Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: coolrydes
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 04, 2024
Busstom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:23 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Hey Jon, I feel your pain, I've been in that situation before, but not with as much dough as you've got on the table (and not with this vendor). But as I posted earlier, I did call this vendor quite some time back, leaving a detailed message and my contact info, inquiring about Cool Stop brakes, and never heard back. Fine, good enough for me, I've got other options, so I didn't get snared. In other words, I got the hint and probably avoided some frustration.

And I hope my post about deleting posts wasn't taken the wrong way, I don't want to be seen as a Samba Disciplinarian, but was only pointing out my thoughts based on observation. I hope your sitch gets ironed out somehow/some way, so that the bitterness doesn't haunt you for too long. Best.
Jon@TCD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:27 am    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Busstom, your post was not taken like that, but it did make a point. If I can keep someone else from getting screwed like I was with sub par parts, bad advice, and unacceptable time frames, thats all that matters. Guys like him are one of the reasons people get out of the car hobby. People need to be warned.
dalland
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Anyone know if Coolrydes is up and running?
Ordered a Flop stop two weeks ago and paid for the part but haven't heard anything after that. Tried contacting coolrydes and Kevin on Facebook without answers. Need to know if I should contact paypal to try and get my money back, but hopefully I hear something soon?
Jon@TCD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:25 am    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Contact Paypal, He is a deadbeat. If you do get in touch with him you will get a story from his wheel of excuses. Google is your friend, lots of similar stories.
coolrydes Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Well I'm not surprised Jon.

I kissed your ass and your customers ass as much as I could to get you guys taken care of right away as your customer was some money guy that wanted his car done right away.

Sorry if I don't have as much time as you to go on the internet and bash people. I am a small business and work hard to keep up with orders. Your original order was sent on time, however there was issues getting the 915 transaxle done. It did get done and shipped to your shop in the woods.

Was I behind, Yes for which I paid the extra shipping and did other extras to try and make up for it.

Was there a problem, yes one problem you contacted me about which was with the brakes. When I finally tried and communicate with you about it (which was after some time) all you could do was be a raging asshole about it. I apologized and offered help even if you wanted to be an ass.

I only kept my cool and still tried to help because you (or your client) are still my customer and I feel an obligation to take care of my customers regardless of who they are or in your case who you think you are.

As for others that can not get a hold of CoolRydes Customs when they call. I am normally out in the shop trying to keep up with demand, however I will do my best to return every call and email in a reasonable time. I am truly sorry to anyone that I or we have slighted or not returned their message.

What is funny about Jon, is he claims to call, leave messages, and even text multiple times. Yet I am not getting them on my end. He even sent me a screen shot of a text he sent. Now maybe it is just me, but if I don't hear back from someone in a couple days I call, email and even text again if I have the number.

In over 5+ years and hundreds of customers later, that there is a very small amount of people ( 5 on the samba ) that I have pissed off. I guess that is because I do pretty well with 99% of the people I help. Just goes like the saying "you can not make everyone happy all of the time". But I will continue to do my best.

My word to any and all past, present, or future customers, I will do my very best to take care of you as well as I would like to be taken care of.

COOLRYDES So-Cal CUSTOMS
MENDEOLA SUSPENSION
THE HOME OF STYLE AND PERFORMANCE
www.CoolRydescustoms.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jon@TCD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

You kissed my ass? We did a wire transfer in the amount of $16,862 in September for parts you said would be a few weeks, 5 months (not weeks) you stopped responding to my messages and emails. My customer also left messages which were not answered. Feb 6th I sent another email stating you have until the end of the week to contact me or I will use the power of the internet. A week later I posted on this forum. Hours later you called all upset asking how I could do such a thing. The nerve of me complaining about not getting something we paid for MONTHS ago and being ignored. Total ignorance on my part. I guess I expect to get what we paid for, dont think thats asking too much. You promised the parts will go right out and can I take the post down. I took it down and you kept your end of the deal sending the parts and emailing the tracking number. Then we ran into issues with the brake kit. I texted, e mailed, and left messages. Again no response which seems to be the way it goes for others as well. I got several calls from other members on this forum asking if I had heard from you because they cant get you either. If you put as much effort into running your business as you do making excuses you would do much better. Google yourself, every complaint is followed by your excuses about the customer. Its funny how you got the texts/emails about parts arriving, or if I asked a question, but the one with a problem never made it.

Jon Sandahl <[email protected]>

Jan 15

to KEVIN, bcc: brian
Hi Kevin, Just wondering how you are making out with the transaxle? We are at a standstill with this project until we get it and the customer wants to be driving it in the spring. Like I mentioned before all I received is the front and rear suspension, brakes, and master cylinder. We did not get the hydraulic clutch assembly, and anything to do with the shifter.

Jon Sandahl <[email protected]>

Feb 6

to KEVIN
In September you were wired almost $17,000, we were told "a few weeks" It is now February and we still dont have the following: transaxle, shifter assembly, hydraulic clutch, as you are aware of from multiple calls and e mails. We have been more than patient. The owner of this project has more than enough money to hire a lawyer in California and get the ball rolling. Also the internet is a powerful thing. How would you like to precede?
coolrydes Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Jon,
you and the other 4 customers I have rubbed wrong in the past 5 years plus, you can say what you will and of coarse you will.

The thing you need to remember I have NEVER taken ANYTHING from ANYBODY. I always give them what they paid for and complete any transaction. I have never been a thief and will never be one.

I may run behind from time to time, but it is not my intention to ever screw anybody over. Does it delay progress from time to time, yes. Is anyone going to die from not having parts right on time, no. Does this make it ok for things to take longer NO. However we do not live in a perfect world, and things take longer sometimes.

In the end I will always full fill my obligations early or late. I will always give my clients what they pay for. And I will always try and do the right thing.

Sincerely, Kevin Zagar
CoolRydes Customs

COOLRYDES So-Cal CUSTOMS
MENDEOLA SUSPENSION
www.CoolRydescustoms.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rana391
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:34 am    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Kevin,

You are amazing!!! If you really believe what you just posted you should get some serious help.

Where are my parts from 2011 I think?

What about the refund you promised me several times?

Look at your history and how many times you have repeated it.

When a customer finally tracks you down and does what he has to do to get a response from you you become abusive and belligerent.

As I stated in my feedback about you you are the worst vendor I have ever dealt with in all my years of hobbies and business.

I wait for your predictable response.

Clive
coolrydes Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:03 am    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Rana391,

Clive, the refund you were promised was before I owned the the rights to the suspension. I submitted it more then once to the Mendeola office manager for her to write you a refund check, or make the wire transfer to your account. If she did not I can not control that. I have explained that to you many of times.

Mendeola Signature Motors, is who owes you the money, not me. They are out of business.

That being said I am still getting over all the messes they left behind after closing the business. Because of the type of person I am willing to give you the money. Not that I owe you this money personally, but I was the person that said they would refund you. I will Paypal you the $240 dollars that was agreed on. In return I would like you to agree to posting a positive response once you receive the money.

Will you agree to that?

COOLRYDES So-Cal CUSTOMS
MENDEOLA SUSPENSION
www.CoolRydescustoms.com
rana391
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:47 am    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Thanks Kevin

That seems a reasonable solution.

I'll PM you my Paypal account.

Thanks for the polite and reasonable response.

Cheers

Clive
coolrydes Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Hello, Clive

Thank you for excepting my offer, the money has been sent to the Paypal account you PM'ed me.

I am sorry it took so long for you to be made whole. Please understand if I had control of their finances I would have taken care of this long ago.

Best regards,

COOLRYDES So-Cal CUSTOMS
MENDEOLA SUSPENSION
www.CoolRydescustoms.com
rana391
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:21 am    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Thanks Kevin

I received my refund within 24 hours of your post.

Cheers

Clive
dalland
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:10 am    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Jon@TCD wrote:
Contact Paypal, He is a deadbeat. If you do get in touch with him you will get a story from his wheel of excuses. Google is your friend, lots of similar stories.

After asking here hi replied asap and sent my "flopstop" right away.
The quality of the parts is top notch!
So if the response time gets a little better I will gladly recommend him and his products to every reasonable person I know.
sleez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

ordered a flop stop on Monday the 27th and received it Friday the 31 from CA to GA. great service kevin, nice quality piece
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jon@TCD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:15 am    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

So the Coolrydes disaster just doesnt end. First let me say Kevin has thrown out that I am a guy working in his backyard. He is correct but not like he wants to imply. I opened my business in 1991. In 97 I bought a house on 5.7 acres zoned for business. In 2000 I put up a 50 X 80 building. We have done everything from simple 1 day jobs to building (chassis, wiring, plumbing, freshening engine) and tuning 2500 HP pro mods, and even back halfing a 300 MPH top fuel car. I am not just some guy working in a pop up tent in his yard. The Karmann Ghia came back from paint. The car was completely assembled then disassembled. Now should be the fun part, everything was figured out so this "should" go smooth. As Kevin suggested we got a 23.8MM master cylinder from him. We did a quick bench bleed and installed the master, the rears bled fine but the fronts hardly had any fluid coming out, we noticed the level in the reservoir actually rose as the pedal went down. We drained the system and removed the master to disassemble and see whats going on. First thing we noticed is it was NOT 23.8MM but 22 and one of the seals had a cut allowing the fluid to return to the reservoir. I got the correct master, installed and bled the system. we had a pedal but not a great one. Bled again but no air. We put a gauge on the caliper to check the pressure and immediately saw the calipers moving. Turns out the caliper mounting brackets are not square with the rotors. In my 28 years in business I have not seen this, but I have also been using quality parts. All 4 calipers move as the brakes are applied, it is not because we shimmed the calipers incorrectly, the mounts are not square with the rotors. We checked every car in the shop and none of the calipers move. I told my customer we have to waste more time solving yet another issue, his response was "I am not surprised" After taking care of this issue we now have a firm pedal and good pressure. Guys, dont be a victim, we all work hard for our money. Take this as a warning and stay away.

Jon Sandahl
Tube Chassis Designz
1484 Main St
Hanson ma 02341
781-293-5005
Jon@TCD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:48 am    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

I sent Kevin an email and he responded with a bunch of pat himself on the back emails from clients. He kept our $17,000 for 6 months, avoiding all contact, only way to get him to call me was to bash him on this forum, numerous issues with parts, and he responds with "KEVIN ZAGAR

Mar 15, 2019, 5:54 PM (16 hours ago)

to me
Hello, Jon

Is this an email asking for help?

Kind of confusing isn't it? You go off and show you level of intelligence calling names and blowing off steam, yet afterwards I respond and offer help in correcting what problems you are having. If I was all the things you say, then why would I respond to still stand behind my products you like to talk discount the quality of.

I guess all of these people are just liars also, or am I making this up too?

Wait maybe it is just you....... Good luck Mr. Positive "

Is there a chance we got the only parts with issues? Is there a chance he responded to everyone but me? Am I asking too much when sending $17,000 for parts and being lied to then ignored for 6 months? Am I being fussy because the caliper brackets were not installed correctly? Am I out of line for being pissed about getting bad information? Maybe it is just me, but I doubt it.
coolrydes Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:34 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Jon@TDC

You are quite a guy. You come on here and blow a bunch of bull shit because I did not bend over and kiss your ass. You and your customer understood when placing the order it takes a few days to get everything together. I never expected to be waiting on the trans as long as I did, in fact once I had it I have issues making the mods to the case which you gave me some pointers on how I could make the welds to the original Porsche case that seemed to have a lot of contamination, but that is a side note.

So lets look at the time line:

You contacted me for a parts estimate on 09/01/17

A few phone calls in between to iron out details

I responded with the first estimate on 09/06/17

Your customer made the wire transfer on 09/08/17

Phone call letting you know trans would be late. 10/17

We shipped all other parts with out transaxle on 11/07/17

So you did have most of your parts shortly after payment (less then 2 months).

You emailed us asking about trans you were at stand still now 01/15/18

You or Brian called to find out status shortly after.

You then sent a threatening email that you wanted the trans on 02/06/18
at 3:46am

I contacted you and Brian via phone offering a refund, your customer still wanted transaxle. 02/06/18

I shipped the transaxle and shiftier parts 02/20/18

You contacted me on 02/28/18 saying "Started working on it this morning. The bolt pattern on the eccentric plates is too big. Do you have a smaller one?" We had sent you a type 2 set by mistake. I guess you lied about being at a stand still since you were just starting working on it. Do you lie? hmmm

I shipped you replacement plates 03/02/18

I have continued to try and support you and your client ignoring your childish behavior calling names and ranting, and the only reason I do it is because I am a stand up guy. You come on here trying to look like a victim, editing your emails that you sent to me with "To put it bluntly you are a piece of shit. Taking peoples money and supplying junk. Youre a fuckin thief!"
At this point you can go fuck yourself..... If your customer the one who paid for these parts needs help I will still be here for them, as it is the ethical thing to do. You can take your perfect ass and shove one of your perfect tube chassis into it.

I will copy and paste the emails he spoke of and you all can be the judge. I am here and will continue to do things the best I can for my customers. I hope anyone that has taken the time to read all of this can understand why I have told this person where to go. I also thank you for your time and caring enough to spend your time to read this.

COOLRYDES So-Cal CUSTOMS
MENDEOLA SUSPENSION
www.CoolRydescustoms.com
coolrydes Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

The emails he was talking about:
Douglas Gunter Kevin Zagar. You are a stand up guy. Every transaction I have had with you has gone just fine. You have even replaced a defective part at zero cost to me. I appreciate the parts you make and the upstanding customer service I have received from you. Thank you sir. You are a good guy and sorry this guy is trying to drag you thru the mud. Thanks. Doug.

Valentino Salazar Kevin, you helped me out when I didn’t even know very much about my car (still don’t in some aspects, but I know more now 😉). You made the process of my build simple and didn’t try to sell me anything that I didn’t want. You set me straight on things I didn’t need (when I wanted) them. It’s almost been 2 years since we got to know each other. You even explained the process to my wife which I greatly appreciated (still do!). If I had that same $$$$$ to spend, I’d do it all over again with you. Maybe one day I will 🤞🏼 cheers my brother 🤙🏼

Chris Vredeveld F- the scamers. You're a sraight shooter, a great boss, and a good friend, always there to help someone out.

Rolando Cruz Quiet we all know that you are a hard in your work and honest...

Dave Cormack I simply cannot believe I am about to say what I am going to say, but...Kevin Zagar, you are one of the most honorable, respectful, hard-working, honest human beings I know, and I know a LOT of people. Let the guy sue you, or whatever, the people that matter, and know you, know better.

Kelsie Ortega I even still remember when you helped me with the issue I had with my drivers seat in the scion! You took time out of your day to take it out completely out of the car for me and fixed the issue! I remember hearing the story about this guy too awhile ago. Some people are just pos

Telly Carsten You know bruddah. We had many talks about this. It sucks, alot of bs that you and your family dont need. Just alway hold your head up high and in the end the true will come out. People that know you knows that you are a stand up guy. You will always have your haters and jealous people. Just dont let them get you fucus off your path.

Shawn Brown Kevin you and I go way back and I know from experience your a stand up guy!

Will Copeland Buyer beware, but in this case sounds like seller beware! What a tool! YouYou are good people Kevin.

Tim Hillier Kevin Zagar you went out of your way to help me and wend way above what any business would normally do. Im sorry some jack wagon felt the need to slander you in this manor. KarCory Drake Damn, Kevin! I can’t imagine somebody saying anything bad about you OR Mendeola.
I hope there’s something stronger left after the dust settles than what was there before — and I really hope this guy loses.ma will take care of it in the end. Keep up the good work supplying a great product

Morenoz Kustomz Im on your side kevin ✌

Arne Carlson Kevin Zagar I know that was a rough time when Mike went through all that and people just need to understand that was not your gig at the time. You were working for an employer and that's that. Even then I saw how hard you worked on those builds. I'd buy a car from you any day of the week.

Craig Tanson Kevin Zagar sometimes you can’t make everyone happy no matter how hard you try. All you can do is your best which is what I have seen and experienced from you.

Gregory Boyer In this crazy world Brother you are the one I turn to when I have no where else to go and as always you are a man of your word and always go the extra mile to help me out! I stand in your corner because you are a good friend and always do what you say! A man of his word! Goes a long way in today’s world! Aloha Brother🤙

Bos Zem From our conversations, advice you’ve offered and information about your builds that you’ve willingly shared I would agree with everyone that knows you on a much more personal level, you’re an open book with no ulterior motive!! As an outsider looking in I’d say that you are who you say you are!!! You’ve never steered me in any other direction but the best possible route to take! You’ve shared what could be considered quite valuable information from a business person’s standpoint and you never withheld anything as if we were longtime friends!! We even shared information about our kids and our wives which meant the world too me!! Even you’re products speak volumes about you and the kind of person you are!!!! You are a very personable person who cares for others well being not just because it’s your business, but because that’s who you are, and that in this world surrounded by the majority of others who don’t share the same values is huge in itself!!!! The best thing you can do is forgive this fool, you don’t have to forget, but continue to move forward, don’t let him get your spirits down or worse yet change who you are and how you go about your life!!! Unfortunately these things happen in the business world, it’s just too bad the guy has to be such an arrogant, unreasonable, greedy pig!!!!! Continue to surround yourself with family, friends and those who are positive who stand behind you as this experience will make you wiser and eventually stronger!!!!

Rusty Leininger You always tried helping me out with what ever you could. I know a little about this story and it’s total bull. This guy needs to eat a .....

Demian Hurst Dude that sucks. I don’t know what was said but I’ve known you the longest and you are a solid man. I’m happy to be a character witness or write a deposition or anything you need my brother.

Tony Pembroke Great guy who does great work and is honest. Takes all the time and then some to discuss projects and parts with his customers. I've purchased a few parts from Kevin and I'm sure soon enough I'll be sending a build his way. You're the man Kevin Zagar don't sweat the petty stuff just pet the sweaty stuff 😅. BTW. The Flop stop fits great ok my Patina 64 bug. Thanks again!

Andreas Tabb Those kinds of people need to get a real life! They won’t of those wannabe jerks who thinks they can get anything for nothing! Really...get a life.....I am sorry Kevin, Now I understand why I haven’t heard from ya...Don’t worry my friend...I am sure you will come up with something good for you and the company.

Brandon Williams we here at b and r have bought complete suspensions and brakes from kevin shifter pedals etc. couldnt ask for a better guy like we are here. help anyone. Kevin Zagar

Bever Garage Sorry to hear about this buddy. As everyone else has said you are good dude and it’s been a pleasure doing business with you in the past.

Darrin Wilson The world of retail sales sucks. There is always in asshat out there with zero morals and no character that just wants to screw everyone. It will all play out in the end, karma is a bitch.

Mark Steeves I know we only briefly got to hangout an speak to one another. But I got no "backstabber" or "theif" vibes from you what so ever. I hope this all ends easily an smoothly for ya. Also isnt gonna stop me from buying the parts I want from you. Lol.

Tim Henderson Sorry to hear Kevin. Entitlement is Rampant these days. Youre good in my book . I didnt see what went down but you did a good job at being transparent.

Tim Faville Kevin Zagar, you are a stand up guy and the stuff that was allowed to be posted on this page should have never been allowed to post. This is a classifieds page for items to sell, not a discussion forum, so I am going to lock any further comments and deal with the people responsible for posting this to my page.

Tim Faville Kevin Zagar , no problems man, you are just defending your name and honor. I have removed the guy from this page and will have a chat with the admin about allowing this type of posting to be approved. I always enjoy seeing the cool products you produce posted up on my page and I encourage you to continue posting on here.

Rudy Bautista Kevin Zagar, even though you chopped the entire top off of a perfectly good VW, I still have mad respect for you. In this world there are people who try to get things by hurting others because somewhere along there own path they got lazy. Let the unhappy, lazy and generally disturbed people do what they do and continue being the person you decided to be. All of us that know you do not have to say anything to anyone about you, you just know we are truly FRIENDS. Let me know if you need anything, I’m only a hole in the ground away!!!! 😉

Cris E Fago I met Kevin 25+ years ago, he is a man of integrity and honesty. I recently had something come up in my life where Kevin really went above and beyond with his offer of help. In my opinion, the world we live in needs MORE people like Kevin Zagar. If you know him, then you know what I’m talking about. Hang tough Kev, you have a lot of people in your corner brother!

Tim Tucciarone Here is my experience with Kevin Zagar and Mendeola. I needed a seal where my CV flange goes in the trans. I called Mendeola and they have the seals in stock. 25 minute drive to their business. Kevin opens the door. Mind you, I went to high school with this guy and havent seen him in decades! He brings me in, shows me around and all the things he is doing for coolrydes. I had the side cover with me, he swapped out the seal for me and only charged me the cost of the part. I threw an extra $20 at him for the help and cool tour of the shop. Bottom line, your character will out power 1 mans negative comment or attempt to slander.

Onix Bonilla Well, what I can say? Every time I make business with Kevin Zagar, I know I will get the service, the quality and back up that I had never gotten before. So I put my money where my mouth is. As my daily work is working with “customers”, I had my share of similar experiences, never are less frustrating than before, but at least we know we did our best. And Mr Kevin Zagar, I can testify, you are one of the few that gives us more that we paid for!!!
Onix Bonilla MD

Scott A Hartsfield Kevin I don't know you but I used to sell super beetle front clips to mike years ago. I have followed your site and can say as for Your product it all looks top notch. As for any service industry we are only as good as the word and product or service we give. The vw world is a very small circle and I have never heard anything neg about you or your product. Sometimes you can't help what someone is going to toss at you but reading everything on this post you have to sit back and realize this is not a true shot at you. Theres to many people here giving an honest opinion that have worked with ya.
This will pass keep producing what you do and keep treating your customers the same way you have.
Good luck

Jeff Applebaum It looks to me that someone has very expensive toys and that he has probably done this to someone else. One of the biggest problems is of people in this nature of being sue happy. Anything for a free buck. Eventually, Karma will catch up with him and believe me it does work in mysterious ways.
Kevin, you are a very impressive businessman! Keep doing you?

Alex Markson party! party! party! to celebrate your awesomeness my friend

Hector Hermosillo You are a stand up guy and I will continue to support Coolrydes Custom.

Bos Zem A party to meet all the people that support you would be awesome considering that most of these people have known you for a long time and from what I’ve seen you surround yourself with like minded people who value others in life!!!

Kevin,
Finally sitting down to get a few thoughts down about the car. I’ve been on a proposal for my company for about a year and it’s finally finished. Feel free to use or edit the following:
The car has turned out amazing, as I put more miles on it, it keeps getting better. I have put close to 3000 miles on it since you delivered it at the end of May. (On time as promised). On the central coast trip the car got broke in and was a great long distance ride, nicely behaved on the interstate and really took the curves very well on the 2 lanes. I really could shift the weight of the car using the brakes and throttle. I did about 2000 miles on a trip from San Diego to Bishop to Auburn(395) back to Tahoe then though Sacramento to Willits then down the coast (Hwy 1) though San Francisco to SLO then Home to San Diego. Had rain along the coast and the car went where I pointed it. Ride and handling was superb. My son has driven the car and reported it drove like a race car, I agree with him.
Kevin thanks for your work on the Speedster both the suspension and engine work, as well as you r support after delivery. I recommend your suspension upgrade from VW. The only issue that I have found with the car is now we will have to talk about a more powerful motor!!!
Thanks
All the best.
Larry Bull

Chris C.
I am writing this testimonial about Kevin Zagar @ Coolrydes Customs to show my appreciation for all of the time that Kevin has spent with me on the phone with his support & knowledge . I have called Kevin on several occasions over the last 6 months to inquire about the Mendeola front & rear suspension upgrade for my 63 bug vert as well as engine upgrades . When I have left messages, Kevin has always returned my calls , usually within a couple hours . Kevin has spent probably at least 30 minutes or more during a few of our conversations answering questions & offering advise or suggestions based on the many years of his experience in the auto world . During our conversations Kevin has always been patient ,direct , & honest with me - also never treated me disrespectfully or made me feel like I was wasting his time . I still haven't purchased any of his products , but when I do - I feel that I will have any support that I need and as always will be treated more like a friend than a customer .
Thanks Again Kevin ,
Chris

These are just a few. Of course it is harder to get people to say nice things, then when they are pissed off. That is why you see more negative then positive.

Anyhow CoolRydes Customs will continue to do our very best to take care of our clients and if we screw something up let us know, as it is not the mistake that defines someone, it is how they handle the correction.

COOLRYDES So-Cal CUSTOMS
MENDEOLA SUSPENSION
www.CoolRydescustoms.com
Jon@TCD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:17 am    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

I have never seen a website where the homepage has a dont believe what you hear about us, here is a list of happy people. Kevin you have issues, you dont believe you do anything wrong, you are the victim here. Shame on me for wanting parts and contact in a reasonable time. Shame on me for wanting parts that bolt on without being modified. Shame on me for seeing though all you BS excuses. If you spent as much time trying to service customers and make quality parts (if you are capable) as you do making excuses you would do pretty good, but thats clearly not the case here. I have received several calls from people that bought your stuff and told them how to resolve the issues because you never called them back. I helped them because I felt sorry for them since I went through the exact same things. But its not you, its me isnt it? You are clearly one of those kids that deserves a participation trophy.
Jon Sandahl
Tube Chassis Designz
1484 Main St
hanson Ma 02341
781-293-5005
coolrydes Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:06 am    Post subject: Re: coolrydes - [email protected] - Mendeola Suspension Reply with quote

Jon@TCD wrote:
I have never seen a website where the homepage has a dont believe what you hear about us, here is a list of happy people. Kevin you have issues, you dont believe you do anything wrong, you are the victim here. Shame on me for wanting parts and contact in a reasonable time. Shame on me for wanting parts that bolt on without being modified. Shame on me for seeing though all you BS excuses. If you spent as much time trying to service customers and make quality parts (if you are capable) as you do making excuses you would do pretty good, but thats clearly not the case here. I have received several calls from people that bought your stuff and told them how to resolve the issues because you never called them back. I helped them because I felt sorry for them since I went through the exact same things. But its not you, its me isnt it? You are clearly one of those kids that deserves a participation trophy.
Jon Sandahl
Tube Chassis Designz
1484 Main St
hanson Ma 02341
781-293-5005

Jon,

The reason I have that on my home page is because of people like you that like to go out of your way to hurt my business.

I've already exposed one of your lies, where you claimed to be at a stand still, and had not even started working on the project after having all the suspension parts for 4 months. Now your trying so hard to discredit me. Get a life and move on. Your crying is getting old and I am no longer going to waist time responding. Now go on about your business and let the men get work done. You are now fucking with my ability to provide for my family. I have three children ages 1, 7, 13 years old. My next step will be legal if you continue trying to affect my business in a negative matter.

I have hand thousands of customers, and many repeat customers, including many shops without complaints. All but now 6 including you have been happy with my products and service. The ones that were un-happy simply either wanted something for free or just had something they chose to focus on and take it out on me. Those who know me know I bend over backwards to make things right when something goes wrong.

COOLRYDES So-Cal CUSTOMS
MENDEOLA SUSPENSION
www.CoolRydescustoms.com
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: