Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

stevo - [email protected] - Steve
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: stevo
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
One eyed duck Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve shipped a pair of heater tubes over to the UK - worked out everything smoothly, fast shipping, and got some really nice items just as described. Much appreciated! Very Happy

Thanks again,
Steve
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mid West Dubber
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve is a great seller to deal with. Great price, great item, great postage to Australia.

Thanks! Very Happy

Cheers, Rusty.
ccb_dan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been deliberating about posting here for a couple weeks mostly because I think Steve is probably a good guy. However my experience dealing with Steve was not a good one. I sold Steve a middle seat and from the get go it was a bad deal. There was a "misunderstanding" about who was paying shipping even though I had it clearly stated in my ad that the buyer would pay shipping. In order to avoid hassles and try to build a relationship with a fellow VW lover I caved and I covered shipping and Steve was to credit me that amount in parts from his stock. That was only the beginning.

Some time later (at least a month) Steve asked me if I had a backing piece for the seat (which was never part of the initial sale) I did have the piece and told him I would send it to him for no additional cost if he covered shipping. He agreed and stipulated that I send it with a tracking number and I was to be sure the item was transported as safely as possible. I sourced a suitable box and packing materials at my expense and sent it to him via UPS and immediately emailed him the receipt.

2 months go by and I hear nothing from Steve and have not received reimbursement for the shipping. I emailed Steve numerous times. Finally he emails me back and says the shipping cost was too much and he was not going to cover it.

In short, Steve is probably a great guy but I will not be doing business with him again and I would warn others to be very wary.

I can provide additional details if requested.
Bugzilla
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a horn button from steve and the entire transaction was smooth and pleasant. Great communication. The item arrived as described and well packed. I would buy from him again.

Thanks!

T
ataraxia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great seller. Bought an accessory part for my Type 3 and it arrived in exactly the condition in the photos. Packed nicely and shipped efficiently.

Thanks!

-Josh
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
60ragtop
Bonneville Belt Bitch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

responded to a trade ad from Steve and all went well.
Certified Hunter Wheel Alignment Master Technician 1986

tasb wrote:
I've restored a large number too, but I don't toot my horn quite as loud.

sb001 wrote:
maybe he just snapped cause his car sucked Wink
Clarence54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:51 am    Post subject: feedback Reply with quote

Super seller Smile

great item / well described & very well packed !

will definitely but again...

Mark
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
brickfishing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:04 am    Post subject: Re: stevo - [email protected] - Steve Reply with quote

Stevo is awesome! Great communication and honest description of part. Fast shipping and fair shipping charges. I would not hesitate dealing with Steve. He takes selling on Samba very seriously and is genuinely a good person shown through his emails and actions. I am very happy I stumbled across him for this sapphire IX radio faceplate and will look for more good condition parts from him and his wonderful state of Oregon in the future.
Thanks Stevo!
Bill in NJ
Mark
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: stevo - [email protected] - Steve Reply with quote

Steve is a stand-up guy. Bought an oil cooler from him that was packaged well, promptly shipped and with good follow-up communication.
After letting him know there was a flaw with it he made good on the deal right away. I would not hesitate to buy from again.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
70Crew
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:44 am    Post subject: Re: stevo - [email protected] - Steve Reply with quote

Ya gotta love it when a seller is accurate with their description, ships fast and follows up on emails! Thanks Steve
One eyed duck Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:26 am    Post subject: Re: stevo - [email protected] - Steve Reply with quote

Steve shipped a headlight assembly over to the UK for me - always appreciate it when sellers are willing to ship larger/difficult to pack items overseas.

Good communication, fast shipping, item well-packed and just as described - always very happy to deal with Steve as a seller. Thanks again Very Happy

Cheers,
Steve
nengster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:30 am    Post subject: Re: stevo - [email protected] - Steve Reply with quote

+++ Good Seller . Keep going
Spitty1974
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: stevo - [email protected] - Steve Reply with quote

I bought a piece of deluxe beltline trim from Steve. His communication was excellent, (he even took more detailed photos and sent them promptly to me), the item was as described & pictured, and the shipping was fast & the item was well packed. I would not hesitate to buy another part from Steve in the future.
garylavere
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: stevo - [email protected] - Steve Reply with quote

Good experience buying from Steve. After the purchase threw in some related items I needed as well. Fast shipping and great communication make him the best.
Tanks Steve.
1121 Landini Lane
Concord, CA 94520
925-798-2001
Visit us on the web at:
http://vwandaudionly.com
http://vwrestorations.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
totemwesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: stevo - [email protected] - Steve Reply with quote

Quick and easy transaction and shipping. Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:22 pm    Post subject: Re: stevo - [email protected] - Steve Reply with quote

Excellent transaction of some seals.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
crofty
Judas of the North

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: stevo - [email protected] - Steve Reply with quote

Quick to ship and a great deal! Thanks, Steve!

HamburgerBrad wrote:

I slept on crofty's tent once. I passed out drunk from two bottles of Everett's brother's wine.
vespaman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: stevo - [email protected] - Steve Reply with quote

Purchased a set of splash pans and brackets from Steve - Very pleased with the description and condition. The shipping cost ended up being over half the price but he honored the deal-

Good seller
volkswagen60
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: stevo - [email protected] - Steve Reply with quote

I purchased a variety of items. They arrived fast, as described, and seller threw in a free inner door handle flipper that I needed.

Happy customer here that will keep an eye on more ads. Thanks!
badassratbus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: stevo - [email protected] - Steve Reply with quote

bought some jail bar ends and supports off of steve, shipped to uk great transaction recommended seller
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: