Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

TomJav - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: TomJav
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Oljefläck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great seller good communiction fast shipping. Thx for nice deal.
http://www.garaget.org/?car=234141
3foldfolly
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered and received a Metz fire pump emblem from Tomi. Arrived in a timely manner. Good communication, good seller.
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Completed a purchase from Tamas Javor-Excellent communication, Fast mailing. Highly Recommended is Tamas. ThansVeryMuch.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
empiracer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tamas helped me out with hard to find chassis piece, Great communication, Honest seller !! Thank you Mr. Javor !
tomR
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Also a very positive and satisfied feedback from me!

He's a highly recommended seller...

Thanks, Tom
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tomi sets the mark as a great seller. The dome light I purchased is very nice ; going in my oval . Thank you so much - Gary
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
K.Jagger
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Really Good Parts very fast in Kommunikation and shipping. Absolutly the best Way to make best buisness everytime again thank you tamas !!!!!
walkthru
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a Vertex magneto from Tomi, Excellent communication price fast shipping, great packaging. Could not have been better. Would buy again. Thanks Tomi.
Marlowe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:04 am    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very nice seller from Hungry.
It's my first time using TheSamba.com.
I'm happy to met nice seller.
Thanks
Dake
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tamas is a great Samba seller! I purchased a set of fluted headlight lenses from him, and they arrived in perfect condition. Great packing and a fast shipper. I would highly recommend him
Karly
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller, purchased tail light lens and Tomi was very quick to reply to emails and quick to ship too, the lens was packaged very well so survived the international journey perfectly! Would buy from again, thanks Tomi!
Eric_Cartman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Nice feller, great communication, fast shipping, fair prices. I'm looking forward to do business again Smile
manumonga
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:20 am    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a pair of Hella Lights from Tomi. The courier arrived with carefully packed lights and the items were accurate as per the advertisement. Pleasure dealing with Tomi all the way from India !

Manu
HEJ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:20 am    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

A very good feedback to Tomi! Fast shipping, nice part (again)!
George Meyer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just got my vintage fog lights from Tomi. Great communication, item as described, quick delivery to the USA. Great experiance...this guy is for real. Definately a solid, honest seller.

Thanks Tomi!
Fred Udog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:44 am    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

thanks Tamas for the shipment, wish to have another transaction with you in future. thanks
Fred
TomJav
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

DEAR US BUYERS!

AFTER 6+ YEARS OF PART SELLING I CAN'T SELL PARTS TO THE STATES OF THE USA BECAUSE USPS IS IN CHAOTIC CONDITION. IN THE LAST HALF YEAR THE TRACKFINDER DOES NOT WORKS, MOREOVER SHIPPING LOOKS STOPPED SINCE NOVEMBER 2016. IT LOOKS USPS OVERLOADED AND COLLAPSED BY THE ChRISTMAS TRAFFIC. AS I HEARD ANTITERRORIST DEFENCE MADE THE SHIPPING MORE SLOWER.

I'LL TRY TO FIND A NEW SHIPPER AND HOPE WE CAN DEAL AGAIN AS BEFORE.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE PATIENCE OF MY LATEST US BUYERS!

SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE ELSE (WHERE IS NO WAR) IS STILL NOT PROBLEM!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK!

BEST WISHES FROM HUNGARY

Tamas Javor
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

This doesn't sound correct - I just got a package from Europe last week.

Most things I get from Europe are sent via DHL, are you using DHL?
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
wcfvw69 Premium Member
Samba Purist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:
This doesn't sound correct - I just got a package from Europe last week.

Most things I get from Europe are sent via DHL, are you using DHL?

X2

I also received a couple of small parts from Hungry from another vendor very quickly about a week ago.

Decades of VW and VW parts restoration experience.
The Samba member since 2004.

**Now rebuilding throttle bodies for VW's and Porsche's**
**Restored German Bosch distributors for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored German Pierburg fuel pumps for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche fuel pumps or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche distributors or I can restore yours**
TomJav
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

I use the local "royal" Post (Magyar Posta) on this side, who cooperate with USPS on the other side. I was very pleased with USPS usually. Since the mid of the last year USPS trackfinder does not works. Before than, when the Hungaran post accepted my package, a little time later USPS trackfinder showed the acceptance, and I could follow the way of the parcel on both website. Now I can see the location only on the Hungaryan website, but only that they accepted and sent forward. USPS not sends info back and not shows on their trackfinder. It looks they not care about tracking. I tryed to check back tracking numbers after the buyer received they parcels and found no info.
4 buyers of mine still waits for they packages, since late november and early december! All my other buyers who live in different countryes got they stuff fast, as usual.
There is a little chance the airplain landed in the Ocean, but I'm affraid USPS is the bad link.
I read some forum topics (here on TheSamba and others) about USPS, what made me stronger believe I'm right.
I must find another way...
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Jump to:
Page 11 of 14

Jump to: