Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

joe comfort - [email protected] - Joe Urrea
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: joe comfort
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
matdunlap
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:27 am    Post subject: joe comfort - [email protected] - Joe Urrea Reply with quote

I ordered a new emblem for the front of my bus through Joe. He was super on the ball and the emblem arrived quickly and looked great.

Thanks Joe!
howardvw Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he sent a postal money order promptly with email updates, easy transaction, thank you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sailorkh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a license light seal from Joe and couldn't be happier. Very nice item shipped very quickly. Thanks!
jhtodd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice item, good price, well-packed and quickly shipped. Thanks Joe
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe was interested in some parts I had for sale & he gave me a call. He knew what he was looking for and we had great communication. Transaction went smooth & I'd be happy to deal with Joe again.
Thanks Joe,
Evan
otahuhu
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 11:04 pm    Post subject: Re: joe comfort - [email protected] - Joe Urrea Reply with quote

Bought a cpl of Westy items from Joe, he shipped all the way to NZ promptly and without mucking around. I highly recommend Joe and wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: joe comfort - [email protected] - Joe Urrea Reply with quote

Joe is a great seller! I bought a pair of Joe's Westfalia child cot straps. Good communication, products, and fast shipping. Thanks for making these Joe!
Der Folks-Wagon Shop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:52 pm    Post subject: Re: joe comfort - [email protected] - Joe Urrea Reply with quote

I purchased a plug socket for my westy outlet and it was that missing piece that I needed so if you need one then don’t miss out while they last!
Great man to do business with 😉
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
velvetgreen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: joe comfort - [email protected] - Joe Urrea Reply with quote

Joe is a great seller- items sent quickly priced fairly and included a no charge extra thoughtful gift. Cheers Joe!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pillansii
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: joe comfort - [email protected] - Joe Urrea Reply with quote

Joe is a great member of thesamba community.
He makes quality so-42 parts that are faithful reproductions at a very reasonable price.
Highly recommended.
Thanks Joe!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Miskeroo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: joe comfort - [email protected] - Joe Urrea Reply with quote

Just received some items that I purchased from Joe. He was great to deal with and the item arrived quickly. He had previously reproduced the Westy cot (material) and had one remaining that he sold me. I appreciate your contribution to the community.
Thanks Joe

Mike
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: