Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Jake Martinez - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Jake Martinez
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 23, 2024
Clamback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Jake Martinez - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller . . . good communicattion and a quality item.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bilyjax50
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Jake Martinez - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a split bug shift knob from Jake --- it was as stated and shipped fast. Thanks Jake
RMinNC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:10 am    Post subject: Re: Jake Martinez - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just bought an ambulance step from Jake and he was terrific to deal with. He is quick and easy to communicate with and helped me out quite a bit in meeting me when I was in Wilmington to hand off the step. Thanks Jake - looking forward to seeing you again.
classical
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Jake Martinez - [email protected] Reply with quote

Best seller , Good deal.

I'm happy. Thank you from Thailand.
danny gabbard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Jake Martinez - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just got a NOS lowlight ghia headlight sheetmetal section and very happy with Jake ! He even answered my add that I was looking for it and gave me first crack at it ! Stoked !!
vw.dodge
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:00 am    Post subject: Re: Jake Martinez - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller who seems to come up with some great parts. Easy to deal with and when he sent a rather large piece, it was well packed, actually well over-packed, to prevent damage.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Richard Roth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Jake Martinez - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just recently bought a very rare and expensive part from Jake.
We both agreed on price and shipping cost / method and the transaction went like clockwork !
He was very quick to answer questions and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

1966 Empi GTV MKIV
1954 Kabriolett Beetle
1953 Porsche 356 1500S
1957 Cable brake standard model
1962 cable brake standard model
1956 23 window Samba
1960 Austin Healey 3000
1961 Corvair Greenbrier
Otan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Jake Martinez - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent communication, well packaged, fast shipping. Thanks Jake
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 1:29 am    Post subject: Re: Jake Martinez - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a radio deleite plate seal from Jake.
I recived it very ast and safely. The seal is really in very good condition.
I think Jake is a reliable seller.

Thank you
Can1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Jake Martinez - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased an old tool for a Vanagon. Tool was in great shape and shipped to Canada fast. Good guy to deal with.

Thanks
ade7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:18 am    Post subject: Re: Jake Martinez - [email protected] Reply with quote

carbs shipped super quick to UK, thanks Jake
RareAir
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:41 am    Post subject: Re: Jake Martinez - [email protected] Reply with quote

Grabbed some misc DDS shifter parts from Jake. We worked out a price both of us were happy with. Thanks bud
1959 Typ 117
1959 Typ 265
1961 356B
1966 Typ 151
1966 Typ 241
sikuz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:30 am    Post subject: Re: Jake Martinez - [email protected] Reply with quote

All good.

Last edited by sikuz on Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Jake Martinez
The VW Kid

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:22 am    Post subject: Re: Jake Martinez - [email protected] Reply with quote

Here is a copy and paste from a email I sent to follow up with.

I feel like I did everything right on my end. And the usps tracking only tracks in the USA so once it leaves the country it stops in my experience

"I'm not lying to you. The package came back to me. All my ads say I'm not responsible for customs issues (if I didn't mark to return to sender if there was issues (like there was) your package would have probably sat in customs for years)  i dont feel like I should really cover the shipping cost because i did everything right on my end.  Your country didn't accept the package because of possible fuel being in the carburetors (Even though there wasn't any fuel) "

"What's with the "Mr. I'mtoobusy"? that's childish."  This isn't my fulltime job..

I've been selling parts on here for years this is just simple error that you seem to have blown up into a huge issue. I refunded you for the parts no problem. But I feel I did everything right on the shipping side of things

Thanks, jake
65 bug
67 standard

zombie wrote:
buslife wrote:

10 inch narrowed beam

Congrats, that's going to look like shit.
soultron
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: Jake Martinez - [email protected] Reply with quote

Sold me an engine on another platform.
Good guy.
vw356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Jake Martinez - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a 1953-57 convertible rear window assembly from Jake. It is very nice and Jake is great to deal with.
No problems and would definitely buy from him again.
Thank You Jake!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: