Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: coolrydes
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 04, 2024
Chickensoup
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:20 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

well, did you think i could read your mind?

alot of people lately have joined this site to complain about a company. and not actually seek help. not saying thats what you are doing. if you do cancel the payment/order, keep in mind your not gonna find coolrydes parts anywhere else.
'66 RIP
'69 RIP
Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
allanbem
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:38 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

As I said my original post, I have called him several times. Emailed him several times. I would prefer to have the parts I paid for. I was hoping by posting here he may see this and contact me. I’m getting frustrated. As with other people have.
coolrydes Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Hello Allan,

I posted this reply to the PayPal dispute and I sincerely meant what I said.

CoolRydes So-Cal Customs
December 8, 2020 at 10:35 AM
Hello Allan, Sorry I was unable to get back to you sooner. I did ask my shipper to pull a set and ship them, however he came back to me and said the only ones on the shelf were not complete. I was trying to get to to finish the additional parts for them. I understand you are in need of the parts and it is our fault for not having them on the shelf. I normally keep all of our products on the shelf so we can ship with in 4 business days of any order. Therefor I am sincerely sorry for any and all inconvenience this has caused you. Sincerely, Kevin Zagar CoolRydes Customs Wishing you a happy holidays.

Additionally when I contacted you I explained we had been closed from Nov 22 until Nov 30, and when I said the next day I was trying to catch up with all the clients that had placed orders that week. So to say there was a lot of confusion in those days returning to the shop would be a gross understatement.

I am very sorry we could not fill your order in a timely manor. I did give you a full refund and would be happy to contact when we have these low production AllState brackets back in stock. I would even give you an additional 20% discount to help smooth out this issue. I hope to have time to get these back on the shelf toward the end of December.

Again very sorry and hope you can understand.

COOLRYDES So-Cal CUSTOMS
MENDEOLA SUSPENSION
THE HOME OF STYLE AND PERFORMANCE
www.CoolRydescustoms.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
allanbem
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Kevin refunded my money with no issues. And will message me when Allstate mounts are available. Hope to do business with you soon.
loganzillmer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:46 am    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Kevin at CoolRydes was great. I ordered a shifter and pedals, then I changed my mind on which color and style I wanted - he was very accommodating and switched my order before the first ones shipped out. He informed me that the ones I now wanted were out of stock but would be back in stock in 3 weeks. 4 weeks later, they arrived at my house, so he was right on target.

I also ordered the Kafer bar system and spring plate retainers. They shipped right away and arrived quickly. Everything was packaged very well.

I have not yet installed the products that I ordered, but from looking at them, they look top notch - really well made.

Communication with Kevin has been really great. I have e-mailed him quite a few times with noob questions and he answered all of them, always responding quickly too, which is really appreciated.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from CoolRydes anytime.

Thanks, Kevin!

Almost forgot: Kevin also gave me a small discount on the pedals and shifter because the ones I ended up wanting were not in stock, which he didn't have to do. Much appreciated.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Biseth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Hi
Wondering if anybody knows if Cooolrydes are still in business?
Have been trying to get hold of Kevin Zagar at Coolrydes for a while no whitout any response.
In the past some of my emails have ended up in his spam folder, so I hope this is the case now also.
Please respond if you know if they are active or not.

Sverre
eyetzr Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

They are still in business. I received my front brakes quickly. Some technical questions still remain unanswered. They were online when I started reading this post.
Biseth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:59 am    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Just wanted to post an update since my last post in May, Kevin contacted me after the last post and I had some updates until mid august, but after that absolutely no response from him. either on email or phone.
Have left many messages on voicemail also - but no callback or email replies.

They might be in business but this is not how you should treat your paying customers - that's at least my opinion.

Sverre
coolrydes Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Biseth wrote:
Just wanted to post an update since my last post in May, Kevin contacted me after the last post and I had some updates until mid august, but after that absolutely no response from him. either on email or phone.

They might be in business but this is not how you should treat your paying customers - that's at least my opinion.

Sverre

Hello Sverre,

I am sorry. I have heard your messages, however I am not good at international phone calls. As for the emails, I have not seen any. Please email using the contact thru the website, as I think my anti spam security software is blocking your emails.

As for your order, we have completed and just need to crate it up, however our crate manufacture has our crates on back order. We can discuss other ways to ship this thru emails.

Best regards,
Kevin Zagar
CoolRydes Customs

COOLRYDES So-Cal CUSTOMS
MENDEOLA SUSPENSION
www.CoolRydescustoms.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwinnovator
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

coolrydes wrote:
Biseth wrote:

Sverre

Hello Sverre,

I am sorry. I have heard your messages, however I am not good at international phone calls. As for the emails, I have not seen any. Please email using the contact thru the website, as I think my anti spam security software is blocking your emails.

As for your order, we have completed and just need to crate it up, however our crate manufacture has our crates on back order. We can discuss other ways to ship this thru emails.

Best regards,
Kevin Zagar
CoolRydes Customs

I don't understand this..
You fabricate full suspensions, measuring, cutting, assembling, etc. and the hold up is on a crate?

It's pretty easy to build a crate.
coolrydes Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:46 am    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Sorry, I do not do wood work. Also don't know if you have noticed it or not, but here in California we have a shortage of everything. We have over a hundred container ships waiting to unload and docks full of stuff that is not getting delivered.

Besides that to ship internationally, we have to use a very special wood that has been treated some special way.

So, yes we have to wait on the crates. They are building crates, just not ours yet as there is a back log to fill as they start getting wood in to make them.

COOLRYDES So-Cal CUSTOMS
MENDEOLA SUSPENSION
www.CoolRydescustoms.com
Biseth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Another update from me.
I got an email from Kevin on the 04.11.21 after asking for an update again.
He then replied to me that the order are ready to go on a cart.
But since he is not able to get the crates he suggested that it would be shipped in individual boxes via a freight forwarding company.
I have since then tried several times to get the sizes and weight of the boxes so can have a freight company pick it up at his location but without any luck.
He says they have sent me the info but it has never arrived on my email, have also asked for it to be resent to me but that hasn't happened either.
Have suggested for him to use messenger or something else since it looks like they are not able to handle emails.

From my opinion I think I have been more that patient with them.

Just wondering if anyone on this forum have or knew someone that actually have received CRC front and rear suspension in the last year?

Sverre
Biseth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

New update

Still not a single reply from Kevin at Coolrydes, have multiple times tried sending from different email accounts, their contact form on their web site, phone but nothing.
Looks like I'm being ignored big time.

I ordered a full Mendeola rear & front suspension with Coolstops brakes all around.
Final order estimate received from Kevin 21.01.2021 with an estimated 2-3 weeks build time before shipping.
Had the option on Air freight 14days door to door or Surface shipping 49 days door to door.
I choose the air freight.
Order was payed in full the same date 21.01.2021.
Since then I have not received a single update on my order initiated from Kevin.
It has always been me that have asked for updates on the order over and over again.

It has now gone 13months - and counting.
I know that he claims that he offer top of the line customer support, in my case that is as far away from the reality that it gets.

Kevin, time to step up and give me the customer support you claim you offer or give me a full refund

Sverre Biseth
Waiting for order 1475 far too long
overrestored
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Just bought a set of coolstop front and rear vented disc brakes from Kevin. We had a great conversation on the phone on a Friday eve. which continued over email. I’m building an irs beetle with approx 300hp and he suggested that in addition to the 930 rear CV joints I’m using… he should be upgrading a few more bits… which I also bought. He advised just how his stuff fit… etc. His full set of brakes came in a few days and his larger master cylinder a bit later. His product is awesome… I love quality and I think his vented disc brakes are the best on the market. Eric Meyer
One cool crazy cat
a yard full of fruit trees
26 chairs for some reason
a crapload of old shoes
a lot of books on history of the Mexican Ranchos
200+ kamax bolts... stacked in rows
coolrydes Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Biseth wrote:
New update

Still not a single reply from Kevin at Coolrydes, have multiple times tried sending from different email accounts, their contact form on their web site, phone but nothing.
Looks like I'm being ignored big time.

I ordered a full Mendeola rear & front suspension with Coolstops brakes all around.
Final order estimate received from Kevin 21.01.2021 with an estimated 2-3 weeks build time before shipping.
Had the option on Air freight 14days door to door or Surface shipping 49 days door to door.
I choose the air freight.
Order was payed in full the same date 21.01.2021.
Since then I have not received a single update on my order initiated from Kevin.
It has always been me that have asked for updates on the order over and over again.

It has now gone 13months - and counting.
I know that he claims that he offer top of the line customer support, in my case that is as far away from the reality that it gets.

Kevin, time to step up and give me the customer support you claim you offer or give me a full refund

Sverre Biseth
Waiting for order 1475 far too long

Sverre, did in fact receive his order and was happy with it. we had our set backs but like always I delivered. Sorry about the wait, however I will always keep my word.

Here is a copy of his last email to us.

Hi Kevin

I have now finally received the order.

It looks awesome so it probably was worth the extra wait 😉

Best regards
Sverre Biseth

COOLRYDES So-Cal CUSTOMS
MENDEOLA SUSPENSION
www.CoolRydescustoms.com
vw356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

I, Don Froelich Jr., Am Extremely Happy! I just got in a bunch of parts from Kevin Zagar and they are EVEN NICER Than his pictures in his ads show!

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

And he packaged everything Extremely Well!!! And when you first open each box he listed exactly what is in each box on the inside flap of the box!

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

I am a new customer. But I will definitely be ordering from Kevin again because the quality of his parts are first class!

Was it like running to WalMart to pick stuff up?? NO! But communication was great, and I had everything from the time I ordered to having it in hand in 3 weeks! For CUSTOM MADE PARTS! His packaging was intense. I bet it took a full day just to package these parts because everything was wrapped and labelled and boxed and labelled and then fillers put in to make sure everything arrived in great condition. And he put labels saying "Fragile" on every side of every box! His sealing tape for the boxes is cool looking too!

No affiliations to Kevin. Just a first time buyer, and OH SO Happy!!!

Thank You Kevin!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bonzai272
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Ive ordered 3 Flop Stop mid mounts from Kevin before, and also recently installed the Stiffy Kafer bar truss system. Great communication from Kevin, parts shipped quickly and everything is packaged well and looks great installed. Happy customer here.
Dave
Samba Elder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

vw356 wrote:
I, Don Froelich Jr.,

Oh CHIT, you still around??

Kevin and I go waaay back, wanna tell my friend how long, Kevin? Wink

"Those that matter, don't mind,
and those that mind, don't matter"
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: