Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vwsniper - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vwsniper
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
bastardbus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:40 am    Post subject: vwsniper - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks Gabe, fast payment and great communication!

Todd
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:36 am    Post subject: sprint star center caps Reply with quote

Just bought a pair of center caps from Gabe.
He responded very quickly.. we closed the deal and they were in my mailbox the next day!
They look great and Im very happy with them. A+ seller
Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been dealing with Gabe for year's now and every single deal was done easily without any complications. You can have total trust in Gabe no worries about anything as he's a straight shooter so thanks for all the sweet deal's lil bro Cool
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
55 oval ribbed door non-semiphore
56 semiphore ragtop
63 notchback (work in progress)
67 OG black paint beetle sedan empi accessorized
67 original Empi GTV beetle convertible !!
67 euro squareback
67 deluxe walkthru (work in progress)
67 convertible ghia (work in progress)

"STAY OUTTA MY BACKYARD !!! "
highdesertdeluxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased from Gabe yesterday. He's a knowlegeable gentleman with fair prices selling well described parts. A true VW enthusiast from way back in the day! I would not hesitate to buy from him again should he have something I need. Buy from him with confidence!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
whobba
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased a Hurst shifter from Gabe, good communication, fast shipping and tracking number, and a really nice shifter. Would buy from Gabe again!
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:01 am    Post subject: Re: vwsniper - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabe bought some early sun visors from me. He was clear in his communication & had excellent follow-through. Recommended Samba buyer! Thx Gabe!
-Evan
VWCountryBug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: vwsniper - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a set of smoothie rims and they were mint, better than described! A good friend of mine helped me by talking with Gabe and setting every thing up with shipping and we both feel he is a stand up hard working seller. He packaged and shipped all five rims the next day after payment. Buy with confidence, he is honest.
epayne611
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: vwsniper - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just wanted to say thanks for the bumper, and for being patient while I scheduled time to pick it up. What a nice easy transaction. Can't wait to put it on my bus.
bugblanc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:53 am    Post subject: Re: vwsniper - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a pair of wheels from Gabriel. Nice guy, easy to deal with and wheels just as described.
fuscavw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:14 am    Post subject: Re: vwsniper - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just bought a pair of Centerline wheels from Gabe and couldn't be happier with how he handles things!
wolfpack ghia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 7:49 pm    Post subject: Re: vwsniper - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a rear bumper from Gabriel. I couldnt be happier. It was exactly how it was described and actually better than i expected. He was instantaneous with communication and shipment. I look forward to items he has in the future.
1970PAKombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:45 am    Post subject: Re: vwsniper - [email protected] Reply with quote

This is going to be longer and I am sorry, I just want to highlight the lengths and heights that Gabe went to in shipping me something from the West Coast.

I am located in the East Coast, Philly area. He posted a rear slash bumper blade and I had a WTB ad up looking for one - I have the hardware, just needed a blade. I messaged him and said "Oh goodness, why couldn't this be on the East Coast? Nice bumper" (paraphrase)

He responded back: "Where are you located? I can ship"

I would have no desire to ship anything this large, so I gently put the ball back in his court and asked that if he wanted to wait a couple of weeks or month to sell it locally, that would be fine, otherwise I am his buyer.

Without hesitation he said he didn't mind shipping at all. He got me a shipping quote within 48 hours and I paid him.

I cannot stress enough how happy I am with the sale. He truly went above and beyond, I am not just saying that, I truly can't believe how generous he was in shipping something like this from coast to coast. Obviously I paid for shipping, but just to go that extra mile in shipping something this large - I can't thank you enough.

Thank you, thank you - it's nice to have an original bumper blade for my truck. Thank you! There aren't enough superlatives to describe how happy I am and how incredible this transaction was - thank you!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: