Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Greg's VW repair - [email protected] - Natick MA
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: fastveewee
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: August 08, 2012
Malokin Martin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:26 am    Post subject: Greg's VW repair - [email protected] - Natick MA Reply with quote

Greg always did stand up work, but I recently got the distinct impression he doesn't want to work on aircooled anymore. I was told by one of his employees that, "He doesn't really do that anymore, nobody really does... you'd have to wait 3 weeks." Maybe it was a timing issue....

Don't get me wrong, the pricing is a bit steep, but he does great work. For a Vanagon or Eurovan, he'd be your man, otherwise that's it.

I'd rather take it somewhere else than be the scraps he picks up if he has the time.

Just my .02 Cents.
fastveewee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:47 am    Post subject: Greg's VW Repair [email protected] Natick MA Reply with quote

Greg's Repair Service works on ALL Volkswagen and Audi vehicles. Greg has been professionally working on all Volkswagens since 1973, and has no intentions of stopping now, or any time soon. We welcome all aircooled and watercooled Volkswagens alike.

We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality service to all our customers, and we hope our customers find reassurance in knowing that their classic Volkswagens are in the hands of a mechanic who knows and appreciates the product line, and has been servicing them since they were delivered from Wolfsburg. Additionally, Greg personally owns and drives several classic Volkswagens - he has certainly not lost his enthusiasm for the brand or the Volkswagen community.

We also work on all VW buses, Vanagons and Eurovans.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at [email protected] or give us a call at 508-647-9749.

- The Greg's Repair Staff
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: