Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Brad "HamburgerBrad" Williams (1984-2009)
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> General/Chat Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
BradsDad
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:58 am    Post subject: Re: Brad "HamburgerBrad" Williams (1984-2009) Reply with quote

Today is Brad's 35th Birthday. The memory of the things he said and did live deep within me, my son. I always will be very proud of you Brad, you are my son . May God bless and keep you.
Dad
bradsdad
TKS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Brad "HamburgerBrad" Williams (1984-2009) Reply with quote

Happy Birthday Brad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
LAGrunthaner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:24 am    Post subject: Re: Brad "HamburgerBrad" Williams (1984-2009) Reply with quote

Happy Birthday Brad, may your memory, tips and love live forever. VW Logo
www.mauiroadsters.com
http://www.oacdp.org
Lind wrote:
Have you considered simply starting with a nicer bus? I don't know what your skills are, but the race is easier if you can see the finish line. If you are not a runner, don't start off doing a marathon.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hazetguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:31 am    Post subject: Re: Brad "HamburgerBrad" Williams (1984-2009) Reply with quote

I can't believe we're coming up on the 10th anniversary of Brad's passing. It seems like all this was just happening yesterday, and after a teary re-reading through the first ~25 pages of this thread, the emotions were still very fresh.
Still miss you Brad. Crying or Very sad
My thoughts and prayers still go out to his family, especially around this difficult time of year.

Here are a couple pics I don't think have been posted before.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

a photoshop from the days of old.

a daily reminder on my refrigerator

BradsDad
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Brad "HamburgerBrad" Williams (1984-2009) Reply with quote

Thanks for posting these pics, I love to see this kind of stuff and to see that he is still loved my so many.
bradsdad
MrBreeze
Samba Hitman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Brad "HamburgerBrad" Williams (1984-2009) Reply with quote

Yeah, I just did my yearly read through the thread. Amazing how the emotions are still raw. Can't believe it's been 10 years. I can only imagine the hijinks that goof would have gotten into

Happy holidays to all of you.

WTB: Bay Shore or Queensboro VW Frames

HBB 1984-2009
RW 1943-2011
ER 1964-2023
BradsDad
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:25 am    Post subject: Re: Brad "HamburgerBrad" Williams (1984-2009) Reply with quote

Tens years since he's been gone from us . Yeah it's hard to believe allright, I miss him so. But so do so many others. God bless him and the friends that cared so much for him. Anyway have a drink to him at 7:15 pm California time tonight as I will and the friends that remember him. That is the time that he left us on Christmas day 2009
bradsdad
Abscate Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:01 am    Post subject: Re: Brad "HamburgerBrad" Williams (1984-2009) Reply with quote

I never met your son, Dad, but with six of my own, I can feel 1/1000 of your pain just thinking about if I lost one of mine.

I hope this is palliative in some way, Merry Christmas to you and yours
nsracing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Brad "HamburgerBrad" Williams (1984-2009) Reply with quote

I lost a VW friend I have known over 20 years Nov last year to cancer. I feel some heaviness when I think of it coz he did not say anything that he was in fact dying. Proud man he was I suppose. But he loved his VWsa and would spend all day working on them. I got tired just looking at him working he was doing so much.

I am sure Brad had the same passion for the cars or anything VW. Lots of happy memory looks like. All the time in world will not make up for those precious moments w/ our loved ones.

God Bless.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BradsDad
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Brad "HamburgerBrad" Williams (1984-2009) Reply with quote

Yes, Brad did love the VW engineering and loved modifying the cars etc to meet his needs. He loved helping his friends with their VW problems. Some people just have VWs in their blood and Brad was one of those. I loved this kid and I miss him so. I love your peace sign.
bradsdad
nsracing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Brad "HamburgerBrad" Williams (1984-2009) Reply with quote

Back in the day, I was in the chat here...the usual BS going on. And Brad PMd me how to fix his Berg shifter. So I typed all that stuff and he goes and does all the stuff. Comes back to chat thanked me and..then booted me. Laughing

He was one of few who had a 'boot-button' from chat. Of course you only had to wait 5 minutes to get back in. That was hilarious.

Brad had a funny side to him. If he came to chat and saw me..he would boot me. Then later say hi to me when I came back.
BradsDad
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Brad "HamburgerBrad" Williams (1984-2009) Reply with quote

Bradley.............................Damm I start to tear up just thinking of something to write, so I'll just say this....... I love you - I miss you
dad

bradsdad
BradsDad
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:09 am    Post subject: Re: Brad "HamburgerBrad" Williams (1984-2009) Reply with quote

Brad's 36th Birthday today, I miss him so and it was my honor to raise him in an off road world. His first desert trip was in my yellow buggy when he was 3 years old, a few bushes run over and a few roads run off plus fives years practice and experience he was in the drivers seat when he was 8 1/2 years old and I was in the back seat. Brad was smart beyond his years and I had full confidence in him. I look back on Brad's short life and realize that if he had had a normal lifespan he was one of those guys that could have done anything, I miss him
As time goes by I realize that I can't keep his 53 Oval and his 70 Baja any more . I'm just to old to enjoy them so they are for sale.
Call Owen 909 270 7991
Call Steve 909 732 1289
bradsdad
auslander
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: Brad "HamburgerBrad" Williams (1984-2009) Reply with quote

Happy Birthday B-Rad!!!

66 POS Bus
69 Class 11 Beetle
71 Cat-Look Beetle
64 Old Skool Baja
74 "Swamp" Thing

!!! F**k Cancer !!!
Time's Tide will Smother You
"You can't throw a rock in Long Beach without hitting a tweaker" Steve Tucci
RockNbus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Brad "HamburgerBrad" Williams (1984-2009) Reply with quote

I sure miss Brad. He was such a great friend.
BradsDad
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:13 am    Post subject: Re: Brad "HamburgerBrad" Williams (1984-2009) Reply with quote

Rocky........................nice to see your name here, comming up on eleven years since hes been gone now. how time does fly. say I have a lots of VW parts here I would like to get rid of , no junk. mostly engs & trans misc other stuff lp beam etc. just got to old to twist a wrench. give me a call if interested Owen 909 203 0812
OTO X58
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: Brad "HamburgerBrad" Williams (1984-2009) Reply with quote

I think about Brad a lot, but especially during the holidays.
He was a really good guy, and missed by so many people.
So sorry for your pain, Owen.

RIP HBB 10.10.84 - 12.25.09
1958 Ragtop Bug Build - Subaru Swap!
1957 Gazelle Beige Ghia FOR SALE
1957 Dove Blue Kombi field find
BradsDad
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:59 am    Post subject: Re: Brad "HamburgerBrad" Williams (1984-2009) Reply with quote

Brad loved the Christmas season. I honestly believe he chose Christmas day to leave this world behind and that was eleven years ago, he left us at 7:15 pm . So have a drink to him at this time and celibrate his memory. I know I will and many of his friends will also. God Bless you Bradley. I Love ya
Dad
bradsdad
MrBreeze
Samba Hitman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:38 am    Post subject: Re: Brad "HamburgerBrad" Williams (1984-2009) Reply with quote

Merry Christmas, Brad

WTB: Bay Shore or Queensboro VW Frames

HBB 1984-2009
RW 1943-2011
ER 1964-2023
BradsDad
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Brad "HamburgerBrad" Williams (1984-2009) Reply with quote

Bradley I Love you and miss you.
Dad

Pentagon UFO information being made public this month ...........Wow, can hardly wait.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General/Chat All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next
Jump to:
Page 76 of 78

Jump to: