Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Volksheime / FritzCP - [email protected] - Brad Due
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: FritzCP
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 16, 2024
belairman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought some more parts from Brad and had another flawless transaction. Thanks Brad.
Ragman
The Sambinator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a Westfalia SO-42 Cargo Door Sill from Brad. I can't say enough good things about the part and the transaction. The quality is excellent, it looks just like the an original. Shipping was super fast, and the shipping container was indestructible.

I can't wait to install in my bus.

Thanks again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
WideFive
SBS Hit Squad

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Volksheime - [email protected] - Brad Due Reply with quote

Always great dealing with Brad. Recently handled some suspension work for him. Shipped his cores out when he said he would and kept me in the loop on tracking. Always quick with email replies and paymemt. Asks all the right questions up front so things go smoothly.

Buying or selling always a pleasure to deal with. Great asset to the community for sure!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Project356A
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: Volksheime - [email protected] - Brad Due Reply with quote

Thank you for the
64-67 Middle Seat Grab Handle Vinyl & Endcaps

Excellent product
Excellent communications
Fast Delivery
Great to do business with
Very Happy
Brmmark
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 1:29 am    Post subject: Re: Volksheime - [email protected] - Brad Due Reply with quote

Always great dealing with Brad. Recently bought a car from Brad. Car was as described maybe even better. Quick with email replies and honest in his replies.

Buying a car makes fun this fun. Brad thanks!!

Mark
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Volksheime - [email protected] - Brad Due Reply with quote

Just received a double cab bottle opener, with a case too. Good deal, Brad, thanks for the smooth transaction. Cheers.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
squareonair
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Volksheime - [email protected] - Brad Due Reply with quote

i just bought some bottle openers and it was a smooth transaction...sent him what i wanted..he sent me a paypal and price..i paid for them and three days later im useing them to pass the time in the shop

thanks again for the fast response and the quick shipping
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Ctown
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Volksheime - [email protected] - Brad Due Reply with quote

I bought a Reproduction westy cargo door sill from brad. It was exactly as described. Very fast with email response. Brad made a point to make sure item was very well protected when shipped. Arrived very quick. Was very happy with the whole process will definitely do business with again. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
blondin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: Volksheime - [email protected] - Brad Due Reply with quote

Hi
I bought a westy cargo door sill floor trim plate repro from Brad.
Great communication,fast shipping and very good package...!!!
It was a pleasure to deal with him!

Steph
plasticman1432
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Volksheime - [email protected] - Brad Due Reply with quote

Got my Bus bottle openers this week, and they are most excellent!! Brad's communication all along was top notch, and his products are even better.

Thanks, Brad!

'68 Meyers Manx: M1689D815E

http://public.fotki.com/VWDave/
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Volksheime - [email protected] - Brad Due Reply with quote

Brad is a very helpful and nice guy!! I was looking for a pop-out window latch part and he emailed me that he has got one for me. He gave it to me as a gift!! I had to pay only for the shipping cost to Budapest/Hungary. The part arrived in great condition, packaging was also great and shipping was very quick!! Hope to deal with him again in the future! Thanks very much: Attila
sgmalt46
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Volksheime / FritzCP - [email protected] - Brad Due Reply with quote

just bought one of his fritz pulley pullers. well made! a must have .
do not spend $35+ on a crappy empi covid-19 puller that bends
the pulley into a taco! fast shipping recommended seller . Very Happy

thanks brad.
66 beetle
71 square back (sold) ! good luck with it Henry!
46 beetle 552nd royal army service corps CCG
jeffavatech
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:14 am    Post subject: Re: Volksheime / FritzCP - [email protected] - Brad Due Reply with quote

Just got the grab bar kit and I have to say he was very fast and the kit worked great! It's the right color and style. Very Happy
Sunroofgod
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Volksheime / FritzCP - [email protected] - Brad Due Reply with quote

Brad was quick to reply to messages and items were exactly as described and shipped out quickly. Would definitely do business again in the future.
Miskeroo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Volksheime / FritzCP - [email protected] - Brad Due Reply with quote

Westy spice bracket

My recent transaction with Brad went well.
Easy communication and fast Shipper.

Thank you Brad
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Volksheime / FritzCP - [email protected] - Brad Due Reply with quote

Recieved my item super quick and As described ALWAYS a pleasure dealing with Brad. Thankyou brotha Wink
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
55 oval ribbed door non-semiphore
56 semiphore ragtop
63 notchback (work in progress)
67 OG black paint beetle sedan empi accessorized
67 original Empi GTV beetle convertible !!
67 euro squareback
67 deluxe walkthru (work in progress)
67 convertible ghia (work in progress)

"STAY OUTTA MY BACKYARD !!! "
Tom Mohr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Volksheime / FritzCP - [email protected] - Brad Due Reply with quote

Received item quickly and it was as advertised, very happy. Thank you
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SLO-N-LO-69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Volksheime / FritzCP - [email protected] - Brad Due Reply with quote

I just purchased a pulley puller and can't be happier. It took about 30 seconds to get the pulley off and in perfect shape. I've been fighting with that pulley for a week and this thing pulled it off no sweat! A wonderful product well worth every penny.
DesignBuild
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:16 am    Post subject: Re: Volksheime / FritzCP - [email protected] - Brad Due Reply with quote

I too purchased a Fritz 124 pulley puller and I was led to Bradley's ad by Hazetguy. I was looking for the pulley removal too VW203 and EverittB suggested two guys to contact, which I did. Hazetguy came back with a message that had a link to Brad's ad on TheSamba. I read and watched some YouTube videos that said to just pry it off. Well, I have a magnesium case that is 50 years old and I would prefer not to crack it. Paying $100 for a well made tool is reasonable compared to the alternative.

This is a very well made tool. Note that the fingers can be difficult to get into the OEM pulley extraction holes so you may want to Dremel some material on the outer radial edge of the two holes. Put a strip of rag around the pulley hub where it is against the engine case to keep crap out from any grinding. Remove a small amount of metal from the outer most edge of the hole. When you are able to get the second finger into it's corresponding hole without much difficulty you have removed enough. Note that the pulling fingers should be facing the crankshaft. I found that the best position for the pulley was with the holes on a horizontal line. Snug the center bolt with your fingers to hold the puller to the pulley hub and check to see that both fingers are hidden behind the pulley. Use a 17mm open end wrench to turn the center bolt. Since the puller is operating close to the center of the crankshaft the pulley should come off easily. My pulley came off after being in place for about 50 years.

For all of you with Type 3 engines, this tool may work to remove the fan mounted to the crankshaft, so check it out. It only pulls on the machined steel hub.

Kudos to Bradley for making a very good copy of the other very expensive brand of pulley puller. I ordered this last Thursday and had it in my hands the following Saturday; 2 day shipping. I had it before the USPS recognized that they had shipped it.

If you couldn't tell, I recommend Bradley for any purchase you want to make.
McFunzeepants
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Volksheime / FritzCP - [email protected] - Brad Due Reply with quote

That Pulley puller works like a dream!
It is expensive, but well worth it-I'd buy it again. It removed a very stubborn pulley in under 20 min.
Great communication with Bradley and they shipped it almost immediately.
I didn't have to grind anything off of the puller or the pulley to make it fit-I just unbolted one of the fingers, placed it in one of the pulley slots then re-bolted it back together.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: