaged with care.

I will buy from him again.

Tim Donahoe

Richard O'Brien
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Tomato Soup VW - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a VW dash speaker and a cigarette lighter power supply from Steve. Great service, price,and very fast shipping.
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Tomato Soup VW - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a 58-67 dash speaker from Steve. Great price, great quality,and fast shipping.
cdreike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: Tomato Soup VW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased Bay window drop spindles and disc brakes. Steve was responsive and promptly informed me of a delivery problem. Let me know when the parts shipped and they arrived in perfect condition. Thanks Steve. I would certainly do business with him again.
39Bill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Tomato Soup VW - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently purchased an in-dash speaker from Steve for my '69 Beetle. It looks and works well and is as described. An effortless transaction.
Thanks.
sbtcabman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:32 am    Post subject: Re: Tomato Soup VW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Steve is a stellah sellah! Accurate descript, quick ship, great wrappage to keep shtuff safe!! But you know this already if you have read his voluminous and excellent feedback. Look forward to sending him more cabbage!
64 KG 24k match #
74 Super Beetle 33k match # 1 owner
62 Corvette 50k Original Hardtop NCRS Top Flight Award Winner. Ok, it's air cooled with top down?
Former owner and damn fool to have parted with 1953 Porsche coupes 50661 and 50662 in 1978. Anyone else ever had a matched pair? Commiserate with me, wouldja?
fallenone121
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: Tomato Soup VW - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased two of the white capped 12v lighter/power plugs - for a VW I dont even own yet - the condition and quality of the product received was delightful and it was packaged like it was as priceless work of art!
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Tomato Soup VW - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a few fragile parts from Steve. The packing was absolutely perfect! Honest seller, with great prices. So I bought more! Thanks again Steve!

Scott
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: