Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Upstate NY Vanagon & camper GTG Sat 3/20 Danzer's in Syr
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
danfromsyr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:21 pm    Post subject: Upstate NY Vanagon & camper GTG Sat 3/20 Danzer's in Syr Reply with quote

The Empire VW camping club is having it's annual "Get Past the Winter Blahhs" gtg
at Danzer's restaurant in Syracuse NY on THIS Saturday March 20th from 2-4pm (I have once again reserved seating in the Big room)

Known for their Hearty Drinks and Bavarian Fare, home of the HUGE signature Hamlet or Reubens
Where we drive our VW campers, talk VW campers, and plan VW camping for the next season.
Now you don't need to own or drive a VW camper to attend, just be interested in good German/Bavarian food & VW camping as that will be much of the conversation.

Danzer's is a fairly authentic Bavarian restaurant just off I-81&I-481 smack in the middle of NY State.

Menu & directions: http://www.danzers.com/contactus/ 153 Ainsley Dr Syracuse, NY 13210
Upstate NY VW camping club: www.empirevwcamping.org

Syracuse NY is
~3hrs from Buffalo
2.5hrs from Albany
~2hrs from Scranton
~1.5hrs from 1000 islands Bridge

Soo if you think you can maybe make it give me a nod and I'll make sure we save a seat for ya.
I told them 20~25 headcount..
we could easily be more so if you are planning or just 'thinking' of coming please let Dan know and I'll make sure we've plenty of seating.
Menu and pricing http://www.danzers.com/ RSVP [email protected]

Thanks for your time & interest
Dan Stevens
Volkswagen Club of Central NY
www.vwccny.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: