Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

type4split - [email protected] - Seth
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: type4split
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 26, 2024
912 Mike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:26 am    Post subject: type4split - [email protected] - Seth Reply with quote

I purchased a Knecht aircleaner for a 69 912 Porsche and the experience was great. Item exactly as described,good communication and great shipping time.

Thanks Seth

Mike
Messer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:50 am    Post subject: Westy Spice racks Reply with quote

I purchased 2 westy spice racks from Seth and description was accurate and entire transaction was great. I am from the UK and had the items shipped. Would deal with Seth again without hesitation. Thanks Seth, top man.
stoneman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:33 pm    Post subject: pop top Reply with quote

I purchased a pop-top complete with the roof section attached. Seth cut it to fit for shipping, and trucked it down to greyhound to ship it across the country. Great communication every step of the way. Highly recommended seller. Thanks
llovette
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice and rare Westy bit I was looking for. Shipped fast and all this while he and his wife were having their first child. Way to go Seth
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
frazio
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holley bugspray carb, filter and manifold are over my desk.
They're crossed Atlantic Ocean so fast.
Good communication and kindly seller: hope to business with you again in the future.

Bye from Italy

Frazio
SO42-SI
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:13 pm    Post subject: Westy Curtain Rails Reply with quote

Just received some curtain rails from Seth. They were exactly as described and arrived very quickly. Much quicker than my previous purchases from the US. Very good price too. Thanks. I will recommend to friends and others. [/i]
RJ'sVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seth has made several purchases from me,always a pleasure,quick payments,no hassles,nice guy,thanks Seth,hope all goes well on your projects.
bufferman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:12 pm    Post subject: 67 rear apron Reply with quote

easy to deal with good part when received great to deal with
thanks seth

steve
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Classifieds Feedback
oldcarsrfun66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:26 am    Post subject: purchased front clip for 66 Reply with quote

Quote:
seller was great to work to whole time. He was fast to respond to messages and prompt to ship. Greyhound takes a little longer to receive part but shipping cost was much lower than UPS. Excellect front clip just as discribed. Thanks
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received my rear oval seat from Seth today. It's in great "as-described" shape, and he communicated throughout the entire transaction (even while on his business trip out of town!). Thanks Seth...I'll be watching your ads for more items that I didn't know I needed!!! Very Happy

Scott
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Rippers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a church key decklid from Seth and he very kindly shipped it to the UK for me. Arrived in great condition and he charged the actual shipping. Top seller would 100% use and can recommend him highly!
One eyed duck Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased a set of catches from Seth - shipped overseas (to UK). Good communication - very helpful seller - and item arrived well packed and just as described. Wouldn't have any hesitation in recommending Seth as a seller - thanks!! Very Happy

Steve
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seth has bought numerous split beetle parts from me and oval vert parts and every single transaction was "PERFECTO" Thanks Seth for the many purchases. Hope to do business with you again. I would recommend him to all my fellow sambanista's Very Happy
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
55 oval ribbed door non-semiphore
56 semiphore ragtop
63 notchback (work in progress)
67 OG black paint beetle sedan empi accessorized
67 original Empi GTV beetle convertible !!
67 euro squareback
67 deluxe walkthru (work in progress)
67 convertible ghia (work in progress)

"STAY OUTTA MY BACKYARD !!! "
slugbugblue
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Seth thanks great buyer Reply with quote

Thanks a ton man.. Sold Seth some parts and we had rough patch but he worked with me and he is a A++++ buyer would like to try to get more of his Biz thanks again..
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tisius
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:39 am    Post subject: good deal! Reply with quote

I've bought a few westy cabinet parts from Seth. The price was right, the items were nice, shipped quickly and exactly as advertized on TheSamba.
Thanks Seth!

cheers

Tisius
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwsonmybrain
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seth contacted me about a part I had for sale, but ended up flaking out on me on two separate occasions. The first time we got so far as to agree on a final cost, he agreed to buy and we exchanged paypal and shipping information but then... (cue crickets chirping).

I followed up a few times and got one or two replies that he'd complete payment soon, but that never happened and he never let me know that he was no longer interested. Fine... that happens.

About a month later he contacted me again about the same part with about an identical conclusion. I resent photos, he agreed to buy and said he'd complete payment over the weekend. Then, nothing again. I followed up asking specifically that he let me know whether or not he was still interested but received no reply.

I understand that life gets busy and plans change, but at least show the basic courtesy of letting people know you're not going to follow through... and definitely don't pull the same sh*t twice with the same seller... that's just plain rude. I'm a pretty easy going guy and will put up with a lot of crap, but my time is valuable, too. It takes about 10-20 seconds to send a reply stating "Sorry, not going to be able to complete the sale."
Beatles_1969
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any idea how to get a hold of him. He has a part I need no answers back from him. Thank you
type4split
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Part I did not buy Reply with quote

Vwsonmybrain

Sorry fr not buying your fender. As stated in emails I was working long hours (60 a week) and traveling on business. Also I mentioned an addition that we are now in a law suit against faughty contractors. I'm not making excuses. Just telling my story. Not to mention my 1-1/2 old daughter who take priority over my job, VWs and anything else that gets in my way

Please accept my apologizes. Regards seth
'50-something convertible (*need ribbed 'vert quarter panel )
'63 "milo" beetle
Part, parts and more parts

Last edited by type4split on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
vwsonmybrain
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update to my previous feedback:

Seth contacted me recently and apologized for leaving me hanging. I appreciate the follow-up and have no hard feelings. His positive feedback speaks for itself. Just bad timing for our transaction.

Regards,
Jason
scratchyratchy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased euro bumper guards from sir Seth a week ago... Communication, shipping ( in a very well package box), and reasonable prices are A+++!!! Will definitely do business again!!!

Thanks again Seth
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: