Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Attila Balogh - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: akomjathy
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
MeeferMadness
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

EXCELLENT SELLER!
Great communication, items packaged carefully and as always fun to chat and deal with. My second purchase from Attila and each time has been a joy!
Bruce Ebling
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Derosse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:32 am    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Attila bought some lenses from me, hé is a very good guy with great communication. happy to sell or buy from Attila without any hesitation.
thanks Attila!!!!
voredn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a really nice speedo from Attila and it looked great. Exceeded my expectations. Great seller and shipped next day. Highly recommend!
TexasTom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:19 am    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

I picked up a magneto from Attila ... shipped quickly with excellent packaging!
Thank you, Attila!
jays58s
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:51 am    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Awesome seller! I purchased some hard to find dash seals, and the entire transaction went perfectly! Thank you again!
Masoud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just purchased a Hagus Mirror from Attila, very accurate description of the part and the speedy shipping was detailed with photos and tracking number.

very satisfactory and friendly deal.

Best regards from Spain
ValleyVintage
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a rare vdo clock and owners manual, this was my first samba purchase and it was an amazing deal! Very fast shipping considering the mess the world is in! Great, safe packaging, photographs while it was packaged so I knew exactly what to expect! Attila responded within minutes to every email and kept tabs on the shipment for me! I cant say enough! Highly reccomended!!!! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Attila bought a distributor from me, everything went great - email communication was super fast and he paid almost instantly.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bobbyc33
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent service. I highly recommend Attila. I purchased semaphores and he packaged it perfectly, very professional. Sent the item the next day and sent me the tracking number right away. Very pleased with the whole transaction. Nothing but good things from me on this item. Very Happy
empiracer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:56 am    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received a few pieces of hard to find tin , great communication all the way through and well packaged !
doveblue3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Simple transaction. Part arrived in USA timely and as described. Thank you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bennlyss
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:44 am    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Attila was a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. He replied to my emails promptly, sent pictures without me asking, and even followed up with me to make sure the package arrived.
61karmann
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:32 am    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Attila is very responsive and shipped out a switch for me extremely quickly. He packed the item very secure as well. I would gladly buy from again.thanks so much!!
T
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Brendel20
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:27 am    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Attila is an asset to the VW community. Do not hesitate to purchase from him. Even though he is way over in Hungary, he was still able to send me a beautiful set of beetle headlights safely in about a week. Thank you!
Jpeacon13
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent transaction...quick to respond, quick to ship and excellent parts! Very happy with purchase!
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jpeacon13 wrote:
Excellent transaction...quick to respond, quick to ship and excellent parts! Very happy with purchase!

Thank you Jeff! Happy to deal with you! Smile
lardawge
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a 40hp early fuel pump from Attila. The transaction went very well. Shipped out quickly and arrived well packaged and in the condition shown in the ad.

Thank you!
aroldoaguilar
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great customer service!
Excellent transaction, proper communication and follow up.
Thanks
cande83821
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent Seller!!
Great communication, I would definitely buy again.
Thanks Attila!!
1966 Sea Sand Sunroof #2 Gone
1955 Hardtop Semaphore Oval #2 Smile
1966 Sea Sand Sunroof #3 Smile
1958 L41 Black Vert Smile

Precious metal...Vintage VW's
patriot3g
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:27 am    Post subject: Re: Attila Balogh - [email protected] Reply with quote

I was introduced to Attila by the owner of VW NOS, to purchase a set of restored headlight buckets and lenses for my 65 Bug.

Super friendly to chat with, and very fast shipping from Hungary. Everything was carefully packaged, as described, with a few extras to help me set it all up.

Thanks again Attila!

Adam
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: