Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Bethel Woods and Dave Matthews Band
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
bjrogers86auto
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:45 pm    Post subject: Bethel Woods and Dave Matthews Band Reply with quote

Hey my full of info Sambonites!

I know some of you will know so...where is the place to stay around Bethel Woods Center in NY State?

We are contemplating either going there or Camden NJ for a concert. It's not likely the Westy will make the trip since travel time is limited. One of the TDI's will be the choice and maybe a tent.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...as always. If we did manage to take "Willamena" is there a place to park?

Thanks, Brian.
90Doka_Guy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you decide on Camden, just be aware that its not a very good place to make a wrong turn in. The waterfront it really nice (Where the concert is) but it can get a bit hairy if you stray away. Camden happens to be adjacent to where I live.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bjrogers86auto
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:30 pm    Post subject: Camden Reply with quote

Thanks for the info. I did notice that all the hotels are across the river. I was thinking of walking to a hotel but my wife's spider senses told her it didn't look like a place to walk after the show.

Funny how she is so often right...

Brian.
jetta jimmy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Philly hotels are fine. There is a ferry that runs across the river but it's kind of a pain. You can walk to the speed line (aka PATCO) from the center (whatever they call it now). The train will bring you right into center city.

64 Split
73 Super
74 Baja
82 Westy
00 Jetta
95 F150
05 Element
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: