Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

revmasta - [email protected] - Paul Borio
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
redlines4us
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:04 pm    Post subject: revmasta - [email protected] - Paul Borio Reply with quote

Bought some Excellent original sunroof parts from Pauly.
Very Fast Shipping!
Very Helpful!
I'll buy from him again anytime!
rorrerhow
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not only is Paul a good seller He is a great buyer and a man of his word , thanks Howard
JDGas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Accurate discriptions, super fast shipping! Plays no games, just gets it done. Thanks Pauly!
1961 Sunroof Beetle - sold
1969 Sunroof Beetle
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Viking Funeral
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul was selling a set of bus axles with RGBs & drums & even though his ad said "Local Pickup Only" he agreed to go to the trouble of boxing up all this heavy stuff (140 lbs.) & shipping it because these kinds of parts are hard to find in the midwest & I really needed them.

He must have spent hours packing everything because every precaution was taken to guard against shipping damage. He even put plastic caps on the ends of the axles to protect the threads.

Thanks Paul. I really appreciate the effort it took you to help me out.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
fyrefast
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:22 pm    Post subject: fast fab push rod tubes Reply with quote

A fair negotiator and very fast, well packaged shipping. Would not hesitate to buy again.
56 ragtop resto-custom - under construction
07 modded GTI - daily
a.wilson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great & fast seller! Paul replied to my WTB and had a couple of fittings available... albeit they were used.

I agreed to purchase them because I'm collecting up as many spares as possible. So if/when I can find a machine shop to recreate an identical part -- and if they'd accidentally misplace or ruin it in the process, I'll have more stored back just incase.

Fittings are in excellent, restorable shape despite being used. No complaints whatsoever. Thanks Paul.
j'svwkg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: revmasta - [email protected] - Paul Borio Reply with quote

Took time to answer my questions, and when I ordered my part Paul sent it out very quickly. It arrived carefully packaged and exactly as described. Thanks
Tony De
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: revmasta - [email protected] - Paul Borio Reply with quote

Great price and quick shipping. Items exactly as described. Thank you.
maniak
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: revmasta - [email protected] - Paul Borio Reply with quote

Great seller, I asked a couple of questions and he responded quickly and he not only shipped quick, the parts arrived sooner than the tracking said.
Thanks Pauly I will be back.
Pau Hana
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:24 pm    Post subject: Re: revmasta - [email protected] - Paul Borio Reply with quote

Super Quick to Ship & both my Purchase's were described Spot On! No doubt with doing BiZ here on the VW Logo SamBa, Pauly is one of the CooLest Cats Cool ever! Great communication & TruLy Professional Applause . Hope to be back for more, Thank u my friend!!!
J A Red
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: revmasta - [email protected] - Paul Borio Reply with quote

Responded quick, shipped quick and item was exactly as describbed
huntedjedi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:33 am    Post subject: Re: revmasta - [email protected] - Paul Borio Reply with quote

Good communication, fast shipping, and item was as described. Can't ask for much more. Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: