Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Ol Vocho - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Ol Vocho
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 06, 2024
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: Ol Vocho - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered and received a pair of DC backseat floor brackets from Rob, as described, and well packaged. They match up nice next to the OG plates and will certainly look better than the peanut-brittle ones I have now. Thanks, Rob!

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Ol Vocho - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a deck lid spring plate from Rob. Smooth, fast transaction !
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
originalo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Ol Vocho - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased bus taillight replacement sections and was very pleased with the fast dispatch, the parts, the excellent packing, fast arrival and before all the very nice comunication and good advices, that show that Rob is a real passionate vintage VW lover.
Thanks a lot for a smooth international transaction!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Julien VMG
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Ol Vocho - [email protected] Reply with quote

Perfect transaction ! thank you Rob see you soon !
LHAMON
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: Ol Vocho - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some Bus tail light panels. cut is perfect, clean and straight. I am very happy with them can not wait to get them welded on.

ship[ping was fast, communication was awesome.

Thanks so much
Randy Edwards
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: Ol Vocho - [email protected] Reply with quote

These folks are on top of it..they got my order shipped and headed my way on the very next day after I placed it..Thank you for such a smooth transaction..
ben edwards
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Ol Vocho - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great problem and fast shipping.
Thanks again!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ben edwards
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:50 am    Post subject: Re: Ol Vocho - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great part and no problems 😁
Thanks again!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: