Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

my new toy...
Forum Index -> Performance/Engines/Transmissions Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
grimace007
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:59 am    Post subject: my new toy... Reply with quote

at work one of our customers returned this the other day broken and wanted a brand new one instead of having it repaired..

so we sent it back to the factory to be refurbished and now have my very own badass die grinder.

makitia GD0800C

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

it has a variable speed switch
7-28k rpms

this isnt my first die grinder by any means... just my first nice one.
ive had several cheapie harbor freight style..

i just had to tell someone... i only had to pay the refurb fee's which were less than 1/3rd of what the tool cost new @ my cost

Dallas Air Coolers
perrib wrote:
Hey It is The Samba where well thought out rational answers can take a while and getting side tracked is normal. I was just lucky this time. Smile

cr@M wrote:

No one has any personal responsibility these days. This country is sue happy. Intelligence is no longer a requirement, just an accessory.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ALB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool! I have a Makita GEO600 and an electrician friend wired a control knob from a baseboard heater next to the plug so I can vary the speed.
MRRAGPICKER
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALB wrote:
Very cool! I have a Makita GEO600 and an electrician friend wired a control knob from a baseboard heater next to the plug so I can vary the speed.

This will work too. http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=43060
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Performance/Engines/Transmissions All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: