Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

antonio velez [email protected] www.vintagevans.com.pt
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: antonio velez
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 21, 2024
schnidlee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently bought an OG steering lock from Antonio and was not that happy with the transaction.
Firstly I told him I would be shipping it to Gabe and gave him the address to have it sent directly to the US only to have it turn up in Australia.
Then upon inspection all the electrical terminals have been snapped of and the lock cylinder is broken. The add didn't claim to be for a NOS item so some wear was expected, but I feel that Antonio deliberately left out some information in his description and used strategically angled photos to hide certain obvious flaws.

Just make sure you ask specific questions before sending money, like "is the part I'm paying top dollar for actually usable?"

Matt
antonio velez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt,
I made a mistake with shipping adress. Sorry for that. The rest it's completely absurd. I put on add there's no key , so I could never know if the cannon was good or not, and in addition was made a discount to the sale price because I had to make keys for it.
Everybody can see the add: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1692033
If you had asked me pictures with detail or other information would have given. This is the 1st complaint last 5 years to sell parts here and have the previous 4 pages with 100% positive feedback
Antonio
GUS50
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antonio, thank you very much for your parts, are beautiful
and a good price.

Gus.
Splitscreen 1957
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buyed a fuel tap for my 1957 splitscreen.
The item arrived quickly and in very ggod condition.
A really satisfied italian buyer.
Fred Udog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great doing a deal with Antonio !
Part as described, I'd deal with again,
Prompt delivery from portugal
Cheers
Fred
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
F.BOUTIER
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First purchase with Antonio and no problem !
Thank you ! Very Happy

Franck.

Ailly France.
ataraxia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've purchased from Antonio in the past as well as recently - parts are in good condition and arrive packed well.

Thanks, Antonio.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SPLIT 65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:13 am    Post subject: Re: antonio velez [email protected] www.vintagevans.co Reply with quote

First purchase with Antonio!
Absolutely perfect in all aspects Very Happy
Thank you !

Dag
Mallet luc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: antonio velez [email protected] www.vintagevans.co Reply with quote

Fast shipping.Hope to do business whith.

Merci Luc Very Happy Very Happy
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: antonio velez [email protected] www.vintagevans.co Reply with quote

I purchased several items from antonio velez. PayPal presented some problems for me (browser outdated??) Antonio graciously sent me an invoice instead. Parts arrived in good order and packed well. A very fine transaction from Portugal. Thanks Very Much Antonio.
jmf337
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: antonio velez [email protected] www.vintagevans.com.pt Reply with quote

Excellent international transaction! Item was packed well and overseas shipping was super fast! I would not hesitate to buy from this seller again.
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: antonio velez [email protected] www.vintagevans.com.pt Reply with quote

Excellent transaction with Antonio. highly recommended Seller!

Thanks,

Martin
allwagons

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: antonio velez [email protected] www.vintagevans.com.pt Reply with quote

First purchase from Antonio, shipped from Portugal to California. Easy transaction, comms were great, and the NOS oil filler arrived as described. Too easy. Cheers, Antonio!

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
Type3s
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: antonio velez [email protected] www.vintagevans.com.pt Reply with quote

First purchase with Antonio and no problem !
Thank you very much! Very fast Shipping, very Happy

Daniel
RJ'sVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: antonio velez [email protected] www.vintagevans.com.pt Reply with quote

I bought a couple of early ashtrays from Antonio,he responded quickly and had good communication,shipped quickly and provided tracking #,very good price,shipped from Portugal to USA.Would not hesitate to buy from him again.Thanks! Very Happy
zwemcoach
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: antonio velez [email protected] www.vintagevans.com.pt Reply with quote

great seller, found the part in his shop.
Derosse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: antonio velez [email protected] www.vintagevans.com.pt Reply with quote

What can i say about Antonio???? one word..... greatsellerandpackagingisawesomenevertomentionthegreatinterestinreceivingyouritemexactlylikeitshouldbe Smile

keep it up Antonio!!!
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: antonio velez [email protected] www.vintagevans.com.pt Reply with quote

Another smooth transaction with Antonio in purchasing a pair of bus wiper pivot caps. They look and function as intended. Thanks again, Antonio.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:04 am    Post subject: Re: antonio velez [email protected] www.vintagevans.com.pt Reply with quote

Purchased early speedometer from Antonio. Arrived in a short time and was just as he said. It is fine and will be put to good use. Great to deal with. He even gave me his phone number and we talked on the phone for a bit. Would purchase from him again. I count him a friend and VW fan. This is from one who has been driving VW's daily since 1971 and has had many over the years and dealt with many people for parts ect. Thumbs up.
igj
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: antonio velez [email protected] www.vintagevans.com.pt Reply with quote

Recently bought a Batwing steering wheel to Antonio, good and quick attention, fast shipping and the wheel was in more good shape than i expected, thankyou so much Antonio.

Ignasi.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: