Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: coolrydes
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 04, 2024
flyinglow94
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:56 pm    Post subject: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Recived Bullit mirrors fast in condition as described. A great deal for the money. Thanks kevin.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
58Blue
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At time of writing, my transaction with Kevin "Coolrydes" Zagar is still ongoing, awaiting the outcome of a PayPal dispute and, failing that, a credit card chargeback.
A month ago I read his ad that said "We've Got Stiffy's". This was the first thing that turned out not to be true and it set the tone for everything afterwards.
After going to his site and purchasing a swing-axle "Stiffy" brace by PayPal, I heard nothing whatsoever from him. A week later, I emailed him to see if there was an issue. He responded by saying that they were very busy but were trying to ship out orders. He also said they had run out of the swing axle brackets a little over a week earlier. He said they would ship out in a few days.
Two weeks after that, having heard nothing from him, I emailed again, and asked what was happening. I got no reply. I then filed a dispute with PayPal. After three more days with no communication, I escalated the dispute to a claim.
Three more days passed until he finally responded. His message consisted solely of a Fedex tracking number. At least it's on its way, I thought. Nope. Turns out the package was on its way to France. I'm in Canada. The package is currently in Paris, on its way to Toulouse.
So it's now over a month later, and I have nothing to show for my money other than an open PayPal dispute, during which I've felt the need to explain to strangers that a "Stiffy Swing Kit" is a part for a Volkswagen, not an elaborate marital aid as the name would suggest.

Edit: Here's a prior feedback thread for this seller
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=484542
coolrydes Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

58Blue wrote:
At time of writing, my transaction with Kevin "Coolrydes" Zagar is still ongoing, awaiting the outcome of a PayPal dispute and, failing that, a credit card chargeback.
A month ago I read his ad that said "We've Got Stiffy's". This was the first thing that turned out not to be true and it set the tone for everything afterwards.
After going to his site and purchasing a swing-axle "Stiffy" brace by PayPal, I heard nothing whatsoever from him. A week later, I emailed him to see if there was an issue. He responded by saying that they were very busy but were trying to ship out orders. He also said they had run out of the swing axle brackets a little over a week earlier. He said they would ship out in a few days.
Two weeks after that, having heard nothing from him, I emailed again, and asked what was happening. I got no reply. I then filed a dispute with PayPal. After three more days with no communication, I escalated the dispute to a claim.
Three more days passed until he finally responded. His message consisted solely of a Fedex tracking number. At least it's on its way, I thought. Nope. Turns out the package was on its way to France. I'm in Canada. The package is currently in Paris, on its way to Toulouse.
So it's now over a month later, and I have nothing to show for my money other than an open PayPal dispute, during which I've felt the need to explain to strangers that a "Stiffy Swing Kit" is a part for a Volkswagen, not an elaborate marital aid as the name would suggest.

Glen,

Sorry to see you bring it to this level, I do not have a current or working email for you, other wise I would have emailed you dirrectly. We have your stiffy kit ready to ship but the shipping charges have to be paid before shipping. Sorry I was unable to get in touch with privately, and would have gladly refunded your money straight away, now I have to wait for paypal to finish the investigation before I can refund you your money. Please understand that in production things take longer then expected at times and we had forgotten to update the add when we had run out. at anyrate, we will refund your money. Don't worry we don't rip people off...

COOLRYDES So-Cal CUSTOMS
MENDEOLA SUSPENSION
THE HOME OF STYLE AND PERFORMANCE
www.CoolRydescustoms.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
58Blue
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coolrydes wrote:
58Blue wrote:

Glen,

Sorry to see you bring it to this level, I do not have a current or working email for you, other wise I would have emailed you dirrectly. We have your stiffy kit ready to ship but the shipping charges have to be paid before shipping. Sorry I was unable to get in touch with privately, and would have gladly refunded your money straight away, now I have to wait for paypal to finish the investigation before I can refund you your money. Please understand that in production things take longer then expected at times and we had forgotten to update the add when we had run out. at anyrate, we will refund your money. Don't worry we don't rip people off...

You don't have to wait for PayPal to do anything. Refund my money and the dispute goes away. I expect you know that, though.

You have my email. You have it from my order, you have it from the email I sent you, to which you responded, and you have it from the PayPal dispute, which you responded to not by making an honest effort to resolve things, but by sending in a tracking number for a package going to France.

So you're now conceding that you have NOT shipped the brace? That's a change.

All of this additional shipping charges stuff is news to me. I never agreed to that, and I won't, especially not a month later.

If you genuinely want to resolve this, refund my money. I know you're online now, so log into your Paypal account and look through the disputes section. I can well imagine there may be more than a few, but pick out the one for the guy in Ontario, Canada that ordered a red swing axle stiffy kit on May 18 and refund the money. It's that simple.

Refund my money and I will happily let everyone know that I have been dealt with fairly in the end. I look forward to having this experience end on a positive note.

Edit: Email sent so there is no question that you know who I am and what my email address is. Eagerly awaiting my refund.
coolrydes Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

58Blue wrote:
coolrydes wrote:
58Blue wrote:

Glen,

You don't have to wait for PayPal to do anything. Refund my money and the dispute goes away. I expect you know that, though.

You have my email. You have it from my order, you have it from the email I sent you, to which you responded, and you have it from the PayPal dispute, which you responded to not by making an honest effort to resolve things, but by sending in a tracking number for a package going to France.

All of this additional shipping charges stuff is news to me. I never agreed to that, and I won't, especially not a month later.

If you genuinely want to resolve this, refund my money. I know you're online now, so log into your Paypal account and look through the disputes section. I can well imagine there may be more than a few, but pick out the one for the guy in Ontario, Canada that ordered a red swing axle stiffy kit on May 18 and refund the money. It's that simple.

Refund my money and I will happily let everyone know that I have been dealt with fairly in the end. I look forward to having this experience end on a positive note.

Edit: Email sent so there is no question that you know who I am and what my email address is. Eagerly awaiting my refund.

Glenn,
Below is a copy of the email I just sent you. I did try to refund you and your comment about "If you genuinely want to resolve this, refund my money. I know you're online now, so log into your Paypal account and look through the disputes section. I can well imagine there may be more than a few, but pick out the one for the guy in Ontario, Canada that ordered a red swing axle stiffy kit on May 18 and refund the money. It's that simple." You are the only dispute or claim I have and have not had any others. As far as being able to refund you and close the case I am un-aware of how to do that and have tried to find away as I do not want to waist any more time on a guy like you. You seem to have a pretty good handle on how paypal works and how to resolve claims. I'm guessing you have had a few.

At anyrate like I said before I will promtly refund your money as soon as Paypal lets me (when they finish their investigation). I will as a courtesy to you, call paypal Wednesday morning and see if they can walk me through how to close the case and issue a refund. Other then that like I said in my email I wish you the best of luck dealing with others.

Hello, Glenn

Thanks for the email. I would love to refund your money and tried to get through paypal's website to do so. however due to you escalading it to a claim, they have to do their investigation and close it before I can issue a refund. Hope my posting did not offend you and as far as aggravation, I'm not in any way. I do not like to upset customers or fellow VW people like yourself. It is unfortunate that we have ended up in this position and wish the best of luck in future dealings. One word of advise, settle down a little when dealing with people, as things go a lot easier when both parties have cool heads.

Sincerely,
Kevin "Coolrydes" Zagar
MENDEOLA SIGNATURE MOTORS
619-710-4946 EXT.120

COOLRYDES So-Cal CUSTOMS
MENDEOLA SUSPENSION
www.CoolRydescustoms.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
58Blue
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coolrydes wrote:
58Blue wrote:
coolrydes wrote:
58Blue wrote:

Glen,

Glenn,
Below is a copy of the email I just sent you. I did try to refund you and your comment about "If you genuinely want to resolve this, refund my money. I know you're online now, so log into your Paypal account and look through the disputes section. I can well imagine there may be more than a few, but pick out the one for the guy in Ontario, Canada that ordered a red swing axle stiffy kit on May 18 and refund the money. It's that simple." You are the only dispute or claim I have and have not had any others. As far as being able to refund you and close the case I am un-aware of how to do that and have tried to find away as I do not want to waist any more time on a guy like you. You seem to have a pretty good handle on how paypal works and how to resolve claims. I'm guessing you have had a few.

At anyrate like I said before I will promtly refund your money as soon as Paypal lets me (when they finish their investigation). I will as a courtesy to you, call paypal Wednesday morning and see if they can walk me through how to close the case and issue a refund. Other then that like I said in my email I wish you the best of luck dealing with others.

Hello, Glenn

Thanks for the email. I would love to refund your money and tried to get through paypal's website to do so. however due to you escalading it to a claim, they have to do their investigation and close it before I can issue a refund. Hope my posting did not offend you and as far as aggravation, I'm not in any way. I do not like to upset customers or fellow VW people like yourself. It is unfortunate that we have ended up in this position and wish the best of luck in future dealings. One word of advise, settle down a little when dealing with people, as things go a lot easier when both parties have cool heads.

Sincerely,
Kevin "Coolrydes" Zagar
MENDEOLA SIGNATURE MOTORS
619-710-4946 EXT.120

Well, at least you now seem to have found my email address. I wish you the best of luck in figuring out how to work PayPal. I shall be eagerly awaiting news of your success.
coolrydes Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glenn,

According to Paypal until they finish the investigation and either issue you the refund from them because they are holding the funds (not me). There is no way for me to issue you a refund. I quote the person I talked to "I know it is a little retarded, but that is the way that Paypal handles things" So rest assured that no matter what they deside, I will issue you a full refund or if they close it in our favor, I will send you the money through paypal. Either way you will get your money returned.

I will say this, it could have been a lot easier if you could have kept a cool head a little longer. After you escaladed it to a claim, it was taken out of my hands.

COOLRYDES So-Cal CUSTOMS
MENDEOLA SUSPENSION
www.CoolRydescustoms.com
58Blue
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the PayPal Help Center:

How do I issue a full refund for a dispute?

Here’s how:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click Resolution Center.
3. Select Open Cases from the list and find the transaction.
4. Click the Case ID in the Case column.
5. Click Issue a full refund on the case details page.

You can issue a refund within 60 days of receiving a payment. Issuing a full refund automatically closes a dispute.
coolrydes Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look Glenn, I did exactly as your instructed and there is no where to issue a full refund.

Here is a copy of what is on that page.

Disputed Amount: $275.00 USD

Status
Your buyer has reported a problem with this transaction and we have opened an investigation into this transaction. Please respond to this claim by .

What happens next

Once we receive your information, we'll continue our review of this case. If we don't hear from you, your case will be decided in the buyer's favor.

Supporting documents
Files (0)
You haven't submitted any files. Add

Faxes (0)
You haven't submitted any faxes. Add

Notes to PayPal (0)
You haven't submitted any notes to PayPal. Add
View dispute comments

6/11/2012 16:47 PDT - PayPal: Buyer escalated this dispute to a Claim.
6/11/2012 16:47 PDT - Buyer: Seller listed items as in stock. Ad showed picture of many items supposedly in stock. After more than a week with no communication whatsoever from seller after payment, I emailed him to ask what was happening. He said he was waiting on stock and would ship within a couple of days. I have heard nothing from him since, and get no answer to emails. He has clearly lied to me or deliberately misled me at every stage of the transaction. At this point, I'm tired of excuses and I want a refund.Glenn Houghton
6/8/2012 14:15 PDT - Buyer: I ordered these parts three weeks ago. At the time, your ad indicated they were in stock. You even featured a photo of the supposedly in-stock items. Over a week later, when I'd had absolutely no communication from you, I emailed to ask what was happening. You said you had stock coming in they would ship within a couple of days. Nearly two weeks later, still nothing.I'm out of patience and I don't want any more excuses.Thanks anyway, but I want a refund.Glenn Houghton
View case history

Jun 13, 2012 - PayPal: Email sent to seller
Jun 13, 2012 - PayPal: Email sent to buyer
Jun 11, 2012 - PayPal: Email sent to seller
Jun 11, 2012 - PayPal: Email sent to buyer
Jun 11, 2012 - Buyer: Temporary hold placed on funds until case is resolved
Jun 11, 2012 - Buyer: Dispute escalated to claim
Jun 11, 2012 - Buyer: Dispute filed
Jun 8, 2012 - PayPal: Email sent to seller
Jun 8, 2012 - PayPal: Email sent to buyer
Jun 8, 2012 - Buyer: Dispute filed
Back to Resolution Center
Transaction #18G50646R2383282K
$275.00 USD
5/18/2012 20:31 PDT
<<removed>>
Shipping address

<<removed>>

FedEx tracking # 793675004100
Learn more
•Tips to sell securely
•Communicating with your buyer
•Resolving issues
•How dispute resolution works
About UsContact UsLegal AgreementsPrivacyFeesSite Feedback

Now you tell me Mr. Smart Guy, where the hell do I click to give you your money back??????????

I'm done with you and this issue. Once I see that they have closed the case either in my favor or yours, I will issue you a full refund if it is in my favor. If it is in yours, I will wish you to have a nice day. I'm sorry I simply can not give you anymore of my time on this matter. I have many other customers that deserve my attention, and try as I might to calm you down and assure you that I will give you your $275.00 dollars back as quickly as I can, you still want to try and beat me down.

COOLRYDES So-Cal CUSTOMS
MENDEOLA SUSPENSION
www.CoolRydescustoms.com
58Blue
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, settle down will you?

I was just trying to give you some helpful information from PayPal's site. Try to keep a cool head and this will be a lot easier.
coolrydes Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

58Blue wrote:
Wow, settle down will you?

I was just trying to give you some helpful information from PayPal's site. Try to keep a cool head and this will be a lot easier.

Yea, I think I've been pretty calm after you accused me of lieing, and a list of other insinuations. Then even after I give you my word that you will get your cash back, you still find it nessessary to continue with the bashing. I have more customers then I can keep track of and none of them have ever giving me the crap you have. So in a nut shell I'm done trying to talk to you.

COOLRYDES So-Cal CUSTOMS
MENDEOLA SUSPENSION
www.CoolRydescustoms.com
Erik G
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevin, I've actually met you, and you are a nice guy in person.

Look at this from the outside, as someone that has never done business with you

Customer orders something - you don't have it in stock
Customer is told it will ship in a few days - didn't happen
Customer emailed asking status, no reply
Customer was provided the wronf tracking number

Customer posts feedback on thesamba, and you answer right away...

you are asking the customer to trust you about a refund, but so far, what reason does he have to do so?

Since it seems you are not a regular paypal user, I will say that I would have done the same thing. You only have so long to file a dispute, after that as a customer, you are SOL if the vendor does not respond.

I'll finish with this: It has been said before that the true test of a vendor is not what happened in the transaction that went right, it's what the vendor does when a transaction goes wrong that shows how good a vendor is. Screw ups happen, it's part of business especially when we are talking about custom parts. It's how you handle the screw ups...

I wish you both luck, the paypal dispute process sucks, but it is what it is
Mr_Zed_ZX20
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm assuming this is the official feedback thread for Mendeola so here goes. I finally pulled the trigger and purchased the front and rear Mendeola S2 suspension kit during the Black Friday sale of 2011 (Yeah,it was a while ago, lol). Kevin was super cool and entertained all my questions even while dealing with a severe toothache (hope thats been resolved Very Happy). Most of my questions weren't even related to the kit he was selling and the knowledge I gained from our conversations was much appreciated. The kit took about 6wks for completion which is about what Kevin told me so there were no surprises there. The kit was finished around mid January, but due to professional reasons I wasn't able to see the kit first hand until late April. Much to my satisfaction the finish of all the parts was fantastic as well as the construction. Kevin worked with me and sent my spindles to Lanner at Vdubengineering (another great experience) to be modded for my Porsche Boxster S brakes. Overall, my experiences were great and I look forward to doing business with Mendeola again.

This comment doesn't apply to Mendeola at all, but just keep in mind that custom fabbed parts made by small specialty shops won't always have turn around times like clock work and delays have to be anticipated, that hasn't changed in the almost 20yrs I've been wrenching on VW's.
JPro62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:50 pm    Post subject: Feedback Reply with quote

Kevin is a very knowledgable, friendly guy who provides quick feedback until there is a problem.

Long story short, bought engine, arrived with both intake manifolds broken off, oil filler bent/stripped, distributor cap cracked. Freight company kind of pulled a fast one. Called day before and told me they would let me know when they were delivering but only gave me 15-20min notice to get home. Kevin's shipping insurance didn't cover any damage, freight company only paid 1/3rd. No help from Kevin on replacement parts.
coolrydes Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Feedback Reply with quote

JPro62 wrote:
Kevin is a very knowledgable, friendly guy who provides quick feedback until there is a problem.

Long story short, bought engine, arrived with both intake manifolds broken off, oil filler bent/stripped, distributor cap cracked. Freight company kind of pulled a fast one. Called day before and told me they would let me know when they were delivering but only gave me 15-20min notice to get home. Kevin's shipping insurance didn't cover any damage, freight company only paid 1/3rd. No help from Kevin on replacement parts.

Really, Jason

I told you before I shipped the engine across country that we should ship it crated not open pallet. I also paid an extra $90 out of pocket for extra insurance to cover any issues that could happen. I told you to make sure you were there when they dropped off the engine so that there were any issues you and the driver could note them since we were shipping open pallet upon your choice. You allowed the shipper to drop off when you were not there. When you showed up you found what they had left. Your choice then cost me an additional 2-3 hours of work helping with emails, and filing paperwork from my end.. I did this without issues to help out a fellow Vw guy. I was un aware you needed me to help you out even more after your mistake. You asked for replacement manifolds, I had none.. You then asked for a replacement oil filler, likei txt you, it would be less expensive to buy one locally for you then to ship a five dollar part across country.

As for the insurance not paying anything, you screwed that up when you authorized the shipping company to deliver the engine with no one there. They could just claim from that point on that they dropped it off in good condition. They don't have to give you anything, and the only one to blame is you.. I warned you and you did not listen.. Now your pissed and Deside to slander my name on here.

All I have to say about me being helpful is to search for a thread on here and other websites that is titled "When you get more then you paid for" it shows how far I go out of my way helping customers.

I enjoy helping fellow VW people out and now I ask my self why I helped you.

COOLRYDES So-Cal CUSTOMS
MENDEOLA SUSPENSION
www.CoolRydescustoms.com
JPro62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevin,
Yes, I screwed up by not being home and allowing the delivery. That was noted by the freight company pulling a fast one. The said they would tell me when it was scheduled for delivery so I could drive home. They only allowed 15-20min warning knowing I work 45mins from home. That was on me.

You did help with filling out paperwork for the claim. Thank you for that.

My post was about help finding replacement parts. No response from you over 3+ weeks made me post.

I did hear back from you and it appears to be an issue with texts not being delivered.

All is good now.
coolrydes Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Jason
Sometimes if people at least double check before posting damaging comments about people and business the world would be a better place. Or at least the Vw world..

That being said if you still need an oil fill tube to replace the damaged one I will send you one out Monday via U S POSTAL service no charge. Also if you need anything else I would be glad to help out within reason.

Have a great day and text me if you still need the oil filler.

COOLRYDES So-Cal CUSTOMS
MENDEOLA SUSPENSION
www.CoolRydescustoms.com
Meco
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted to give a big thank you and job well done to Kevin and the guys at Mendeola. They took my VW chassis and shortened it, added new pans, etc. for a new Kick-Out Manx project. The converted the rear to IRS, installed a 002 trans with solid mounts with a "stiffy" too. They mounted the Manx body to the pan for me and "clearanced" Shocked it for the rear suspension and transmission. Those were the big items, but there were many smaller details. All of this work was done very well and on time. This project would not have been possible for me if I had not met with Kevin. Thanks bro!!
Dave
Samba Elder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've known Kevin for many more years than either one of us would like to admit, and while he and I didn't see eye to eye all the time, he was always fair, honest, equitable, and an all around good guy. I find it hard to believe that he would intentially rip someone off, or scam them. In all the years I have known him, and this predates his working for Mendeloa by probably 15 years or so, he's never been anything but honest and forthright.
Just my 2 cents worth, not taking sides, I don't know both sides of the story, nor do I care to.

"Those that matter, don't mind,
and those that mind, don't matter"
fozzymark
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:33 am    Post subject: Horrific service and lack of response Reply with quote

APRIL , 2014 I ordered the stiffy / kafer bar ,sway bar ,and flop stop from kevin @ mendola we had a reasonable conversation regarding the install and uses of the suspension upgrades , took 2 + weeks to ship my parts now I do live in fl but the mail is here ground in 4-5 days priority = 3 so , receive the parts no instructions for any install were included after multiple phone and e-mail responses I was sent 4 pictures off the site and 1/2 page of connection links as instructions ,
I am not unfamiliar with mechanical issues , but this is a bit sparse . MAY,2014 after installing the mounting tabs according to the (instructions) none of the bars would line up with the upper shock brackets took multiple photos and immediately attempted contact to alleviate this issue 6 days later first response back asking what type car / chassis this is on , now this is a custom trike with welded braces and accessories on a 71 type 1 irs rear but the suspension geometry remains stock... so after sending more photos I was told that my suspension was type 3 imagine my surprise . and that the CORRECT brackets would be sent , JUNE, 2014 after multiple phone and emails was told that first I had to send back the WRONG brackets before they would send out the CORRECT brackets so I posted them and even did the courtesy of sending the tracking # ( wich had never been done for me ) 2 weeks later receive the second brackets immediately attempted install and NOTHING LINES UP for the brackets more photos and even movie of the install and I immediately sent the WRONG brackets back again ......JULY 29, 2014 entire month e-mail and phone attempts at contact have failed kevin will not return any phone call or e-mail from me regarding this issue , so this being a public forum maybe this will finally get a response , no hiding the facts no denial of responsibility FACT I paid for a product that I have not received ,FACT kevin l zagar does not respond .

~ History does not always repeat itself. Sometimes it just yells, "Can't you remember anything I told you?" and lets fly with a club. ~
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: