Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

VintageRust - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: VintageRust
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: December 13, 2023
vwsonmybrain
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: VintageRust - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought an original rear h apron. Good communication, packaging and shipping. Thanks.
TTS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good communication, packaging is very good!
Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
OLDveedubs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Took the time to drive 90 miles round trip to drop off a pan half for small fee. Pan EXACTLY as described. Very happy. Easy communication via phone and email. This is what the VW community is about. Thanks!
"Perfection through inspection."
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
64+65doubledoor
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: 57 engine lid Reply with quote

Got my engine lid to aus in quick time ,as described and in good order ,thank you
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rust made a purchase from me-after some genteel to and fro concerning the item. I enjoyed the thrust and parry. Manny is up front and knows what he's looking for. ThanksVeryMuch Manny.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Manny (aka"VintageRust") came through for me and this old 1959 Double-Cab! He is the gentleman who remembered that I had one incorrect logo'ed side pop-out window on my DC from my wanted ad looking for the correct one, and then dug through a friends stash of glass, actually found this "one or two year logo" pop-out glass, and then convinced the other buddy to part with it for my DC! I paid dearly for this glass, but how could I not take advantage of the chance to get the glass right? Manny then very generously offered to carefully package this sheet of glass and send it very reasonably via USPS to my door. I just received it the other day, and Manny padded it well, a tank could have rolled over it and it would have been fine! It looks great, probably better than my other correct pop-out glass!

Thanks again Manny (and your anonymous buddy) for helping to make this old DC just a little bit better!!!

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
seponce
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to let you know manny/manuel montoya everybody knows about you & what a loser you are, im getting emails of how you've been scamming people! Please read if you can!

Manny Montoya is a thief & low baller who likes to buy parts and cry about them and sent the wrong parts back!

The FIRST & SECOND picture is the part that he had bought, he wasn't smart to ask any questions about the item.

The THIRD picture is the picture of the item he returned back to us, which he had said he would ship the original part that we had sold his for $150, long story short don't let him buy anything from you because he's fake, thief, false advertisement!
VintageRust
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=602014

I have emails to prove it all
seponce
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since your a rat and a stereling thief and everybody in the samba knows about it because yesterday when we put ads about the part you send us we got tons of emails & calls from people saying you have done that to them before, I'm not saying names and putting them on blast because I know these people are saying the truth, You did it to us so why not believe them, if you weren't stupid enough you would have asked questions about the item and not always like an idiot that your are say "NO QUESTIONS ASKED I GOT YOUR MONEY" yes indeed you did reply back saying you weren't happy "not like you ever have been" and we told you we would return your lousy money back for the part but you said "No I can work with that" but guess your punk ass got brainwahshed because you wanted the money and keep the part I'm sorry but here in this world that's what you a thief, in your own little world it's what we call a punk! So keep talking and go ahead and put the emails public and people will know the truth. As a sellar for samba and other things I have never had a problem with anyone but you, if we don't put details of course feel free to ask before buying and wasting money. I got multiple emails that said they would never sell you anything because your a little bitch and indeed you are && other people saying thanks for the heads up. We wanted our part back and you wanted your money but you wanted to play stupid and sent a piece of broken junk. Old speen had nothing to so with it but you sure made them part of it by speaking about them on the phone if we ever needed something and you mentioned them in your emails. GROW UP FOOL AND DONT PLAY KID GAMES, nobody wants to waste there time and "kick your ass or blast you" a piece of shit like you isn't worth nothing like that! Grow some balls be a man and next time send the right part before you start bitching about the money! And yes we contacted Everret as well and they have some emails that we got of complaints of you, people are finally getting to know who you really are Manny!!!!!!
VintageRust
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is every email from the first contact till my last email that he/ "she" disregarded and then I went thru Paypal. This is word for word how this mess evolved.

> A visitor to TheSamba.com has replied to your ad for:
> Ragtop Piece Price: $125+Shipping
> at: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1657700
> and sent the following message:
> *********************************************
>
> Contact: VintageRust - [email protected]
>
> Ill take it,
> Whats your Paypal and total to Paramount Ca 90723
>
> Manny

The total is $150 with shipping. PayPal [email protected] please send as family or present.
Evelyn Ponce

Evelyn
I just got to opening the package and not too happy.
The biggest issue being that its missing the top
mechanism cover. It was never picture nor was it
disclosed in the ad.
As for the breaking off the bow and bending the arms
back is not so much a big deal cause I had to go thru
it anyway.
But that cover will be impossible to find alone and
I don't even know how it looks to try and make one.

Manny,
I'm sorry that you are unhappy with what you purchased. But as you see carefully in the pictures the top piece isn't there.

There was only 1 picture in the ad and its upside down on a plastic swimming pool so no I didnt get a chance to see it

I'm sorry you are not happy with what you purchased. On the ad there was 2 pictures of each side, any how would you like to return the part back and get your money back?

Well if you say there was 2 pictures then I only have myself to blame. I only remember the one picture. Ill just stick with it until I find something better or find a way to make it complete. I have plenty of time.

It would be nice to get the extra $10 from shipping back.

(NO RESPONSE)

Shipping was much less then quoted and I would like a $10 refund to my Paypal account please. A few bucks, I let go but it was more than $10 and I work too hard for my money to just let it go. I hope you understand.
Thank You

Manny

What's your paypal? So I can send you $10 dollars because I'm getting tired of you complaining about the part and now of shipping. So hopefully after this you don't bother again. Shipping was reasonable because i secured it with wrap and bought a box....etc you would know about it tho.

You can log into your paypal and issue a partial refund thru the 1st transaction.
When shipping priority mail the post office provides free boxes and tape.
Maybe you should consider detailed descriptions and exact shipping quotes. It helps avoid people that bother you.

We'll I'm sorry but where I ship my items from they don't provide free boxes or tape..... So please send me your paypal email because I'm not going to go threw a hassle.
Evelyn Ponce

Same as my email

(SO I EMAILED EVERETT)

Everett
Im sorry to bother you with this but if I were able to look into this without your help I would have.
I purchased this ragtop header: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1657700
My issue is that It was never described as missing the cover piece and I don't remember any other picture other than the one upside down picture on the plastic pool. She says there were two pictures and showed both sides and I didn't pay attention. Maybe she is right, or maybe there was only one picture posted. Is this something you can look into without much hassle? I just want to know if there is a picture that showed the missing cover or not.
Once again im sorry for taking your time
Manny

(EVERETT REPLIED)

Here's the ad text & links to the photos used in the ad:

Ragtop Piece Price: $125+Shipping
Nice Ragtop Piece for Deluxe

Text links to all ad photos:
(Save if needed as they do not stay on the site forever)
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/pix/5705771.jpg
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/pix/5705772.jpg

It looks like one photo like you described and one close up photo of the
same side but one corner of it.

If you need anything else let me know.

Regards,
Everett Barnes
http://www.thesamba.com

Evelyn
Well thanks to your great customer service and communication skills,
I decided to look into the issue further even though I had already decided
to let it go. But that little attitude of yours was a bit of inspiration. So
instead of getting rid of me, you will now hear more of me.
I am pretty good at paying attention to detail and I was fairly certain there
was no picture of the top side of this header bow that showed the missing
cover AND nor was it described. But I gave you the benefit of the doubt
and thought maybe I slipped and didn't see the second picture.
So here is where your inspiration kicks in. Yesterday I decided to email
Everett Barnes which im sure you know is the owner of the site. Explained
to him my situation and asked him to look into it for me as I can no longer
do it cause the ad was deleted. Well he did and as I thought, no picture
of the top side. You are right tho, there were two pictures, but neither
showing the top side of the header and missing cover. And now I also
noticed that the bow doesn't have a piece broken off in the picture as
it arrived.
So just to let you know, I will be putting in a Paypal claim for $25.00
plus the $10.00 for shipping. And I want it as a "REFUND" not payment
cause frankly I don't trust you. It WAS all over....

I have given you the option for you to return it and get your money back. You didn't take up that offer when we had given it to you and it's not an attitude we have you the opportunity to return the part so you can get your whole money back. Glad you contacted samba and sure enough you had to let them know that we offered to refund all money back if you shipped the item. There was 2 pictures on there and if you were happy with what you saw you would buy it, if you had more questions like all the other people that buy stuff from us they would email or call and ask for kore pictures, therefor you didn't do that. Sorry to hear you complain even more.

Evelyn Ponce

I am pretty sure you are not new at this selling online. Maybe new to TheSamba but I highly doubt. I presume its just a new account, but I wont get into that. But lets not play stupid here cause that's whats irritating the most and partially the reason why I took the extra time and steps for it to go this far.
I will return this item if you refund me my complete money and send me the cost of return shipping before I even send anything out. I don't trust liars...You clearly said there was a picture of the top side which now we know that's a lie. Your description is a lie. Your pictures helped you lie. So you want me to send something back to someone that cant be trusted AND someone with a new account?
So you have the choice, Partial "REFUND" or complete refund plus the cost of shipping prior to me shipping anything out. I wont sit here and go back and forth with you. I don't have time for people to try and play stupid and weasel their way out of problems. Make all the excuses in your head and keep telling yourself you didn't have bad intention. I don't want to hear it.

Money talks......
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sold VintageRust some parts. He had quick, clear communication and fast payment. Recommended buyer.
mikenoe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: VintageRust - [email protected] Reply with quote

He is an A++++ seller I bought a set of magnum gears from him and I'm very happy with the set I would definitely buy from him again honest seller Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Classifieds Feedback
btljuce
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: VintageRust - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just got my chromed Fuchs caps from manny
And they look amazing! Great communication on the sale
And they were well packaged as well!!! I recommend manny to anyone!!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: