Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

FCP EURO - Anyone tried them?
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kandrus1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:05 am    Post subject: FCP EURO - Anyone tried them? Reply with quote

I notice FCP Euro's prices are lower on several things. Anyone tried them? Are they a legit company?
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:26 am    Post subject: Re: FCP EURO - Anyone tried them? Reply with quote

I've bought quite a lot of ignition parts from them. Since they are relatively, close, parts arrive the next day with their free shipping.

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Kandrus1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:27 am    Post subject: Re: FCP EURO - Anyone tried them? Reply with quote

Great! Thanks!
skills@eurocarsplus
Samba Peckerhead

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:17 am    Post subject: Re: FCP EURO - Anyone tried them? Reply with quote

FCP use to be in my back yard. I know (knew?) Harry and Kathy very well when they were brick and mortar

Anyway, they are good, but also sell the same junk as everyone else so as always, watch what you buy.

Also any real OEM parts can usually be had at the dealer for the same price or less

my reason for switching to subaru is my german car was turning chinese so i said fuck it and went japanese.......
[email protected] wrote:
most VW enthusiasts are stuck in 80's price land.

Jake Raby wrote:
Thanks for the correction. I used to be a nice guy, then I ruined it by exposing myself to the public.

Brian wrote:
Also the fact that people are agreeing with Skills, it's a turn of events for samba history
Abscate
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:23 am    Post subject: Re: FCP EURO - Anyone tried them? Reply with quote

They took two days to send my third set of free replacement pads and rotors on my v70. Maybe Amazon can do better.

#sarcasm
Kafer_Mike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: FCP EURO - Anyone tried them? Reply with quote

I've purchased quite a few VW and OEM parts through FCP Euro for my ACVWs and late model Audis/VWs. Never had any issue with them. I've also purchased quite a few through autohausAZ with the same experience.
esde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: FCP EURO - Anyone tried them? Reply with quote

I buy stuff for all three of our Volvo's from FCP. A little more for some things, and cheaper for other things, but tech and customer support is excellent so I continue to support them.
Abscate
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:06 am    Post subject: Re: FCP EURO - Anyone tried them? Reply with quote

esde wrote:
I buy stuff for all three of our Volvo's from FCP. A little more for some things, and cheaper for other things, but tech and customer support is excellent so I continue to support them.

I’m up to 7 and 3 VWs and a bavarian money waster so FCP is a weekly box arrival here. I hope to trim the herd this year
OB Bus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:43 am    Post subject: Re: FCP EURO - Anyone tried them? Reply with quote

They have had some obscure parts for our 2002 Eurovan. I have had no problems ordering from them.
As Skilz notes, they do seem to carry some of the same parts as others so be alert to the brand/model etc. that you are purchasing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Abscate
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: FCP EURO - Anyone tried them? Reply with quote

FCP is always price competitive and the customer service and support is top shelf. Parts engine picks up the VIN parts breaks unlike your Autozone kid while will sell you grease and a hammer to fit those 7mm valves into 6mm guides because he thinks all 1999s use his part.

That kind of crap I gladly pay the 0-5% premium to avoid, by buying from FCP
Jmiddle204
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: FCP EURO - Anyone tried them? Reply with quote

No one mentioned the lifetime returns on the parts purchased from them. I've used them for years with our DD BMW. Some people will even send them their used oil back for store credit. Look it up on their site.

James
dodger tom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: FCP EURO - Anyone tried them? Reply with quote

great customer service. lifetime replacement. competitive pricing.

they agreed to give me credit on a five-year-old malfunctioning diagnostic tool that they no longer carried based on their lifetime replacement.

sent me a volvo-brand radiator (twice as expensive) to make up for sending me the wrong after-market one.

can’t recommend them highly enough.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Kandrus1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: FCP EURO - Anyone tried them? Reply with quote

Great! Thanks to all!
frenchroast
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:01 pm    Post subject: Re: FCP EURO - Anyone tried them? Reply with quote

Jmiddle204 wrote:
No one mentioned the lifetime returns on the parts purchased from them. I've used them for years with our DD BMW. Some people will even send them their used oil back for store credit. Look it up on their site.
James

I send oil, filters, and wiper blades back each year and air filters every other year for 2 bimmers and a jetta. I get some aircooled stuff from them as well.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: