Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

[email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: DannyZ
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
volkyland
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After sending an email to Danny3 ([email protected]) about an item he is selling at the samba (68 Karmann Ghia fender splash panels) http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=142895, I asked him questions concerning the item, Money Order, and PO Box. Since he stated that he had several sets of the same item, I requested extra pictures of the actual set I was planning to buy including close up pictures to verify that the item is not rusted through. He responded in a negative matter stating "why I need extra pictures, they are all the same", "why I don't trust PO Boxes, What's wrong with a money order", etc etc.
Well, if you really want to sell an item and want to be an honest seller, why not comply with the buyers request to make sure the buyer is satisfy with what he is selling. At the end of the email he stated, "I hope you find another one somewhere else, thanks anyways".
All I;m saying is to be aware of what you buy and from who. If the seller is not willing to cooperate and make the buyer a happy customer, well, go somewhere else.
My two cents
Jose
www.volkyland.com
2022 Jetta SE
2017 Pasatt
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
lonotch
Samba Padrino

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had nothing but good things to say about Danny, He always sells me exactlly what he says it is!

German Folks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mattsvdub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a bad experience with Danny also.
Extremely slow shipping 1.5 months after payment. Very slow to no response. When parts finally got here they were no where near the condition advertised and since I paid almost twice the going rate I felt I was cheated. He did help me learn an expensive lesson so I guess I owe him for that Confused Of course he made no effort to explain his mis-representation of quality nor any effort to help after he had my money.
Needless to say last he will see of my coin.
Speedsterboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:06 pm    Post subject: SPLASH PANS FOR GHIA Reply with quote

The same for me, to make a long story short, simply dishonest. I can post the entire thread here if he tries to deny it. Avoid at all costs!

Last edited by Speedsterboy on Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Speedsterboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:09 pm    Post subject: Re: [email protected] Reply with quote

Here's another person he screwed from Oz...just a reminder.

[email protected] wrote:
Well, I think Danny is a scumbag as well. I live in Sydney Australia, and he had a Type 3 70-74 rear bumper, which is the same as a Ghia 72-74 rear bumper with a impact strip, in excellent condition. So, I asked for a photo of the bumper, and it looked to be in really great shape. So, I asked my Dad, who lives in Salt Lake City, if he would pick up the bumper for me from Danny in Calif. My Dad being in his early 70's drove to Danny's place to pick up the bumper. My Dad paid Danny the $100.00 for the bumper, and Danny gave my dad the bumper. Then the Weasel try to tell my Dad that he hadn't been paid yet. My Dad was shocked and amaised at this, as he had just handed Danny the $100.00 not 5 minutes before. Then Danny seemed to have found the money, after about 15 minutes of disscussions with my father. So, my Dad drove all the way home. When my Dad got home, he called me in Sydney, and asked me what kind of condition the bumper should be in? , as my Dad had not seen the picture I had received by email from Danny. Danny apparently gave my dad a dented rusted rear bumper, with half of the impact strip missing, and it was not the bumper that Danny represented to me that I was buying.

Stay away from Danny, he is a real waist of time, a crook, and a con artist!. If I had only read these comments about him before buying the piece of scrap metal I ended up with. I am glad I didn't have Danny ship it to Australia for me.

If Danny is reading these, which I doubt, I will retract this message, if you want to make right on the transaction you did with me.

Regards,
Bill Holden - Sydney Australia.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm dishonset for quoting $35 for shipping and then quoting $40 in another e-mail?!? This guy e-mailed me 5 times asking for shipping quotes. He asked me if i would ship them for $60, never telling me he lived in Australia. Thinking he lived in the U.S. and shipping would be cheap, I agreed to the $60. He then e-mail me a 5th time saying it was his 5th e-mail and he wanted to buy them, asking for a mailing address. Now knowing it was to Australia, I told him there was no way I would sell them to him for $60 and that it would cost at least $40 for shipping alone. He then asked for weight so he could check the cost, not having the parts in front of me and thinking weight wasn't the factor (size would determine shipping), I got mixed up in the e-mails and quoted him $35 in one and $40 in the other. I never checked the size to find actually cost, that's not dishonest...it's confusion and comes with old age. I then told him I didn't like dealing with over-seas sales because I always lose money on shipping. He got mad and sent me nasty e-mails. I told him I didn't want to deal with him anyway and he sends me this threatening e-mail. What gives him the right to send nasty e-mails like this?

In a message dated 10/27/2005 7:15:41 PM Pacific Standard Time, [email protected] writes:
Goodbye dickhead, don't bother replying, it's going straight to the junk
mail box. You must sell a lot of items and answer a lot of e-mail coz
you're mixing things up. I have the entire thread to completely
humiliate you for being a dishonest fuck. Karma will catch-up with you
one day...the next L.A fire will burn your house down.

There's always two sides to a story. As for Bill Holden, he sends his father (who lives in the U.S.) driving around, picking up his parts for him. He comes to my house from Colorado(I think) to pick up a bumper. First of all, I buy alot of parts for re-sale. I buy parts I would use myself. Why would I buy a junk rusty bumper. Could it be his father is mixed up with who he bought his bumper from? Bill didn't pay for the bumper and pick it up, so he can't be sure that bumper came from me. His father must have mixed up where the rusty bumper came from. By the way, your father is the one who payed for the bumper, why would he be buying rusty bumpers?

I'm not a theif, these guys have their stories mixed up. I sell alot of parts on the Samba, I try to be as honest as I can. You don't have 50 people on here calling me a theif, there are 10 complaining...half of them don't even buy anything. As for the guy who started this, that never got his owner's manual, he posted a negative feedback 7 days after sending payment. HIs manual was shipped and now beacuse of him everything I ship, NO EXCEPTIONS, is shipped insured.

The reason I never responded to any of these feedbacks, all it does is start a big verbal internet fight.

As for me leaving my ads posted, I leave the ad posted until the part is recieved incase there is any confusion as to the person getting the right part. I also leave so ads posted after it is sold beacuse in a lot of cases I have more than one of those parts.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Speedsterboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd post your nasty e-mails too but I'd rather not succumb to the pressure of going down to your level. You always knew I was from Oz, I made it clear the first time I inquired but after realizing I really needed them, you started making excuses and changing prices. As you mentioned above, the poorest excuse on the book, "getting things mixed-up". I have made many honest transactions and met many friends on this site, I'd rather keep it that way.
Goodbye,
AL
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Show everyone what a Liar you are. Lets see the nasty emails from me. There are none Thank you. You call me calling you a Liar a nasty email. Come on prove it. I sent Everett all the emails he knows I didn't send any nasty emails to you. Show everyone your a Liar.
Speedsterboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To me being called a liar is indeed nasty by definition and took great offence to that especially the fact your entire history on the Samba is riddled with lies. Is that the only leg you have to stand on? People please, refer to this gentleman's feedback and you decide. One can only formulate so many excuses until it renders itself meaningless...
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone reading this use your own judgement. Do you think someone would sell something for asking price $60 and include shipping to Austraila which would costs $40. No I don't think anyone would lose money to ship down Australia.
This guy can't prove anything that's why he doesn't post my emails. I only called him a liar and real reason enough to post a negative feedback on the Samba.
I sell alot of parts and you can't make everyone happy. He's one of those guys no one can help.
Sellers beware if he wants to buy something. Don't deal with him. He might send you natsy emails.
There are always 2 sides to a story and he lied about what happen. He tried to buy the part with shipping and never told me where he lived. I would never ship anything to Austraila and include the shipping. He's a liar.

Here's proof he's a liar. He first asked how much shipping was, then the next email he asks how much it weights. He's very confused
Here are emails he sent me:

Geez, this keeps getting better, now it's gone up to $40.00. Below is
your last e-mail to me indicating $35.00. I gave you the benefit of the
doubt with all the negative feedbacks and warning from other Sambanistas
that you're dishonest but I guess this is now clear.
Goodbye!
AL
Never wanted to buy from you in the first place, like I wrote, everyone
said your a dishonest scumbag.
Cheers,
AL
p.s.Goodluck with your nickle and dime crap
Because I didn't trust you, you idiot!
On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 21:56:30 EDT, [email protected] said:
> Your a liar. You emailed me saying I've emailed you 6 times about the
> splash
> pans. If you didn't want to buy from me why did you email me so many
> times?
What's with this guy. Watch out if he emails you looking for parts he is nothing but trouble.
Hey Al prove what you said and show the nasty emails you say I sent you. You can't prove it. Let see the emails. Whats wrong you can't find them. Go ahead and try to change the email before you post my emails. I have already sent them to Everett.
Everett did I sent him any nasty emails? You know I sent them to you.
How would you like this guy sending you emails like this. Saying he hopes my house burns down in the next fires. Nice guys like this always finish last
Speedsterboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez, you're really desperate for damage control here aren't you. the words I used may have been a bit more obscene but certainly not as obscene as ripping people off. Obviously you don't consider the word liar as being 'nasty' but this is obviously because you are now immune on how offensive it is to be called that. Do you really feel the need to drag Everett's name in this? I rather that you find other ways to salvage the little respect you have left.
Beetleguru
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leave Danny alone!!! He can be a prick but he's not a thief!! Fricken whinners!!!

later danny
Blaubus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have read so many ripoff stories about this guy. can all those people be so wrong? i personally met danny in 98. he couldnt have been much nastier if he tried! i was simply using his neighbors shop, and though i wasnt even close to infringing on his space he barked me down about not making a mess! one thing about ripoffs is that they are haters- you simply cant care and still rip people off . so yeah i judge his business practices by his nastiness... and the feedback this forum provides. Danny, dont even think of trying to engage me in a banter. i aint looking back! youre stuck with THIS feedback!
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I remember you...the guy who broke down and didn't have any money. I offered to sell you a part worth more than $100 for $75 and you thought I was a rip-off. See what happens when I try to help someone out. Yeah, I asked you not to make a mess in front of what is now my shop. There's 2 sides to every story, you were living in your bus while you were trying to fix it...had no money. See what happens when you try to help someone out, they kick you when your down. From what I remember, I don't like you either... You know what, I try to sell the best quatily parts I can find, I sell them to people all over the world and if you want quality parts, buy them from me. Honestly, I don't usually respond to these feedbacks because I use my time finding the parts instead of wasting my time arguing over the internet. Have a nice day
lenny copp
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Danny

I still Love ya.. I'm sure you pissed them off some how cause you know how you can be. Believe me he's pissed me off too. But, that doesn't make him the bad guy they are saying he is..

Where's my arm rest??? Don't make me flame you.. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bugninva
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

al9 wrote:
Geez, you're really desperate for damage control here aren't you. the words I used may have been a bit more obscene but certainly not as obscene as ripping people off. .

never knew a deadbeat(you) that didn't even purchase something, could be ripped off...your noise ratio is rather high...
Bruce
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DannyZ wrote:
if you want quality parts, buy them from me.

Except for the orange fender beading that you have that's about 4" too short.

I've said it before in this topic, if you refund me the $50 paid for the worthless fender beading you sold, I will publicly tell all on here that you had the cajones to stand up and make good on the deal.
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Bruce, I do sell quality parts. You wanted NOS VW Bug beading and thats what you got. Its your fault you bought the wrong part. You bought some NOS Orange fender beading from me and said it was for your friends Bug in Canada. You told me he had a Standard Bug. I sold you a set of beading for a Standard Bug. You come to Pomona all mad that I sold you the wrong beading. Talking big shit and you then want me to refund the money. Yes, I was talking shit to you after you stated talking shit to me. I told you at Pomona, "you asked for the wrong part and I sold you what you asked for." Talk shit like you did to anyone else and they talk shit to you just like I did to your face not behind some key board. I've been selling NOS VW fender beading for almost 20 years now and you're the only one who has complained about the beading. I've sold more than 500 sets since I found the beading 20 years ago. You bring the beading to next Pomona and I'll shove it up your ass for you. I'm tired of you and your opinionated mouth. By the way, I ship NOTHING without insurance. People know I'm not a thief, I didn't steal anything from you. You asked for the wrong part and are bitter at me because you made a mistake. Grow up face the fact that when you talk shit to someone you're not going to get what you want. Let everyone read this feedback you can see that I'm not a thief . You don't see 10 or 15 people complaining just a hand full, most of the feedbacks are not because I'm stealing money but because they are unhappy with me, look at the parts I have listed all are Quality VW parts or I state what's wrong with the part. Have a nicday
Bruce
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DannyZ wrote:
You bought some NOS Orange fender beading from me and said it was for your friends Bug in Canada. You told me he had a Standard Bug. I sold you a set of beading for a Standard Bug.

Now why would I ask for fender beading for a standard Beetle when my friend owns a Super? You don't think I know the difference?

You've put your foot in your mouth, Danny. You know as well as I do that there's no such thing as orange fender beading for a Standard Beetle. That's because during the years that Beetles had coloured fender beading, VW never offered orange on a standard Beetle. Orange was only available on Super Beetles. Since coloured fender beading was discontinued in 73, the only possible cars that could use orange fender beading are 71 and 72 Supers. My friend's Super is a 71.

I find it quite ironic that I learned this tidbit of info from you!
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Bruce thanks for proving my point. Talk about putting your foot in your mouth boy you just did. Ever wonder why 2 pieces of orange beading that you bought from me are about 3 inches shorter then the other 2. Thats because front beading is shorter than rear beading. You can use rears in the front but you can't use fronts on the rear because they are shorter. Super beetle beading have all 4 pieces of fender beading that are the same size. So your MR Know it all and you say they don't make Orange Beading for Standard Bugs. That would be 2 long beading and 2 beading that are about 3 inches shorter (just what you asked for). Explain that. Your on The Samba saying I ripped you off. Its plain and simple that you asked for the wrong part and you got the wrong part so your trying to blame me for your mistake. You have no right posting any crap about me on the Samba. Thanks for proving to everyone reading this that your wrong and have no right posting the crap you posted. Look I want everyone that buys something from me to come back and buy someting else or tell thier friends about my parts. When you act the way you act you'll never get a refund from anyone. Keep the beading you bought from me I will not refund your money after all the shit you talked on the Samba. The negative feedbacks are from years of sales. Not all of are from the same time period, its spans over many years. Anyone who sells parts or anything in general knows you can't make everyone happy. Grow up your a big cry baby. Spend some time reading a parts book instead of feedbacks on the Samba and learn something. Thanks and have a nice day
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: