Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Attila Balogh - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: akomjathy
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
vw.dodge
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Fantastic seller! A vintage distributor arrived quickly, well packed and exactly as described and pictured. Cannot wait to rebuild it and put it to use. Thanks Attila.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Vaughan James
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Attila is an absolute pleasure to deal with. He helped me with part research (to make sure I was buying the correct year and style heater boxes for my 57 Beetle motor). Communications were clear, quick, and professional all the way through. He provided pictures of packaging and tracking information for my piece of mind.

I felt confident and secure in my purchase from start to finish. Top notch guy and seller.

Thanks Again Attila!

James in Florence, KY
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Vaughan James wrote:
Attila is an absolute pleasure to deal with. He helped me with part research (to make sure I was buying the correct year and style heater boxes for my 57 Beetle motor). Communications were clear, quick, and professional all the way through. He provided pictures of packaging and tracking information for my piece of mind.

I felt confident and secure in my purchase from start to finish. Top notch guy and seller.

Thanks Again Attila!

James in Florence, KY

Thanks for the nice words James!! Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mercury-man
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Attila is a joy to deal with.

He is very responsive and very knowledgeable.

Also, the item I purchased from him arrived surprisingly quickly (in only eight days from Hungary to Texas).

The Pierburg fuel pump that I bought from him for my 1967 beetle looks very, very nice.

It was also well packed.

I give Attila five stars and highly recommend him.

Plus I feel like I made a new friend half way around the world.
von split
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Attila is a great seller. A perfect transaction in every respect.

Split Window Club, Germany

Member #297                                     

Jorge R
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Smooth transaction.
Great seller.
Superior communication.
BrettAnderson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

There are Thousands of good people on theSamba.
Attila is definitely one the good people.
Just received an original FRAM oil filter with fittings well packed and prompt delivery to Down Under Australia Very Happy
Ofir
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:38 am    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Avoid this seller at all cost, two bad experiences that I had with him, he is selling wrong or defect parts in thesamba.

1. He put ad for sale HELPHOS pressure hose for the spare tyre, I show him that it's defect, in this case he delete the ad.

2. Ignition switch that he sold to me is definitely not for KOLB, it's has "SMALL CROSS", while KOLB steering lock accept only "BIG CROSS", pictures were sent to him. I checked to make sure and compare it to a few others that I have of KOLB, and I was right. The SMALL CROSS ignition switch designed for other 60s steering lock that are not KOLB. Attached pictures, you can see clearly the BIG CROSS that I have, and the SMALL CROSS that he sold me, also it will not fit the KOLB steering lock, it will not go inside all the way because it has SMALL CROSS.

He refuse to refund me, PAYPAL CLAIM filled.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Dear Ofir,

You are not the correct guy! I was helping to sell to a friend of mine a complete KOLB steering ignition switch lock without the key. You sent me tons of emails that you would like to buy only the switcher with the 2 screws and the plastic back. I asked my friend several times and he told me that he won't separate it from the column lock. After you sent me an email and offered an amount for those small parts. You asked me to make some pics, also from the "X" cross area. You received all the necessary pics, then you decided to buy them. As we emailed it is for your risk and no refund! After that you sent the payment. Now, you received the parts and telling it to me that I am selling fake parts on thesamba.com.
Look at my feedbacks. I have 7 pages of positive feedbacks! You are inorrect to write me anything here. I just helped to my friend and also to you. He has no registration on thesamba.com, therefore I helped him.

I sent you lot of pics. But, I have never seen a pic from your column lock!! I asked you to shot me some pics, this never arrived to me. So, I had no chance to check the difference of the two column locks. But, in your email you wrote this:

"2019. nov. 25. dátummal, 18:33 időpontban Ofir írta:

Hi,
I think it's the original KOLB ignition switch from the mid 60s...
I can recognize it and know the differnce.

It's 100% function?
I am asking just to make sure, because it's very old and looks a bit worn out.

Thank you
Ofir"

and here is my last email, before your payment from the 29th of November. You accepted it, because youmade payment for the parts.

"Hi Ofir,

There is an option. He can take the net amount of $45 only for your own risk!

Take note: There is no refund!

Regards: Attila"

After this email, my friend received only $42,27.....

So you were not correct when you made the payment.

Other thing. I offered you a partial refund of the amount of $35. Shipping cost was $10 for us. As you received the photos from me, you decided to buy the parts. The parts are not matching to your spare ignition column lock. This is not my fault!! I have never seen a pic from your column lock before.

So, this feedback from you is incorrect. I am not going to write you any more. No more deals with you in the future! NEVER!

Ofir
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tons of lies.
Do NOT deal with him.
Once payment received, he will refuse to refund no matter what.

PAYPAL decided that I am elgible for refund, which mean my complaint is right and you're wrong!

I did tons of transactions worldwide in the last 20 years, never had one trouble, yet with this guy I had 2 troubles!

STAY AWAY FROM HIM FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.
FRAUDLENT SELLER!!
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ofir wrote:
PAYPAL decided that I am elgible for refund, which mean my complaint is right and you're wrong!

This is not true, Paypal sides with the buyer most of the time automatically without any investigation.

If you opened a dispute, this means you have to return the parts, correct?
At least he will get the parts back.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:
Ofir wrote:

This is not true, Paypal sides with the buyer most of the time automatically without any investigation.

Thank you Everett, you are absolutely right about that! And yes, he has to return the parts to my friend.
Other thing is that he paid to my friends paypal, not to me. I cannot refund money from another persons account. I was only the contact person between them. I cannot see it what kind of dispute he opened, cannot see that what he emailed to them.
Ofir
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:29 am    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

akomjathy wrote:
EverettB wrote:
Ofir wrote:

Thank you Everett, you are absolutely right about that! And yes, he has to return the parts to my friend.
Other thing is that he paid to my friends paypal, not to me. I cannot refund money from another persons account. I was only the contact person between them. I cannot see it what kind of dispute he opened, cannot see that what he emailed to them.

More lies.
I asked many times to return it, he didn't want.
I email to him to give me the address to return, no respond...
He can't force people to keep part they paid for X but got Y
I don't need this part, it will return to him by register air mail.

He insist this way, i warned him with negative feedback, so live with it. Trouble maker!

Waste of time, do not deal with him!!!
Now others peoples will think twice before they will deal with him.
Poor quality parts, no refunds, tons of e-mails with lies.
WELCOME.
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:42 am    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ofir wrote:
akomjathy wrote:
EverettB wrote:
Ofir wrote:

More lies.
I asked many times to return it, he didn't want.
I email to him to give me the address to return, no respond...
He can't force people to keep part they paid for X but got Y
I don't need this part, it will return to him by register air I never tell you that thi
He insist this way, i warned him with negative feedback, so live with it. Trouble maker!

Waste of time, do not deal with him!!!
Now others peoples will think twice before they will deal with him.
Poor quality parts, no refunds, tons of e-mails with lies.
WELCOME.

Now you are right Ofir! Tons of lies in your tons of emails!!
You never showed my your steering lock. I never said that the part is matching to your steering lock. It was your decision to buy it. About refunding; you wanted from me to refund you $35 and you keep the part. Is that correct? Or refund you the full amount of $45 and pay you $10 extra to ship it back to us. Is this correct?? No it isn’t! No worry. Life will gives back to you all of your lies! Beleive me!

I don’t care what you write for my feedback site. I have 7 pages of positive feedbacks. All other people has good experiences with my service and with my parts that I am selling. Look at your feedbacks after 20 years of purchasing your tons of parts. You have only one positive feedback and from from me which is negative. Think about that....

Last edited by akomjathy on Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Ofir
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:55 am    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Mr. Attila Balogh your such an idiot. Moron.
You make yourself a joke, for what 45$????

Next time remember not to force people to keep parts they do not need!!!
Also do not try to sale poor parts.
If you want to behave like that, do it in your home with your family, not here.
You force your family to do thinks? You are terrorist.
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:35 am    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ofir wrote:
Mr. Attila Balogh your such an idiot. Moron.
You make yourself a joke, for what 45$????

Next time remember not to force people to keep parts they do not need!!!
Also do not try to sale poor parts.
If you want to behave like that, do it in your home with your family, not here.
You force your family to do thinks? You are terrorist.

Idiot is not me, it is you! Just read it what you wrote.... Everybody will see who is an idiot or terrorist😁😁😁
JohnC356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Attila was very patient with me as I had to research the correct part for my car.
The parts he sent were exactly what he described and showed in his photos.
They were well packed and arrived unbroken...and they were glass !!
Thanks Attila. A real pleasure doing business with you.
John C in Michigan, USA
The ADAC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:53 am    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Smooth transaction, well packed, and shipping was faster than expected, will be doing business again for sure!!
vwcru
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Fantastic sell with AMAZING parts. Just made my 3rs. purchase. I hope he keeps posting those rare parts. Thanks Don
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Classifieds Feedback
wavecarver
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:59 am    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Awesome seller!!! Great parts, great communication, fast ship! Only one in the world that had it. God bless this guy!!!!!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: