Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Peter D. - [email protected] - Peter
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Peter D.
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Marcdeb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:12 pm    Post subject: Peter D. - [email protected] - Peter Reply with quote

I purchased a Dash Handle and a Front VW Badge for my Karman Ghia from Peter. The descriptions were very accurate. Both items were better than I expected. The shipping was fast and the packaging was great. Peter was great to deal with and I hope to buy from him again.

Previously Owned:
2011 VW EOS Hard Top Conv
2008 Saab 9-3 2.0T Conv
2003 Saab 9-3 SE Conv
2001 Saab 9-3 Conv
1998 BMW 3 Series Conv
1997 Saab 900 Conv
1997 Mazda Miata

68 Ghia Vert Survivor with 22,350 miles: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=768107&highlight=
71 Ghia Vert Restoration: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=726710&postorder=asc
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
guichofdez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: Peter D. - [email protected] - Peter Reply with quote

I purchase Hood Latch Hardware for my Ghia.

Excellent treatment, communication.

Many thanks Peter,

Greetings from Mexico

Luis Fernandez
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Matthew Tylka
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:16 am    Post subject: Re: Peter D. - [email protected] - Peter Reply with quote

I purchased a fuel tank from Peter and was very pleased with the purchase. He sent emails quickly and shipped the tank quickly also. Thank you. I would definitely purchase from him again.
ento Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Peter D. - [email protected] - Peter Reply with quote

Definitely a great seller. Packaging is top notch. I ordered the aluminum seal trim for my ghia and he made sure they were boxed up well enough that they made the trip unscathed.
64,66,67,68 bug
69,70 bay
61 Ragtop bug, 61 sedan(looking for the vert)
61 RHD Ragtop Semaphore bug fakeAF
64,64 KG
74 thing
55 oval
70 ratrod
73 fastback pignose
View user's profile Send private message Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bill Silvestri Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Peter D. - [email protected] - Peter Reply with quote

Peter D is a very good seller. Honest, fair, reasonable and friendly. I bought a set of early Ghia horns from Peter. They worked flawlessly. He also restored another non-working set of the same 6 volt horns I had in my collection. They came back looking and performing like new. Buy with confidence. This guy is a class act. Very Happy
Avery Freeman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Peter D. - [email protected] - Peter Reply with quote

Peter described the item exactly as it was. Vary good photos of the item. Very helpful. And he found the best and cheapest shipping. Item was packaged very well so there was no damage when received. Highly recommend this seller. Thanks
Big Mike Cbad
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: Peter D. - [email protected] - Peter Reply with quote

I had Peter restore my two horns for my Type 34 Ghia and he did a great job. Really good communication throughout the process and the horns came out great. Would definitely recommend him to anyone considering his work.
jeremy k
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Peter D. - [email protected] - Peter Reply with quote

Recently bought a few parts from Peter, he was always super cool to deal with, shipped fast, and everything was as described!! Thanks again for your help brother!!!
Suboval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Peter D. - [email protected] - Peter Reply with quote

Received relay from Peter in good condition.
Great communication.
Fast shipping.
I would gladly do business with again!!

There's two things we learn from history:
1.) History repeats itself.
2.) We don't learn from history.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: