Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Weekend to remember at farmington & the events leading t
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
The_whingnut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:30 pm    Post subject: Weekend to remember at farmington & the events leading t Reply with quote

Well i made it to farmington but sadly it was as one of those "guys who has one at home" but didn't bring it. i was so excited to be there but bummed my car was at home. well the weekend started out great, got the car tuned up, new clutch in and loaded up the best its ever ran (wife said so too). got 3 miles down the road and pop and lossing speed and engine dying. got a ride towed my car to the house and loaded up the truck and headed out. besides the rough start the weekend was outstanding. the rooms where great (thanks Lu) and the show was ....... i'm out of words its my first show in years and i meet some great ppl and was able to find some parts i was looking for. I have to say thank you to the guys who took the time to chat even if iwas keeping you from polishing your cars, selling you wares or just doing your own thing. And a Big thanks to the Southern Integrity Aircoolers for the advice and just being cool about some guy being annoying with tons of questions. looking forward to the next show hopefully with a fixed bug (tossed throw out bearing and rod). maube this should be in the stories section oh well.
PVWC Hampton Roads VA
CVA South East CT
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Lazarus_
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a SAI i can speak for all of us (i think) there are no such thing as annoying questions. thats one of the reasons we get together. hang out ,talk cars too much (just ask my wife) , and give out some free advice. if it werent for some guys at other shows answering my questions i wouldnt be paying it forward, so anytime. The SAI is all about some good fun.
The_whingnut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks again and i still think the carbon fiber on the turn signals and bezels is the shit. Also for anyone wanting them i have a ton of pics from the show and a few videos of the races and i'm looking for others if anyone wants a copy of mine, i can put it on a cd and mail it to you. i'm just looking to share the wealth. Very Happy
PVWC Hampton Roads VA
CVA South East CT
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please use
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=399971
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: