Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Miniman82 - [email protected] - Nick Williams
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: miniman82
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: December 26, 2022
74Superveedub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:28 pm    Post subject: Miniman82 - [email protected] - Nick Williams Reply with quote

Just recently I sent a Rajay turbo to Nick to have him fix a seal and upgrade my compressor. Not only did he do just that, he also taught me a lot about turbos and answered every question my little mind could come up with. He took this leaking turbo

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

And turned it into this!

I would not hesitate to do business with Nick in the future, all in all it was a pleasant and enlightening experience! Very Happy

Thanks a lot Nick!
hooker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:07 pm    Post subject: Rajay turbo Reply with quote

Nick has completely gone through my turbo and not only replaced the parts that needed replacing (turbine wheel and shaft) but re-configured the turbine housing and set it up for use on my sand rail engine so I would have the boost come in quicker for playing in the sand. Super fair price and a great job. Thanks Nick. Very Happy

I spent most my money on women and VW race cars. The rest I wasted.
luisbaja
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick has done a great job with my turbo and has helped me with all the questions ive had over the past months, super good price and always there to assist. usually answers the same day!!!
safety_ron
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:33 am    Post subject: Re: Miniman82 - [email protected] - Nick Williams Reply with quote

Does anyone have Miniman82's contact information? I need my turbo rebuilt and I understand he is the master...

Thank you,
Ron
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Miniman82 - [email protected] - Nick Williams Reply with quote

His email is at the top of the thread, assuming it's current since he hasn't visited in almost a year.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: