Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: coolrydes
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 04, 2024
vwinnovator
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:18 am    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

yup, that definitely looks like a "post this statement or you will never get your parts of money back" kind of verbiage...

can see the video now
scratchy footage with two guys in masks w/guns beside him.....
coolrydes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:17 am    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

vwinnovator wrote:
yup, that definitely looks like a "post this statement or you will never get your parts of money back" kind of verbiage...

can see the video now
scratchy footage with two guys in masks w/guns beside him.....

Paul,
People in glass houses should not throw stones. Your feed back thread is not clean. You have had many un-happy people.

As to you Easy E, I do not know what your problem is with me or my company, but I do not appreciate your comments. You and I both knew Randy and obviously both liked him. He was a good man and did business well.
I don't screw with people and always try to take care of my customers.

However like in life, you sometimes have issues. It's like the old saying "you can't make everyone happy all of the time".

When people tell me there is a problem I will do my best to correct it. I will go out of my way to make things right, however when someone starts bashing me or my business they will meet my other side. Just like customers can choose who they buy from I can also choose who I sell to.

COOLRYDES So-Cal CUSTOMS
MENDEOLA SUSPENSION
THE HOME OF STYLE AND PERFORMANCE
www.CoolRydescustoms.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

it seems these days none of the shipping company are worth a crap especialy the usps,Ive been ripped of by them way too many times and their insurance is useless. ups&fedex seem to do better most of the time. it's sad that venders and senders get all the shit when it isant thier fault....but sometimes it is thier fault.and can be hard to figure out whoo's fault it is. good communication is a must for any situations.
vwinnovator
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

coolrydes wrote:
Just like customers can choose who they buy from I can also choose who I sell to.

thing is YOU ALREADY CHOSE TO SELL TO HIM AND TOOK HIS MONEY!!

and when he was upset with you for not getting him the parts you sold him, you clearly stated that you were not going to give him his parts or refund his money unless he retracted his "upsetness" with you.

That's what I find F'd up with your method of handling the situation.

BTW, I'm quite fine with my "glass house". Wink
big difference with ppl buying my used items sight unseen when no pic requested vs. your new items, at a manufacturer's level no less...

Last edited by vwinnovator on Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
coolrydes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

So vw innovator,
It ok to bash people and as a seller I can not.defend myself? I said to Return my parts and I would give him a full refund plus shipping cost. I would be losing money. I just don't see why that is f'ed up.

Bottom line, it was not our fault his parts were not completely delivered. We had done all that we could and he acted like a child. I will not put up with it, nor do I think you would.

COOLRYDES So-Cal CUSTOMS
MENDEOLA SUSPENSION
www.CoolRydescustoms.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mark Evans Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:57 am    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

I just received my "Flop Stop" bracket for my '55 with a later synchro trans with bus nosecone. Looks great, fit well. Dancing
u171
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:07 am    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

u171 wrote:
I acted pre-maturely accusing Kevin Zagar and CoolRydes Customs of doing bad business. I would like to retract my comments at this time, as they have been trying to fix the problem with our shipment. I was angry and did not understand the CoolRydes Customs was not at fault for the delayed shipment, it was actually caused by the US Postal service. My anger and unwillingness to try and work out the issues caused the further delay of the missing portion of my order. CoolRydes Customs / Kevin Zagar and I have reached an agreement to have the final parts shipped which will fulfill my order.

Attention Beware of Kevin. After many unanswered mails he demanded that I post this message to send me the parts. I even offered to go to san diego recover. His answer: if you come I call the police.
This seller is a scam, liar and blackmailed. I never worked with him worst person in the US.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:49 am    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

u171 wrote:
u171 wrote:
I acted pre-maturely accusing Kevin Zagar and CoolRydes Customs of doing bad business. I would like to retract my comments at this time, as they have been trying to fix the problem with our shipment. I was angry and did not understand the CoolRydes Customs was not at fault for the delayed shipment, it was actually caused by the US Postal service. My anger and unwillingness to try and work out the issues caused the further delay of the missing portion of my order. CoolRydes Customs / Kevin Zagar and I have reached an agreement to have the final parts shipped which will fulfill my order.

Attention Beware of Kevin. After many unanswered mails he demanded that I post this message to send me the parts. I even offered to go to san diego recover. His answer: if you come I call the police.
This seller is a scam, liar and blackmailed. I never worked with him worst person in the US.

Did you get your remaining parts?
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
coolrydes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Yes he did.

Here is the tracking number........ CJ154400865US

COOLRYDES So-Cal CUSTOMS
MENDEOLA SUSPENSION
www.CoolRydescustoms.com
coolrydes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

u171 wrote:
u171 wrote:

Now that I see this how about some full disclosure.

Here is one of my emails outlining why I said I would call the police on you. You threatened me.
Hello, Boris

Let's try to figure out the problem like professional people.

The first thing that needs to happen is you need to contact the postal service in your country and try to find out where the other package is that you claim you did not receive. I have filed a claim with my postal service here in America. They are looking into it as they have only showed it clearing customs in your country in November. We need to know what you have received and what is missing.

As for the package that was returned to us it only had the bulkhead and front spindles in it. So at this point that is the only parts I owe you.

I would like to address what you have said to me, and respond to you comments. Please reframe from the threats. Example of what I see as threats, "If not I come to us on January to usa. But if I come to your workshop for have parts ... Prepare to have a bad moment You don't know French guys With money..."

This is not only illegal and if you were to come to my workshop I would simply have you arrested. This type of behavior is not called for and does not need to be. If you choose to continue to try and intimidate me or my company in this manor you will suffer the consequences.

If you want your customers parts STOP trying to screw with me and lets work together to correct the issue. If you want to keep trying to intimidate me this will not get corrected.

Regards,

Kevin "Coolrydes" Zagar
CoolRydes So-Cal Customs

Then I sent this email showing you that your package had set in your country for 2 months. Again not my fault.

Boris,

I have stayed quiet, waiting for an answer from you. I was waiting to find out what you found in France about the parts you said you did not receive.

I just checked and it looks like you received the second package today. Now that I know you have everything except the bulkhead and front spindles that were sent back to me, I will now send those to complete your order. If I see anymore negative feedback we will have major problems.

The way you have acted is not needed. I do not respond to people like you.

Please take a look at the package and read the shipping date. It was shipped 2 months ago. I have not tried to be disrespectful to you.

Now I wait for you to apologize before I ship anything else. I will also wait until you remove negative feedback before I send the last 2 parts.

Kevin "Coolrydes" Zagar

You then sent me this email,

Kevin,

so now listen to me.

In attached file after 3 month, 14 mails and 3974,22 $ parts of your company.

Now it's not possible to me to assemble what i buy to your company. You have 10 days for send to me by Ups (NOT USPS) the rest of the parts.

If you send nothing i post all the story, pictures and print screen in internet, ALL and when i went to san diego i catch a lawyer for have parts or money.

I can not answer no message now, my patience has limits. So send me the parts and I promise I will take away what I've posted on your company.

I then sent you this email,

Boris,

I have been as nice as can be with you and your rude behavior. As you can see by the packages you have and the tracking information I sent you, your parts were sent 2 months ago. I have done nothing wrong. Yet you continue to be very rude to me. I explained to you in the beginning that if you chose the least cost shipping that it could have problems. You still chose that shipping, not us. If you want the remainder of the parts shipped UPS, I will send you a bill for the extra cost. I will not cover the cost due to your poor behavior. I will pay the portion that you would have paid for it being sent US Postal. Your additional cost will be sent to you later today.

Kevin

I then sent you this email. Does not look like I'm trying to blackmail, or steal your money. I am simply asking you to remove the lies you posted while I still have something you want to motivate your to do so.

So after you started bashing me and my company, you still want me to work for you.

I have told you what I offer. Bring the parts you have in perfect condition and I will give you a full refund.
Or you post a formal apologies on facebook, the samba and anywhere else you have posted negative about my company and I will give you the final parts.

I will also refund a portion of your shipping.

Then after you noticed I would not put up with your Bull you finally came around to dealing with me. Then after you got your parts you came back on here and bashed me again.

Most business would have told you to piss off before it got that far and you would have never received the rest of your kit. I stayed true to my word and kept my end of the deal. And you the rat lieing ass that you are went back and bashed me. I hope others do the same to you.

COOLRYDES So-Cal CUSTOMS
MENDEOLA SUSPENSION
www.CoolRydescustoms.com
Speedsterboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

I am currently going through another possible 'lost item in the mail' scenario here. I will give Kevin the benefit of the doubt.
The summary of the story:
1.He bought my Petri Steering Wheel.
2.Item arrived damaged during transit. Fair enough and he sent me photos.
3.He files a dispute on Paypal, payment is therefore on hold.
4.I offered him a full refund and he agrees.
5.I arranged for a friend to personally collect the wheel as having read his feedback and all the postage issues and conflict prevalent here; I GAVE HIM SPECIFIC INSTRUCTION NOT TO MAIL IT. He still sent it today 'apparently' and he also insisted on asking me to send his money via 'Friends and Family' on Paypal prior to me receiving my wheel.
I shall keep everyone posted including screenshots of our e-mail correspondence. I have requested a receipt from USPS and I still don't have one. All I got was a printout of the customs form. I will give him the benefit of the doubt. I am neither judging Kevin, his business or his character...I just want to be translarent about this entire unfortunate episode thus far.
coolrydes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Here is my side of the story as to answer Speedsterboy's (Aldo Agustin) statements.

1.He bought my Petri Steering Wheel.......Yes, paid full asking, plus fees.

2.Item arrived damaged during transit. Fair enough and he sent me photos....Yes I did, item was not boxed well and was banged up when it arrived.

3.He files a dispute on Paypal, payment is therefore on hold.....Yes, filed dispute. However in the first level of the dispute Aldo could easily gave a full refund and chose not to. He wanted me to hand the steering wheel to a friend of his and "under no circumstances send it back". He then makes this statement "DO NOT SEND THE WHEEL BACK. IT WILL BE PERSONALLY COLLECTED. Once it has been collected, I then notify Paypal and they will then release the funds to you which neither you" Because I do a lot of business with paypal and this did not sound right, I called them to find out if this could be done and if I would still be covered. Paypal said that this is a normal tactic that sellers will try. They get you to hand the item to someone without third party confirmation that the item was returned, then you the buyer are screwed because they can not give you the refund because to them it looks like you kept the item. So now the buyer gets the cash and the item, and you get nothing. Paypal said I had to return the item with tracking information. I not only packaged it better then when it came to me to help protect it, but I also insured it. Costing me personally over $104.00 usd.

4.I offered him a full refund and he agrees.....yes after I started the claim

5.I arranged for a friend to personally collect the wheel as having read his feedback and all the postage issues and conflict prevalent here; I GAVE HIM SPECIFIC INSTRUCTION NOT TO MAIL IT. He still sent it today 'apparently' and he also insisted on asking me to send his money via 'Friends and Family' on Paypal prior to me receiving my wheel.......I gave Aldo plenty of chances to refund or send the money and I would hand it to his person. He wanted it handed to someone then I would be given my money back by Paypal, which they will not because I would have no proof that I returned it.

Here is the US Mail tracking number for anyone that would like to track it.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action?tLabels=CV048078242US

I shall keep everyone posted including screenshots of our e-mail correspondence. I have requested a receipt from USPS and I still don't have one........BULLSHIT !!!!! I sent it to you along with the pictures of the wheel and how it was re-packed better then when it was received.

All I got was a printout of the customs form.....It is the only thing they give you over here when you ship US Mail.
I will give him the benefit of the doubt. I am neither judging Kevin, his business or his character...I just want to be transparent about this entire unfortunate episode thus far.......I hope that you continue to post honestly as it will benefit both of us in the long run as to the kind of people we really are.

COOLRYDES So-Cal CUSTOMS
MENDEOLA SUSPENSION
www.CoolRydescustoms.com
Speedsterboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

No need to be defensive, aggresive and angry Kevin. As I have written herewith, I have not judged you in any way. I merely outlined the current 'state of affairs'
I don't think you need to further add another person to your long list of people you have disputes with. It must be time consuming writing all these and being in constant defense of your character.
Best regards!
coolrydes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

No need to be defensive, aggresive and angry Kevin........I think there is when I have to deal with people who like to twist a story to best suit them and what they plan to accomplish.

I don't think you need to further add another person to your long list of people you have disputes with......"Long list" Hmmmmm, sounds again like a twist of the facts. If you take the time to look at what is written and dig deeper into the actual facts, and not just the way people twist things to make them selves look right and the other person wrong.

It must be time consuming writing all these and being in constant defense of your character.........It take a little time out of my day, but I would not have to if people were just straight and treat others with respect and not try and steal from others.

Put yourself in my shoes.

1st, People by nature are more likely to take the time to post negative comments then positive publicly.

2nd, My business depends greatly on what people think of who they are dealing with. Since this is how I provide for my family, it is important to me. People send me their cars from all over the world to make modifications. Also I sell the products that we make to people all over the world. So ask yourself if you read some post by some ass hat that just wants to stick a thorn in my side, would you maybe think twice about sending me thousands of dollars to purchase my products or to build a car for you.

3rd, I had to grow a thick skin a long time ago when I started this, so as much as I do care about the good customers and people in the VW community, I equally don't give a shit what an underhanded story twisting person thinks and will do everything I can to hammer them any chance I get if they attach me, or I see them screwing someone else.
Best regards!

COOLRYDES So-Cal CUSTOMS
MENDEOLA SUSPENSION
www.CoolRydescustoms.com
coolrydes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Here is a thread on here as an example of how far I will go for others.

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=527009&highlight=zagar

COOLRYDES So-Cal CUSTOMS
MENDEOLA SUSPENSION
www.CoolRydescustoms.com
coolrydes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Aldo Agustin, I have set up an email notification from the US Mail system to send you updates for your package and as it goes through shipping so you will know everything I do.

COOLRYDES So-Cal CUSTOMS
MENDEOLA SUSPENSION
www.CoolRydescustoms.com
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:57 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Item hasn't been received by the post office to ship. Only a customs declaration form was issued online but not used.

Quick Tools
USPS Tracking® Results
FAQs
Track Another Package +

Remove
Tracking Number:
CV048078242US

Pre-Shipment
The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on March 29, 2017 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if/when available.
Tracking History
March 29, 2017,
Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
55 oval ribbed door non-semiphore
56 semiphore ragtop
63 notchback (work in progress)
67 OG black paint beetle sedan empi accessorized
67 original Empi GTV beetle convertible !!
67 euro squareback
67 deluxe walkthru (work in progress)
67 convertible ghia (work in progress)

"STAY OUTTA MY BACKYARD !!! "
coolrydes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:57 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Hey Resto Johny

They finally updated the tracking info to arrived at USPS facility. If you read the small print on the site it says can take 4 hours or more to update. If you would like Johnny, I can add you to the automatic updates from US Mail. Just need your email.

COOLRYDES So-Cal CUSTOMS
MENDEOLA SUSPENSION
www.CoolRydescustoms.com
coolrydes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Just got an update:

Package is now in LA.

Arrived at Facility
ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
March 31, 2017 4:35 pm

Lets see how this plays out now that its on its way back.

COOLRYDES So-Cal CUSTOMS
MENDEOLA SUSPENSION
www.CoolRydescustoms.com
bonzai272
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

I ordered a Flop Stop recently from Kevin. Aside from a website glitch that failed to charge me tax and shipping, everything went smoothly. He emailed me about 1-2 days later about the tax/shipping issue, then called me to confirm which one I needed. I received it a couple days later, tracking number provided, installed and works great. Thanks, Kevin.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: