Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

You Know You Need One
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
idahoskier
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:37 am    Post subject: You Know You Need One Reply with quote

So we had a VW rally at Brundage, ID this Saturday. It really wasnt much of a rally as there were only three of us.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

The skiing was really good in the AM and the BBQ and beer were really good in the PM. The sun was great all day. Our numbers were diminished as one van went to Boise to pursue a woman, another went to Cali to pursue redwoods, yet another was broken down (shocker I know), and yet another owner forgot what day it was and drove the Subaru instead Laughing However, I still declare victory in the name of vanagon owners everywhere Twisted Evil One couple that came with their 18 month old decided that they "needed" a vanagon after the kids (my 18 month old was there too) had such a good time playing in the vans, as did the parents. Not quite 24 hrs later they came over and parked their "new" 1980 riviera vanagon in the driveway Cool
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

The gang decided that this will become the 1st annual Brundage spring rally. Perhaps next year we can convince more people to buy vans and in no time at all we will have a huge rally Very Happy
DAIZEE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey that's what I'm getting only blue!!! Nice van
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: