Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Paul Goldzung - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: paul goldzung
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 08, 2024
warriorbass05
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:04 pm    Post subject: Paul Goldzung - [email protected] Reply with quote

I had a great experience with Paul Goldzung. I bought 3 items from him and they were just as he said they were and he gave me a great deal. I got the green rocker, the master cylinder and the emblem for the split. We had a great chat and I would gladly spend more time and do more with him given the opportunity. I picked up the parts personally since I found out that he lived so close to me and he was working on an engine at the time....A real class dude!!!
clnvwe2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also had a great experience dealing with Paul. The muffler was shipped promptly and priced reasonably. Thanks again...

Cunado 4 life!!!!!!!

Instagram : Flatkool

WTB- The Brundage Motors Plate frame that Merrpie Pribanic's looking for.
larryho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul has been more than stellar in the transaction I had with him. Communication is very important to me and he was excellent on this. Shipment done quickly and he followed through all the way to ensure everything was flawless. Applause
It's nice to meet a good person and its my privilege to have Paul as a good friend.
Larry

Resique
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOP SELLER

Shift lever arrived well packed and quick

Cheers
Renato
Timoteo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Received pop outs yesterday. Great seller, smooth transaction and quick shipping. Thanks Paul
Monkeynut VW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No hesitations here, very easy and pleasant to deal with - great buyer, super fast pay! Thanks Paul.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Lam0uche
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

good seller.
The parcel arrived quickly, packages sent to France.
Thank you again Paul.

Bye

Julien
dfusion001
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:04 pm    Post subject: Bus Parts from Paul, [email protected] Reply with quote

Hey everyone, I bought some cargo doors, decklid and rear bumper from Paul and as soon as I paid, he immediately shipped the parts! Not only were the parts well packaged but he gave me an awesome price!
That's not all, when he went to ship them, he shopped around to get me the best shipping quote, including using to 2 different shipping carriers in order to meet my shipping budget. And even then, i was short some cash in the shipping budget and he went ahead and put in of his own money to complete the transaction!
I just want to say, Paul, ure AWESOME! I would HIGHLY recommend Paul and the way he treats his clients. Great parts, Awesome pricing, Fast shipping, Excellent communication and great Customer Service!
larryho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree what Paul said 'Selling parts is not the only plus of the Samba ... making international friends is PRICELESS'
Through the wonderful Samba site I am very fortunate to come in contact with many sellers and some have now become good friends. One of them is Paul Goldzung and his lovely wife Patty.
They have continously assist me to seek for parts to make this hobby that much more interesting for us.
His advertised parts are reasonably priced and he stands behind his sales. You will be assured to get what you paid for and his service is excellent.
Thank you Paul for being a friend.
Long live Global Associations !

Larry

GTV
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good! I love it when the seller ships clean parts!
my67vdub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just recived a nice turn signal switch from paul great communication would buy from again thanks
jdavisracing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:47 pm    Post subject: Paul Goldzung - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a vw bus emblem from
Paul, was a pleasure to do business with
was a great priced item nicely packaged
and fast shipping. Thanks Paul
60ragtop
Bonneville Belt Bitch

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great seller. don't hesitate to buy anything from Paul Smile
good communication and packaging
Certified Hunter Wheel Alignment Master Technician 1986

tasb wrote:
I've restored a large number too, but I don't toot my horn quite as loud.

sb001 wrote:
maybe he just snapped cause his car sucked Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
WideFive
SBS Hit Squad

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put together some dropped spindles and a complete SAK for Paul. He did his homework and asked all the right questions. Actually shipped out cores and payment when he said he would. All around great experience!

Thanks, Paul! Hope to see you and the wife out at some shows this Summer!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hawaii five-o
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just picked up some items from Paul. He was a pleasure to deal with, excellent communications. The items he sold me were just as he described. They were carefully packaged & shipped quickly. Couldn't ask for anything more.
I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from him again.

Much mahalos again Paul!
epayne611
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul is a stand up, trustworthy seller. Do not hesitate to buy from. I had a small problem with a small part of an order, he made it right immediately. Thanks again Paul!
ferdi7523
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:04 am    Post subject: Paul Goldzung - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got few items from this gentleman.
Smooth transaction with honest person.
Thanks Paul!
type1vwjapan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bought an oil bath air cleaner off him last summer (sorry for the late feedback. guess better late than never) and it arrived all the way here in Japan very quickly and packaged well. also, he gave me an awesome price. Paul has great communication and is very quick to reply. such a smooth transaction!

the only thing I can see for improvement is item description and pictures. The unit I got is fully functional, but it definitely needed some work done to it prior to installation. For one, the clips were in pretty rough condition, which was an easy fix Wink , but there is a pretty good size dent on the top part of the cleaner that faces to the rear of the car and is pretty noticeable. Crying or Very sad

can't fix or pop the dent out since it's essentially impossible to dissemble the top, horse hair part of the cleaner. None of this was mentioned in the description of the item or while processing the order.

The big dent also wasn't visible in the pictures. Since the dented spot had some surface rust on it where the paint had chipped, I'm thinking it had been like that for a while, or maybe the paint got chipped off in the way over? It's painted black so it is kind of hard to notice at first.

Oh, we'll. it's not a huge deal since I paid just a little bit for it. But, with the shipping cost it still added up to not be exactly cheap. Not meaning to leave negative feedback. Just hoping this can be seen as constructive criticism.

Again, a very friendly guy to do business with and he definitely goes the extra mile to help you out. Anyone who ships to Japan is alright in my book! Thanks, Paul!
type1vwjapan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your mail, Paul. Just revived your message today. As usual, he was very kind and courteous. Here is what he wrote to me.

Dear type I, This Paul again...I see as of today that you have not responded to my money back offer. I truly do not know what else to do to make you happy. Once again, I looked at the for sale photos and there was no dent when I shipped the part....That is not my style....I would never hide a defect...and shipping overseas can be hard on boxes....If you are happy now with the air cleaner...PLEASE add this info to my Feeedback.... Thanks....Your VW feiend, Paul

Wow, I feel bad mentioning about the dent now, but it just kind of sticks with me every time I open my deck lid and I'd never had a package damaged in shipping before. As I said, he packed it very well, so I kept wondering how that dent got there. They must have decided to play kickball with it or something. Wink

Really, its okay. I'm not asking for money back. Its still a good part. No hard feelings. I understand what happened now and I appreciate your honesty.

Take care, Paul!
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recently purchased and received a used bus front center pin kit from Paul, and it arrived as described and well packaged - just what I needed. Thanks again, Paul!

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: